Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548762 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the First Date
« Reply #720 on: May 10, 2013, 08:32:47 AM »
It's cool.  Take all the time you need.  Quality over speed is my view.  Better to have to wait a little longer and get a great update, then have it be rushed and left wanting.

I love that my readers agree with me on this. I think waiting longer for something better is worth it as well.

Oh yes, I can attest that she is hard at work! You should see my PM box! (But don't, because that would be peeking...  ;))

Hahaha, all too true. Thanks for not showing anyone, Audren.

Hear, hear! *raises Coke glass*

You should see my inbox! You readers have no idea how much goes into these characters behind the scenes. Truly amazing.

Yes I am so glad I didn't miss too much while in Mexico.

Yay Swirl-Girl another Team Nathaniel member. Welcome Chetan!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I am rolling on the floor laughing. Don't worry Swirl-Girl they are just in denial.  ;D

Well, yeah. I did that on purpose. Yeah, that's it *looks around shiftily*

The spirit of the Team Nathaniel versus the Team Everette is hilarious to me. Never saw this coming. But I love it.

Oh no! I can just see it now: I walk away from the PC for a moment to get sustenance, and I return to find him midway through a legacy challenge.  :'(
Yes, I better be careful, because he tells me he is learning more and more about the Sims with how much I talk about it lol. Let's hope he sticks to his Call of Duty.
No one would doubt your hard work. We will definitely be here to catch the exciting new preview. Personally those things always left me frustrated though. They would place events completely out of context, so that when it actually happened my mind would be blown lol.

*Nods solemnly* That's right. That's why we must keep our spouses, significant others, etc politely interested to slightly annoyed but no more.
They do that deliberately, I think. To make you watch. Hmm, I should place the screenshots out of sequence! Half of what I do is a parody of the genre, anyway.

Thanks every member of Team Nathaniel for welcoming to the team. I really feel happy being part of it. So, go on Nathaniel and win the contest. We(Team Nathaniel) are waiting for that day. Meanwhile lets all support him.
Chetan.

And support him you will, I'm sure of it. I love supportive fans. How darling.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #721 on: May 10, 2013, 04:18:31 PM »
OH MY GOODNESS!! I am rolling on the floor laughing. Don't worry Swirl-Girl they are just in denial.  ;D
Sometimes I feel bad for the other bachelors. Came all this way to see that there is already a winner.
I also feel bad for our fellow readers, so deluded are they, they can't see the promise in Nathaniel. But don't worry, it will all pan out.
EDIT: After seeing Rosa's post, I realize that she is right. I would like to apologize, for this and my past posts. Have a nice day!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #722 on: May 10, 2013, 05:49:54 PM »
Okay, guys. We're all having fun supporting our bachelors. The problem is, it's starting to cross over into 'frivolous comment' territory. I know I haven't posted anything real for you to comment on in awhile. But seriously, this back and forth about who's the best bachelor and who is going to win has got to stop. In reality, although I know you are using it as a way to show support, no one really knows who is going to win at this point. It is flatly impossible to determine, even for me, and I have more information than all of you. And calling any of my readers 'deluded' is untrue and hurtful even if you're joking. All the supporters have valid reasons for supporting their champions.

All right, climbing off my soap box now. To put it briefly for those of you who don't read long blocks of text:

1. Be nice.
2. Don't be frivolous.
3. No one, not even me or Marielle, knows who is going to win yet.

Thank you.

By samoht04

Offline ZyzlaMan

• Nooboo
« Reply #723 on: May 11, 2013, 05:33:42 PM »
Hello :) I registered here just to say that I love your style in this story :) It is very interesting to read! I don't know, maybe I will become active member, maybe not, but I will always read your stories :D Have a nice day everyone :)
P.S. Sorry for my bad English *blush*

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #724 on: May 11, 2013, 08:09:57 PM »
Hello :) I registered here just to say that I love your style in this story :) It is very interesting to read! I don't know, maybe I will become active member, maybe not, but I will always read your stories :D Have a nice day everyone :)
P.S. Sorry for my bad English *blush*

Ooh, that's my favourite! You have no idea what it does for my ego when someone registers just to comment on my story. Thank you for making my night ;D I'm so glad you like my stories. that really means the world to me when someone says that. And your English is impeccable. You have absolutely nothing to apologise for.

By samoht04

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #725 on: May 13, 2013, 09:27:34 PM »
Rosa-
I just caught up to all the hoopla that is the Bachelorette! Awesome story lady I think it's so neat. Love the updates can't wait for the next one.
Shaunta

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #726 on: May 13, 2013, 09:52:20 PM »
Ok i forgot to toss in my guess for Hunky Ryan. I'm running out of thoughts though. Hmm. How about Neat? Ambitious? How about Adventurous?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #727 on: May 14, 2013, 01:54:31 AM »
I was just rereading, and "The park was fun" still completely cracks me up. That was a work of total genius, Rosa.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #728 on: May 14, 2013, 02:00:32 AM »
Rosa-
I just caught up to all the hoopla that is the Bachelorette! Awesome story lady I think it's so neat. Love the updates can't wait for the next one.
Shaunta

I am so glad you are enjoying it! I am so close to getting the first date finished and the preview ready to post.

Ok i forgot to toss in my guess for Hunky Ryan. I'm running out of thoughts though. Hmm. How about Neat? Ambitious? How about Adventurous?

He's not Neat or Adventurous. He might be Ambitious, but honestly, at this point I can't remember anymore.

I was just rereading, and "The park was fun" still completely cracks me up. That was a work of total genius, Rosa.

I'm still amazed but how well that was received. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it so much ;D That was the easiest it's ever been for me to make everyone happy!

I've been thinking, and it's taking a long time to finish the date so I can get a preview together. I have almost all of the date written already. Would you, my readers, rather I skip the preview and go straight into the date? I didn't want to, I wanted to follow the format, but as I've already learned, sometimes it's better for me to let go of my plans. So what do you think?

By samoht04

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #729 on: May 14, 2013, 05:52:46 AM »
I'd vote for going straight into the date (but then I find previews annoying on TV :) ).

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #730 on: May 14, 2013, 11:53:21 AM »
Personally, I say go for the date, but then again, if you want to follow the format, it's entirely up to you.  I'd be good either way.  Just going through Bachelorette withdrawal. ;)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #731 on: May 14, 2013, 11:56:43 AM »
I vote for going straight to the date, considering if there's much more of a delay we'll have an all-out riot on our hands!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #732 on: May 14, 2013, 12:29:44 PM »
I would go to the date Rosa... They seem to be getting antsy lol

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #733 on: May 14, 2013, 12:33:00 PM »
Okay, sorry everyone. I should have done this sooner. I'm still getting over my stubborn adherence to my plan. I need to work on becoming more adaptable. I was all set to post, but I am missing my CC screenshots plus I few others I was planning to add  :-[ I don't know where they went but I am going to have to re-shoot them. So hold on for a few more hours. Well, about half a day. I am still at university away from my computer ( :'() for about six more hours. I'm sorry! Hold on! Be strong!

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #734 on: May 14, 2013, 08:07:03 PM »
Any minute now...
But you've worked us up into another feeding frenzy. If this next update features only one image of all the Bachelors shirtless, and the caption, "Swimming!" It'd be like a tornado of compliments directed at you Rosa. (I know, I know, stop beating the dead horse.)

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"