Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548547 times)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the First Date
« Reply #705 on: May 04, 2013, 09:45:14 PM »
But seriously though, I wasn't completely sure you were gonna use the captions when you sent the screenshots out to us. It was a nice surprise. I like the part you added where Talus was trying to motivate himself to say something. That was really cute.  :)

Given Rosa's permission I will verbally continue my Talus obsession.  ;)
I completely agree with Gwendy, I really enjoyed seeing Talus' struggle. He is so freaking cute!! I think what really makes him stand out to me is his social anxiety. Probably because it reminds me of myself so much. So naturally that will always be the character I root for the most.  :)
And Dominic... if it wasn't for those totally adorable wide-eyed expressions... Geez, he really knows how to put his foot in his mouth lol.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #706 on: May 04, 2013, 10:03:22 PM »
Niana, whom do you support? I can't tell by looking at your signature, so I have to resort to asking.

Fixed!! ;)

And don't worry, the Table of Contents looks good :) At least this way it'll be easier for new readers to catch up!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #707 on: May 05, 2013, 12:10:56 AM »
Naw, all I see is blue! Also, Pippin is not obtuse. He is too a-cute!

Ha, clever.

Given Rosa's permission I will verbally continue my Talus obsession.  ;)
I completely agree with Gwendy, I really enjoyed seeing Talus' struggle. He is so freaking cute!! I think what really makes him stand out to me is his social anxiety. Probably because it reminds me of myself so much. So naturally that will always be the character I root for the most.  :)
And Dominic... if it wasn't for those totally adorable wide-eyed expressions... Geez, he really knows how to put his foot in his mouth lol.

Yeah. He's such a woobie. You just want to hug him, don't you? Hey, if you get a Talus doll you can hug him any time you want!
Hahaha he sure does. It's pretty funny.

Fixed!! ;)

And don't worry, the Table of Contents looks good :) At least this way it'll be easier for new readers to catch up!

All right! It's so fun to see all the little Bachelorette banners around. This is like a dream come true for me.

Yes. Thank you. I'm glad you think so. It still makes me twitch not to have everything sorted into nice little categories, but I suppose that chronological order does make more sense.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #708 on: May 05, 2013, 03:15:38 AM »
Yeah. He's such a woobie. You just want to hug him, don't you? Hey, if you get a Talus doll you can hug him any time you want!
Hahaha he sure does. It's pretty funny.

I know! I can't wait to get one. But I have to be careful my husband swears he is getting jealous of Talus.  ;)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #709 on: May 06, 2013, 04:20:54 PM »
I know! I can't wait to get one. But I have to be careful my husband swears he is getting jealous of Talus.  ;)

Is he really? How funny. My husband is not jealous even though I have all seven--I must be pretty lucky ;D

By samoht04

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #710 on: May 06, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »
Is he really? How funny. My husband is not jealous even though I have all seven--I must be pretty lucky ;D

You definitely are. He says I talk about this story (and Talus of course ;)) too much. Alas, I can not contain myself when I get excited about something. He will get on board sooner or later lol.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #711 on: May 06, 2013, 06:10:57 PM »
... He will get on board sooner or later lol.

Don't count on it.  Mr Magz doesn't think Leopold is all that crash hot but I beg to differ.  I assure Mr Magz I measure him with a different yardstick.   ;)  If Mr Magz was like Leopold, I can absolutely guarantee you, I wouldn't be simming...
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #712 on: May 07, 2013, 12:24:55 AM »
Don't count on it.  Mr Magz doesn't think Leopold is all that crash hot but I beg to differ.  I assure Mr Magz I measure him with a different yardstick.   ;)  If Mr Magz was like Leopold, I can absolutely guarantee you, I wouldn't be simming...

Lol then I better watch out once I get the Talus doll. He might destroy and say the dog did it.
Note: We don't have a dog.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #713 on: May 08, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »
You definitely are. He says I talk about this story (and Talus of course ;)) too much. Alas, I can not contain myself when I get excited about something. He will get on board sooner or later lol.

