Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548907 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Surprise!
« Reply #660 on: May 02, 2013, 01:43:29 AM »
That was a nice post of Marielle reading Dimitri's book next to the Duke's egg. I was worried I wasn't thinking enough. Glad to know that one didn't go over my head.

Ok I'm going to take a stab at Hunkie Ryan's traits. I am horrid at guessing traits but I'm going to give it a shot. Flirt, Klepto, hot-headed, Perceptive, and great kisser - this is more a hope that he is rather than a trait but hey I had on more to figure out.

Rosa I'm glad your break is over and you have gotten some cheer while I was getting caught up. Ok going to change my signature before going to bed.

Yep. Simple. People want to read into everything. If you want something to read into, I have some actual mystery coming up in the next post.

Flirty, yes. The others, no. Sorry. Feel free to keep guessing. I think he probably is a Great Kisser but I had to limit his traits, so he didn't get that one. He has the silver tongue to convince you he is a great kisser, in any case.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--First Date Card
« Reply #661 on: May 02, 2013, 01:49:09 AM »
It is morning in the bunk room at the Bachelorette Mansion and all of the bachelors are sound asleep.

That is, until dapper host Devin Ashton strides in, flicking on the lights as he comes.

Devin: Wake up, gents!
Bachelors (overlapping): Wha--? Huh? Is it morning?

Talus: Aahh! Sunlight!
Everette: Beg pardon, old chap, but you seem to be blocking me.

Devin: Nathaniel!
Nathaniel: What? What! I'm up!

Devin: Get dressed, all of you. I need to talk to you before breakfast.

Devin: Good, that's good, gather round.

Devin: All right. Now that I've got you here, I'd like to explain a few things.

Devin: Tonight will be the first date with the lovely bachelorette, Marielle. Let me tell you how this will work. Over the next few weeks you will go on a series of dates with Marielle. Some will be group dates, where several of you will be present. The others will be one-on-one--just you and Marielle.

Devin: Before each date, Marielle will send a 'date card' providing the name or names of the bachelors going on the date, as well as a clue to what the date will be. You never know when you will get to go on a date, so make sure that you take advantage of any time you get with Marielle. That is your time to shine!  I have the first date card here. Are you ready?
Bachelors: Yes!

Devin: All right. She's tucked the date card into this book, The Spook Who Loved Me. It says: 'Nathaniel, Kenshin, Dominic, Leopold, Dimitri, Talus, and Everette. Come meet me in my world and experience its magic.' It's signed Marielle, with a heart.
Nathaniel and Dimitri: Aww, that's cute.

Talus: What does it mean?
Devin: The heart? Oh, the clue. That's for you to figure out. Anyway, it looks like you are all going on the first date. Congratulations! I'll leave you now to get ready. Which reminds me--there's a PS: Wear your formal clothes.
Everette and Leopold (overlapping): Oh, good.

Nathaniel Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dominic Confession Cam

Everette Confession Cam

Leopold Confession Cam

Talus Confession Cam

Kenshin Confession Cam

Dimitri Confession Cam

Marielle Confession Cam

Jump to Before the First Date.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #662 on: May 02, 2013, 02:09:47 AM »
*squees*  Love it!  *dances around, grinning*  So much fun!  I particularly liked gettin' to see all the bachelors in their sleepwear XD 

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #663 on: May 02, 2013, 02:42:24 AM »
Ahhhh!  That long list of confession cams is really tough for us sponsors.  I sort of hoped the clue would be revealed (unless it is in the confession cams I can't read).  I have to admit Leopold and I were stumped regarding the clue/s.  But come what may this story is too addictive.  I know you needed a break, Rosa but please, not too often.  ::)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #664 on: May 02, 2013, 03:16:35 AM »
My speculation, perhaps a formal dinner party.  I can think of a couple others, but they wouldn't need formal wear.  Maybe a club in Bridgeport?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #665 on: May 02, 2013, 07:09:03 AM »
*squees*  Love it!  *dances around, grinning*  So much fun!  I particularly liked gettin' to see all the bachelors in their sleepwear XD

Heehee. I knew that would please some fans. Notice though, hmm Kenshin is mysteriously not shown in his sleep wear. Wow, he is so smooth to evade the cameras!

Ahhhh!  That long list of confession cams is really tough for us sponsors.  I sort of hoped the clue would be revealed (unless it is in the confession cams I can't read).  I have to admit Leopold and I were stumped regarding the clue/s.  But come what may this story is too addictive.  I know you needed a break, Rosa but please, not too often.  ::)

I thought it would be. Normally I try to tuck them into the story, but since they all had to do with guessing what it was about, they only fit at the end. No, the clue was not revealed somewhere you can't read. Worry not. That would be cruel! You sponsors will find out sooner than the readers because I'll send you the drafts and so on, so feel comforted in that. I just have roughly a million screenshots to go through. I'm making slow but steady progress. This is really a monster project. I have no way to express how much it takes to do. It is insane. I can only hope that the other dates will be less complicated, but I doubt it :P
As far as the break, I think now that I've slowed down and realised I don't need to post a new date every other day (honestly, what was I thinking?) I can do it at a manageable pace so that I keep up a fairly steady stream of updates. I'll try not to drive myself again to the point of going crazy and needing to move away from it all.

My speculation, perhaps a formal dinner party.  I can think of a couple others, but they wouldn't need formal wear.  Maybe a club in Bridgeport?

Aha, reader guesses! Fun fun. Just as with the sponsor guesses, I will neither confirm nor deny anything until the details are revealed. Feel free to guess away! I honestly had no idea this would be so hard to guess, haha.

