Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548691 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Surprise!
« Reply #645 on: May 01, 2013, 08:21:07 PM »
Oooooo!  *squees over the pictures*  Lovely!  Excellent job, samoht!

I'm so glad you like the pictures! It took forever to pose them all. I tell you what. I did have fun coming up with what to have them pose with, though. I flatter myself I did an excellent job showing each of their personalities. Can you tell what Dominic is sitting on?

Tom, you are amazing.  Thank you so much. 

I hope he comes on so he can see your thanks himself!

Wow, great job samoht! You (hopefully, if he has any say in it) won't see Kenshin in a bathing suit too often, so take it all in now!  :P

I'll keep that in mind  :-\ Too bad, because he has a nice physique. But then, I tried to make him look like he was a little uncomfortable in that picture. Do you like the telescope?

OMW! Nathaniel! Extra super thank you Sam! (Or Tom)
I'm going to put Nathaniel in my Signature to show my support! (If I can put it together in a non-intrusive way!)
EDIT: I updated my Signature, now all can appreciate my dedication to Nathaniel. Marielle is nice, but how can he want to settle down with her, when he has a whole fan club!

OMW is great, I may need to borrow that . . .
Good! I see you added the Nathaniel banner to your signature. It's teeny tiny, but I can see it. That's exactly what I wanted you all to do, so if anyone else has a favourite, show your colours! If you don't, you can do what I did and put the whole group in! You see what I did there?

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. In my life. And death. And limbo. And half-life. And half-death. And the stage where I just floated above the world in a state of peace . . .

Genius! I did the same thing, if you don't mind. Band together to protect our Blue Fairy!

I'm so glad you're pleased. Tom really has a lot of talent and did an amazing job.

I don't think Swirl-Girl minds, and I know I don't. It would be super fun to see all the different favourites at a glance!

I may have to do an update just showing the full pictures these were taken from. That would be fun, yes?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #646 on: May 01, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »
So freaking cute!
Only one question - how in the world do you put them in your signature? o,o

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #647 on: May 01, 2013, 08:36:26 PM »
So freaking cute!

~Anna

It took a while to figure it out, but I saved the image to the desktop, then uploaded it to the gallery, copied the image address, and put it in my signature with img brackets around it.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #648 on: May 01, 2013, 08:43:37 PM »
Wow! That was really something. I am amazed. Thumb up for you samoht.
Especially for each pose, it's really match for the current bachelors.
Nathaniel has unique pose there that make him quite distinguished from other bachelors.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #649 on: May 01, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »
So freaking cute!

~Anna

It took a while to figure it out, but I saved the image to the desktop, then uploaded it to the gallery, copied the image address, and put it in my signature with img brackets around it.

There's an easier way. Just right click it to get the image address. Then proceed.

Wow! That was really something. I am amazed. Thumb up for you samoht.
Especially for each pose, it's really match for the current bachelors.
Nathaniel has unique pose there that make him quite distinguished from other bachelors.

Thank you. The first few I did were kind of boring, but Tom encouraged me to step it up, so I redid some of them and I think they turned out much better! Nathaniel is unique, for sure.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #650 on: May 01, 2013, 09:27:44 PM »

Gah! I love it! My thanks to Rosa and Samoht/Tom for working together to make these. Just fantastic! I think I'm gonna need to figure out how to signature this, too!

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #651 on: May 01, 2013, 09:39:16 PM »
There, now I have two of my favourite bachelors. ^^
Once you right click, hit copy, and then you paste the link so you just have to put  on either side, and voila!

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #652 on: May 01, 2013, 09:50:10 PM »
Hey Guys - just a heads up.   I'm sure Rosa appreciates the support but if you are adding pictures to your signature please place them next to each other instead of stacking.   This way your signatures won't take up half the page when a few of you post back to back.     Please try to keep signatures to a height maximum of One (1) Inch if possible. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #653 on: May 01, 2013, 09:58:14 PM »
Hey Guys - just a heads up.   I'm sure Rosa appreciates the support but if you are adding pictures to your signature please place them next to each other instead of stacking.   This way your signatures won't take up half the page when a few of you post back to back.     Please try to keep signatures to a height maximum of One (1) Inch if possible.

How do you place them next to each other?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #654 on: May 01, 2013, 09:59:35 PM »
Don't hit enter in between the codes.  Enter takes it a line down like it does for posts, word processors, etc.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #655 on: May 01, 2013, 10:11:18 PM »
Gah! It's seem that I can't put anymore the bachelor that I root for :/
Maybe doing some editing will do good.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #656 on: May 01, 2013, 10:14:04 PM »
Sorry to take over your story Rosa.    Talking about signatures is kind of off topic.  If anyone needs any additional help, feel free to contact me and I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #657 on: May 02, 2013, 12:59:06 AM »
I couldn't decide, so I chose the banner with all of them!  This was an awesome idea, Rosa ^^

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #658 on: May 02, 2013, 01:06:34 AM »
Gah! I love it! My thanks to Rosa and Samoht/Tom for working together to make these. Just fantastic! I think I'm gonna need to figure out how to signature this, too!

You're welcome. I did it all for you, because I love my fans so much.

There, now I have two of my favourite bachelors. ^^
Once you right click, hit copy, and then you paste the link so you just have to put  on either side, and voila!

~Anna

:D I'm glad you can show your colours.

Don't hit enter in between the codes.  Enter takes it a line down like it does for posts, word processors, etc.

I do, and thanks Rica for the rules on that because I did not know the regulations. I know we want a nice neat forum, so thanks for that.

Gah! It's seem that I can't put anymore the bachelor that I root for :/
Maybe doing some editing will do good.

The edited version looks good, Eld. Nicely done :)

Sorry to take over your story Rosa.    Talking about signatures is kind of off topic.  If anyone needs any additional help, feel free to contact me and I'll try to help you as best as I can.

Don't worry about it. I think it was appropriate. We won't discuss it anymore now, but I appreciate you putting that right next to the actual banners so people get that information.

I couldn't decide, so I chose the banner with all of them!  This was an awesome idea, Rosa ^^

Thank you. I liked it myself. I had to have one with everyone, because otherwise I couldn't have them myself! I obviously can't choose. I'm glad you like them too.

Just so you all know, if you want to make it like mine so if you click on the banner it takes you to the story, you can type url=http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,14721.0.html in brackets before the img brackets and close it with /url in brackets after the img brackets. Okay! no more technical talk! Thanks for all the support, guys! You rock!

By samoht04

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #659 on: May 02, 2013, 01:25:33 AM »
OMW I did it! I am caught up! And just in time to comment on how awesome Samoht is! It's been awhile and I haven't caught up with everyone's stories. But I knew Tom would cross my path some point. It's so weird because I was looking at a reply post from you Rosa before I got to the pictures and I made a note to PM you on how and if I could have one. These are great shots. I really like the one with everyone but I want to have the individual one too.

Nice bit with Dominic. I was on the fence about giving him the boot but I could't resist his face in the interrogation room. I'm with Ryan in that I am not sure if I believe him but I guess it's good that he's staying. The drama does in fact have an effect on the ratings.

That was a nice post of Marielle reading Dimitri's book next to the Duke's egg. I was worried I wasn't thinking enough. Glad to know that one didn't go over my head.

Ok I'm going to take a stab at Hunkie Ryan's traits. I am horrid at guessing traits but I'm going to give it a shot. Flirt, Klepto, hot-headed, Perceptive, and great kisser - this is more a hope that he is rather than a trait but hey I had on more to figure out.

Rosa I'm glad your break is over and you have gotten some cheer while I was getting caught up. Ok going to change my signature before going to bed.