He is not the jealous type, fortunately. But he does say I talk about The Sims too much. Anytime I am having problems--or, if things are going well--I tell him about it. He gets frustrated because he has no idea what I'm talking about. For your sake, I hope your husband is supportive, but keep in mind if he gets too involved he'll start trying to play your game!

Hmmmm. Well, I'm glad you do spend time Simming. And I do think Leo is hot, but it's probably good that Mr Magz doesn't. All things considered.

Lol then I better watch out once I get the Talus doll. He might destroy and say the dog did it.
Note: We don't have a dog.

Hahahaha. Hide it from him. That's my advice.

Hello, beautiful, wonderful, enthusiastic readers! I realise it may look as though I'm not working on The Bachelorette right now, judging by this thread. I must assure you of the contrary. I have been hard at work cranking out update after update (just ask my sponsors!). I just can't put together a proper preview until I finish. Since the preview won't make sense if it's not first, I am hurrying to get everything done so I can make the preview and post it for you. I apologise for the delays.

By samoht04

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #714 on: May 08, 2013, 01:29:02 PM »

Hello, beautiful, wonderful, enthusiastic readers! I realise it may look as though I'm not working on The Bachelorette right now, judging by this thread. I must assure you of the contrary. I have been hard at work cranking out update after update (just ask my sponsors!). I just can't put together a proper preview until I finish. Since the preview won't make sense if it's not first, I am hurrying to get everything done so I can make the preview and post it for you. I apologise for the delays.

It's cool.  Take all the time you need.  Quality over speed is my view.  Better to have to wait a little longer and get a great update, then have it be rushed and left wanting.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #715 on: May 08, 2013, 05:12:31 PM »
Oh yes, I can attest that she is hard at work! You should see my PM box! (But don't, because that would be peeking...  ;))

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #716 on: May 08, 2013, 05:15:36 PM »
Oh yes, I can attest that she is hard at work! You should see my PM box! (But don't, because that would be peeking...  ;))
Hear, hear! *raises Coke glass*
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #717 on: May 09, 2013, 11:31:36 PM »
Yes I am so glad I didn't miss too much while in Mexico.

Nice story update. I think this is my first post in this story. The thoughts of the bachelors are all funny and also that of Marielle judging between them. It's nice to see the fairy auras of Nathaniel. So, go-on Team Nathaniel.
Chetan.

Yay Swirl-Girl another Team Nathaniel member. Welcome Chetan!

I'm with Pippin on this one :) No wings in sight at the finish line!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I am rolling on the floor laughing. Don't worry Swirl-Girl they are just in denial.  ;D

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #718 on: May 10, 2013, 03:05:50 AM »
He is not the jealous type, fortunately. But he does say I talk about The Sims too much. Anytime I am having problems--or, if things are going well--I tell him about it. He gets frustrated because he has no idea what I'm talking about. For your sake, I hope your husband is supportive, but keep in mind if he gets too involved he'll start trying to play your game!
Oh no! I can just see it now: I walk away from the PC for a moment to get sustenance, and I return to find him midway through a legacy challenge.  :'(
Yes, I better be careful, because he tells me he is learning more and more about the Sims with how much I talk about it lol. Let's hope he sticks to his Call of Duty.

No one would doubt your hard work. We will definitely be here to catch the exciting new preview. Personally those things always left me frustrated though. They would place events completely out of context, so that when it actually happened my mind would be blown lol.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #719 on: May 10, 2013, 05:58:35 AM »
Yay Swirl-Girl another Team Nathaniel member. Welcome Chetan!
Thanks every member of Team Nathaniel for welcoming to the team. I really feel happy being part of it. So, go on Nathaniel and win the contest. We(Team Nathaniel) are waiting for that day. Meanwhile lets all support him.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)