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #666 on: May 02, 2013, 07:29:34 AM »
A library in Moonlight falls. A haunted library. At night.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #667 on: May 02, 2013, 07:50:33 AM »
Yay, another update! I think it might be something spooky, since that book was title 'The Spook who Loved Me'.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #668 on: May 02, 2013, 03:30:48 PM »
Man on man I am so glad I am caught up. And that I am not a sponsor. Even though you all will get a sneak preview in the scripts and stuff the suspense will kill me. IF there is a next season, Rosa, I may have to rethink putting in a Bachelor as I said I wanted. Though Mustave is a very patient uh.. guy, his maker is not.

I am absolutely loving this update. But because I can't say anything I will guess the graveyard. And then I will go and PM you my thoughts because you know I will explode if I don't tell someone.

As for Hunky Hank- I mean Ryan (oh no don't tell him I said that  :-[) I am going to guess Born Salesman, Hopeless Romantic, Genius, Commitment Issues. If that last one is correct I will be sad. But it would be just my luck.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #669 on: May 02, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »
Hmmm... Marielle's world and experience its magic. She's going to turn them all into vamps :O *conspiracy theory*

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #670 on: May 02, 2013, 04:33:00 PM »
Hmm. I'm totally clueless. Maybe it is has something to do with a Spooky Day? Costume Party related thing?
Well, you know that Halloween usually has something to do with that kinda thing. Aside of that... I don't know, I just need to see the next installment.

Devin: Get dressed, all of you. I need to talk to you before breakfast.
I laughed when I see this line and I see something naughty appear in my mind.
This would become a real threat to the bachelors if Devin said something like this :P

Devin: Get dressed, all of you. If not I will kiss you, make you mine and never ever leave this The Bachelorette Show forever, muahahaha *evil look*. I need to talk to you before breakfast.

All: Aiiieeeeee.... Yes, Sir!!!*get dressed quickly*

But, I really enjoy this update a lot Rosa. Thumb up. And thankies for what you said before. (editing)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #671 on: May 02, 2013, 05:34:48 PM »
Hmmm... Marielle's world and experience its magic. She's going to turn them all into vamps :O *conspiracy theory*

Oh I like that plan!

*Go Team Edward*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #672 on: May 02, 2013, 07:18:16 PM »
Great update.  I love the insight into Marielle's character as she has the joy in her clues, but instantly turns into a touch of self-doubt with thinking they may be too easy.  It really makes our bachelorette even more intriguing.  She is the real puzzle the bachelors must solve.  Nice job!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #673 on: May 02, 2013, 10:27:57 PM »
A library in Moonlight falls. A haunted library. At night.

Hahaha. The library in Moonlight Falls is haunted. Did you know?

Yay, another update! I think it might be something spooky, since that book was title 'The Spook who Loved Me'.

Hmmmm. Maybe.

Man on man I am so glad I am caught up. And that I am not a sponsor. Even though you all will get a sneak preview in the scripts and stuff the suspense will kill me. IF there is a next season, Rosa, I may have to rethink putting in a Bachelor as I said I wanted. Though Mustave is a very patient uh.. guy, his maker is not.

I am absolutely loving this update. But because I can't say anything I will guess the graveyard. And then I will go and PM you my thoughts because you know I will explode if I don't tell someone.

As for Hunky Hank- I mean Ryan (oh no don't tell him I said that  :-[) I am going to guess Born Salesman, Hopeless Romantic, Genius, Commitment Issues. If that last one is correct I will be sad. But it would be just my luck.

Yes, being a sponsor has its privileges and its challenges, as I'm sure they will all agree.

Not bad. He is not at all a Hopeless Romantic, no. But he is a Born Salesman, spot on there, and I considered giving him Commitment Issues but decided against it. He should be a Genius, but he was not assigned that trait.

Oooh conspiracy theory. How do you think they would react to that?

Hmm. I'm totally clueless. Maybe it is has something to do with a Spooky Day? Costume Party related thing?
Well, you know that Halloween usually has something to do with that kinda thing. Aside of that... I don't know, I just need to see the next installment.
I laughed when I see this line and I see something naughty appear in my mind.
This would become a real threat to the bachelors if Devin said something like this :P

Devin: Get dressed, all of you. If not I will kiss you, make you mine and never ever leave this The Bachelorette Show forever, muahahaha *evil look*. I need to talk to you before breakfast.

All: Aiiieeeeee.... Yes, Sir!!!*get dressed quickly*

But, I really enjoy this update a lot Rosa. Thumb up. And thankies for what you said before. (editing)

Hahahah. Well,m fortunately for you, unlike the sponsors you don't have to guess and can sit comfortably reading and eating popcorn, or your snack of choice.

Just to let you know, that was not an appropriate use of a spoiler. I feel I should tell everyone we need to not over-use those, okay?

Oh I like that plan!

*Go Team Edward*

Team Edward? Hahaha. But if they turn into vampires, Nathaniel will not have wings anymore. And that would be sad.

Great update.  I love the insight into Marielle's character as she has the joy in her clues, but instantly turns into a touch of self-doubt with thinking they may be too easy.  It really makes our bachelorette even more intriguing.  She is the real puzzle the bachelors must solve.  Nice job!

All true, thank you for the compliment.

However, I think everyone needs a reminder that not everyone reads the Confession Cams (e.g. the sponsors) so please do not refer directly to the content of the Confession Cams. If it's burning you up and you must say something, feel free to message it to me. Thank you all for reading, commenting, and enjoying :)

By samoht04

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #674 on: May 02, 2013, 10:37:16 PM »
Oh dear. I did not even think of that. Yes I will be sad also if he lost his wings. No Team Edward for The Blue Fairy.

And that's why you are the producer; and the writer; and everything else.  ;D

anything