Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548650 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Before the First Date
« Reply #690 on: May 04, 2013, 12:37:26 AM »
Hilariously glorious character insights!!  Talus reminds me of Raj from the Big Bang Theory.  Everette reminds me of the winner of season one of The Bachelorette:  An Interactive Story  :=)

Hmm, we'll see what the sponsors say! I'm nervous none of them have commented yet. I did try to use the sponsor's own words when applied to their bachelor. I have never seen Big Bang Theory, so I can neither confirm nor deny that statement. Your obvious bias in favour of Everette continues to be hilarious.

Haha, yeah Pippin. But, Talus is much better really. Raj himself can't talk to a woman until he drunk isn't he? But, Talus not entirely.
This was an interesting update, Rosa. I am enjoying this a lot :)

Oh, and thank you for remind me!

Oh no, Talus doesn't need to be drunk to talk to a woman! H;s just nervous with all the people around. I'm glad you like the update. What did I remind you?

Wonderful job including segments of a lot of different songs! (Although my brother wasn't happy cause I started singing them all REALLY loud.) :)

I didn't even realise that until you mentioned it. I only put in one song, myself. I just think Nathaniel is always singing. Apologise to your brother for me ;) Mine doesn't like it when I sing all the time either.

lol, great update Rosa.  I do love the insights into the Bachelors as well as the Bacherelorette.  Hehehe, Dominic... always gettin' himself into trouble XD

Yeah, he does seem to do that, doesn't he? I wrote all of the Marielle lines so those I can confidently say are accurate as to her character. Some of which I only realised as I was writing it. It must be really hard for her to be surrounded by these yummy gents all the time!

Haahaa I was cracking up. And singing also. I am trying really hard to forgive Dominic but they he goes and puts his foot in his mouth. If he wasn't so cute...

I am happy to see that Talus is getting a bit more comfortable. At least it seemed to me. Truth is truth. He's got to get out there. I mean really, he can't do any worse than Dominc in my opinion.   ;D

Yeah, that one I did not make up. Hilarious. He is really cute, for sure. And Italian! I saw a Facebook post claiming--well, I'll just quote it, it will be funnier. 'I'm Italian. What's your superpower?' That's very accurate, in my book ;)

Hahaha. Poor Talus, a loner constantly surrounded by people. He's doing remarkably well in my opinion.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #691 on: May 04, 2013, 02:55:46 AM »
Hmm, we'll see what the sponsors say! I'm nervous none of them have commented yet. I did try to use the sponsor's own words when applied to their bachelor.
Don't worry! I can comment! Um, uh . . . it's nice to know what that blue stuff is? *looks around nervously*

But seriously though, I wasn't completely sure you were gonna use the captions when you sent the screenshots out to us. It was a nice surprise. I like the part you added where Talus was trying to motivate himself to say something. That was really cute.  :)

And it's not that he's trying to get drunk (he refuses to get outright drunk on television), as much as he's just trying to take the edge off and relax a bit. There are Reasons why there's an edge to take off in the first place (aside from the fact that he does like Marielle but has no idea on how to go about it), but it kind of gets into spoiler territory. He's got the Brave trait (and he's lonely), so he's trying his hardest despite it all, though.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #692 on: May 04, 2013, 03:08:21 AM »
Another Bacherlorette funny! Yay. Thanks for changing Dominic's words a little. I haven't flirted in my whole life ages so my mind was a little blank.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #693 on: May 04, 2013, 06:25:04 AM »
Nice story update. I think this is my first post in this story. The thoughts of the bachelors are all funny and also that of Marielle judging between them. It's nice to see the fairy auras of Nathaniel. So, go-on Team Nathaniel.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #694 on: May 04, 2013, 06:28:17 AM »
If I haven't said this before, even from my obviously biased standpoint of being a sponsor, I still really like Talus' formalwear. That picture of green and black, oh my!  :D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #695 on: May 04, 2013, 09:13:26 AM »
Don't worry! I can comment! Um, uh . . . it's nice to know what that blue stuff is? *looks around nervously*

But seriously though, I wasn't completely sure you were gonna use the captions when you sent the screenshots out to us. It was a nice surprise. I like the part you added where Talus was trying to motivate himself to say something. That was really cute.  :)

And it's not that he's trying to get drunk (he refuses to get outright drunk on television), as much as he's just trying to take the edge off and relax a bit. There are Reasons why there's an edge to take off in the first place (aside from the fact that he does like Marielle but has no idea on how to go about it), but it kind of gets into spoiler territory. He's got the Brave trait (and he's lonely), so he's trying his hardest despite it all, though.

Ah, what a relief. Yes, I thought, well this is my only chance to use these screenshots, so I went for it.

Another Bacherlorette funny! Yay. Thanks for changing Dominic's words a little. I haven't flirted in my whole life ages so my mind was a little blank.

I don't think I changed Dominic's words, although I did change the words that people responded to him with.

Nice story update. I think this is my first post in this story. The thoughts of the bachelors are all funny and also that of Marielle judging between them. It's nice to see the fairy auras of Nathaniel. So, go-on Team Nathaniel.
Chetan.

Thanks, Chetan! I'm sure the members cordially welcome you to Team Nathaniel.

If I haven't said this before, even from my obviously biased standpoint of being a sponsor, I still really like Talus' formalwear. That picture of green and black, oh my!  :D

Very visually striking, isn't it?

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #696 on: May 04, 2013, 02:52:46 PM »
Hilariously glorious character insights!!  Talus reminds me of Raj from the Big Bang Theory.  Everette reminds me of the winner of season one of The Bachelorette:  An Interactive Story  :=)
I'm pretty sure that guy had wings, didn't he though?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #697 on: May 04, 2013, 03:02:52 PM »
Are you asking if Raj had wings?  No.  He did not.  In fact, no one on that show had wings.  Neither does Talus.  That's yet another thing they have in common.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #698 on: May 04, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »
No, no one on Big Bang Theory has wings. I'm talking about the winner of season 1 of The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story. Did you see that one? I think that guy had wings...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #699 on: May 04, 2013, 03:18:46 PM »
What we're reading right now is season one of The Bachelorette:  An Interactive Story.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #700 on: May 04, 2013, 03:28:50 PM »
Yeah, the guy who won Season 1 (that ryhmed!) had wings right? Like Nathaniel...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #701 on: May 04, 2013, 03:32:35 PM »
I see what you did there.  Well played, but Everette is still going to win.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #702 on: May 04, 2013, 04:27:02 PM »
I'm with Pippin on this one :) No wings in sight at the finish line!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #703 on: May 04, 2013, 05:00:51 PM »
You people are too funny. Pippin, were you deliberately being obtuse or did you really not get it? I know it's hard in print...Niana, whom do you support? I can't tell by looking at your signature, so I have to resort to asking.

Okay, I just finished re-arranging the Table of Contents so everything is in chronological order. It's not nearly as pretty now, and I must admit that looking at it makes me twitch, but it motivates me to keep everything together that goes together. So you will all have to wait for the Photo Shoot update until after the first date is over. That makes more sense though. Most of the original out-of-orderness was only because of issues anyway.

I hope that this makes it easier for my esteemed readers to follow along.

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #704 on: May 04, 2013, 06:34:07 PM »
Naw, all I see is blue! Also, Pippin is not obtuse. He is too a-cute!