Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 547838 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part III
« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2013, 11:38:25 AM »
I really can't choose rooting anyone to end with Marielle. This is so hard.

Because I love them all with their flaws.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »
Everette and Marielle will have adorable, musical nooboos who will rainbow vampires.  Yep.

Pippin, don't be such a clam. Open up and tell us who you really think will end up with Marielle ;)

I really can't choose rooting anyone to end with Marielle. This is so hard.

Because I love them all with their flaws.

Well, that's good too. Less disappointment.

I couldn't choose captions for these screenshots, because I thought it would be more funny to let you imagine what they're talking about. What do you think the bachelors are saying or thinking here? In other words: Caption contest! (only not a contest, no winners, anyone can enter--including bachelor sponsors--and it's all just to see how many crazy things we can come up with!)

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2013, 12:32:48 PM »
Wow. I have never read any type of Sims story, but I find this one to be extremely entertaining and addictive. I am constantly checking the site to see if there is a new post to the story. So good job!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »
First shot:  Oh, you meant you wanted to be her beau.  I thought you meant something else.

Second shot:  Is it hot in here, or is it just me?  No really, it's me.  I'm the hot one.  Me.  'Cause I'm hot.

Third shot:  Having read this book about the Dojo dynasty, I suppose Everette really is Marielle's ideal match...

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
Wow. I have never read any type of Sims story, but I find this one to be extremely entertaining and addictive. I am constantly checking the site to see if there is a new post to the story. So good job!

Wow! Thanks, melancholy_anju! May I call you Mel? Or Anju? Did you join just to post that comment? I notice it's your first one. Welcome and thank you so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying it so much.

First shot:  Oh, you meant you wanted to be her beau.  I thought you meant something else.

Second shot:  Is it hot in here, or is it just me?  No really, it's me.  I'm the hot one.  Me.  'Cause I'm hot.

Third shot:  Having read this book about the Dojo dynasty, I suppose Everette really is Marielle's ideal match...

Hahaha. Nice start, thanks Pippin! Those are some good laughs, complete with the characteristic pun and Everette shipping.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2013, 01:06:18 PM »
Second shot:
Nathaniel: So I was in the club, dancing the Smustle, when suddenly all the lights went out and a single spotlight was set on me, and I started singing "Somebody call nine-one-one! Fairy fire burnin' on the dance floor!"
Dominic: Cool, man, but could you stop hitting Dimitri in the face with your wings?
Nathaniel: Count Dimitri lucky that he can get a good look at these beauties!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part II
« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2013, 02:38:49 PM »
Oops. Sorry about that. I didn't know. I'd call you Mister B, but I can't pronounce the "er" suffix to save my soul.

And Talus has a fan! Yay!

I was thinking that you could call him Mistah B as well, but my thoughts ran towards Harly of the Batman series who calls the Joker Mistah J all the time......And I don't even watch the movies or tv series. XD

I like Talus!

Now, back to commenting on the third part of the premiere. I agree with Kenshin - he's so adorable^^ - in the fact that I don't think Marielle would want to be reminded of being a vampire all the time, I think Nathy keeps sticking his foot in it.

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2013, 02:50:01 PM »
I'm also on Team Talus (he's charming, for a troll) - altough I think Leo's most likely to get the rose.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2013, 03:37:35 PM »
(he's charming, for a troll) -

Please tell me that's not from the "Marry the Mole" song.  Please...
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #474 on: April 12, 2013, 04:34:18 PM »
I'm also on Team Talus (he's charming, for a troll)
Oh, great. Now it's going to be stuck in my head all day. Do you guys know how long it takes to get it out again?! XP Curse you, Barry Manilow!

(But seriously, thanks for the support, Hazelnut and Anna.)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #475 on: April 12, 2013, 04:49:13 PM »

Oh, great. Now it's going to be stuck in my head all day. Do you guys know how long it takes to get it out again?! XP Curse you, Barry Manilow!

Sorry, couldn't resist it :P.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #476 on: April 12, 2013, 05:18:26 PM »
Second shot:
Nathaniel: So I was in the club, dancing the Smustle, when suddenly all the lights went out and a single spotlight was set on me, and I started singing "Somebody call nine-one-one! Fairy fire burnin' on the dance floor!"
Dominic: Cool, man, but could you stop hitting Dimitri in the face with your wings?
Nathaniel: Count Dimitri lucky that he can get a good look at these beauties!

Do you know, I tried to get a shot where Nathaniel didn't have his wings in someone's face. Couldn't do it. So I picked the one with an interesting speech bubble. Hahaha.

I was thinking that you could call him Mistah B as well, but my thoughts ran towards Harly of the Batman series who calls the Joker Mistah J all the time......And I don't even watch the movies or tv series. XD

I like Talus!

Now, back to commenting on the third part of the premiere. I agree with Kenshin - he's so adorable^^ - in the fact that I don't think Marielle would want to be reminded of being a vampire all the time, I think Nathy keeps sticking his foot in it.

~Anna

You can't agree with Kenshin, unless it's that you don't want to gossip. Remember, what's said in confession cams, stays in confession cams. If you want to make a blanket statement, go ahead. But remember not to quote or directly reference something that not everyone can see.

I'm also on Team Talus (he's charming, for a troll) - altough I think Leo's most likely to get the rose.

Oh? Why, do you think?

(I hope I don't come across as JUSTIFY YOURSELF! I just find it interesting when people express an opinion in favour or against someone, and I like to know why. It helps with my market research, and I hope it helps to clarify your thoughts as well.)

I just had to go watch that. Hahaha. He is rich, and old! Come to think of it, everyone talking about Everette being so old, Talus is ? ? ? years old, too.

(But seriously, thanks for the support, Hazelnut and Anna.)

Barry Manilow?  :o

Sorry, couldn't resist it :P.

Clearly. He is both charming and a troll. It needed to be said. I fully agree.

By samoht04

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #477 on: April 12, 2013, 05:26:51 PM »
I still adore Everett but I don't like the fangirling by Marielle... she needs an equal, I think. Kenshin is still too shy... so I'm thinking either Leo or Talus will get the rose :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #478 on: April 12, 2013, 05:32:16 PM »
I still adore Everett but I don't like the fangirling by Marielle... she needs an equal, I think. Kenshin is still too shy... so I'm thinking either Leo or Talus will get the rose :)

I expect she'll get over it. It's been only one night, after all! Everette is a legend in her town, you know. I imagine anyone would be pretty excited in that situation.

By samoht04

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #479 on: April 12, 2013, 05:51:01 PM »
First screen shot:
Kenshin: I love bow ties, but Father says it is too Bond and doesn't approve of it. I do not understand by "too Bond" What does that mean?
Talus: No idea. Would you like to watch this mive called "Skyfall" with me though?
Second screen shot:
Nathaniel: Hey, sexy lady! Hey, sexy lady! Wangman Gangman Style! *starts dancing*
Third screen shot:
Leopord: I knew three things. One, Edward was a vampire. Two, he wanted to drink all of my blood. Three, I was in love with him. *in head: Who knew research would be this painful?*
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest