Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 549223 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part II
« Reply #450 on: April 12, 2013, 01:28:58 AM »
But, I'm glad Rosa. As Pippin's ever said before. Everybody (The Bachelor) here are being true to themselves. So, I'll have no worries for Marielle. She can choose who the best for her ;)

And so she shall.

I am really enjoying this story, but as an Aussie, I have to keep up the national pride and go with Magz's Leopold.  I think Marielle would prefer a gentleman.

So how about the rest of team Oz wade in and support Leopold?  I know you're out there.  ;D

Welcome and thank you. I know there are a lot of Aussies around here, maybe they're not reading? Anyway, I suppose you're supporting Magz since Leo is technically English.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #451 on: April 12, 2013, 02:00:41 AM »
Welcome and thank you. I know there are a lot of Aussies around here, maybe they're not reading? Anyway, I suppose you're supporting Magz since Leo is technically English.
I think she referring to Hugh Jackman, the Australian actor who played Leopold in the movie.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part III
« Reply #452 on: April 12, 2013, 02:02:09 AM »
I think she referring to Hugh Jackman, the Australian actor who played Leopold in the movie.

I think I realised that, and did not respond correctly. I couldn't figure out how to word it, so I apparently left it out entirely. I've had a very long, strange day.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #453 on: April 12, 2013, 02:02:27 AM »
Last time, on The Bachelorette...

Nathaniel: Pretty and charming as you are, you could eat me for dinner if you wanted to, Marielle. They say Fairy plasma is the best.
Marielle: Well, thank you for the offer, Nathaniel.

Leopold Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dominic: You see that? Mr Hotshot Everette thought he was so great, but Marielle is just as mad at him right now as she ever was at me!

Kenshin: Please, I don't wish to engage in gossip about the others.
Dominic: Fine! Have it your way! I'm going to get in there while the getting is good!

Dominic: I know every guy here wants the roses, but I would be happy if I could have you for a prize at the end of the night.

Marielle: Let's get out of here.

Marielle: Lifelong dream, right here! I am jamming with Everette Dojo!
Everette: You're very good!
Marielle: Thank you! You're pretty amazing, yourself.

While Marielle is off jamming with Everette, the other bachelors are left to amuse themselves.

On Marielle's return, Nathaniel does not hesitate to jump in.

Nathaniel: I just wanted to tell you, I am really glad to be here with you on The Bachelorette.
Marielle: I'm glad you're here, too.
Nathaniel: Do you mind if I talk to you outside?

Nathaniel: Ah. This is much better, being out in the moonlight.
Marielle: It is nice.
Nathaniel: Now, don't you mind Mr Raincloud in there. I think you're wonderful.
Marielle: Thank you, Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: He thinks because he has a lot of a money he can do whatever he wants. Well, he can't!

Marielle: Nathaniel. About what you said earlier. About a nooboo?
Nathaniel: Oh, um, yes, that. Yeah, what about it?
Marielle: I just thought you should know, I'm not ready for a family right now.

Nathaniel: Yeah, I get it, I mean, that's totally fine. I'm not really trying to--I mean, not yet, for me, either.

Leopold: May I 'cut in'?
Nathaniel: Yeah, sure, man, I guess we were about done.

Marielle: You are a chef, right?
Leopold: Yes, that's correct.

Leopold: Cooking is my passion.  I enjoy experimenting with the flavours and textures of new ingredients and producing a meal that satisfies not just hunger but your spirit.
Marielle: That sounds wonderful.

Leopold: There is something else I wished to tell you. It is somewhat related, in a tangential manner.
Marielle: Please, go ahead.
Leopold: Eggs traditionally are a symbol of fertility and rebirth.  I also believe in many cultures, they represent new beginnings.  This egg is particularly exquisite.  It has a delicate and fine design worthy of the House of Fabergé.  Its elegance and beauty pleases the eye and teases the senses, not unlike your countenance.  It would please me greatly if you would accept this gift as a token of my appreciation.
Marielle: Thank you, Leopold! I would be honoured. It is very beautiful.
Leopold: As are you, Marielle.
Marielle: Thank you.

Marielle: Hello, everyone!

Talus: Marielle, might I speak to you outside as well?
Marielle: Of course, Talus.

Marielle: If you like fishing, there is a lovely pond out here.
Talus: I do, in fact, I enjoy fishing very much. I usually only do it at night.
Marielle: Me too! Because of . . .
Marielle and Talus: The sun!
Marielle: Exactly! *laughs*

Talus: I think it was worth the trip to come here to meet you.
Marielle: Well, thank you. I'm glad you're here. Shall we go in?

Marielle: I'd like to thank all of you for a wonderful evening. I think I've made my decision.

Kenshin Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What will be Marielle's decision? Whom will she choose to give the First Impression Roses, ensuring immunity in the first Rose Ceremony? Tune in to The Bachelorette next time to find out!

Jump to The Premiere! First Impression Roses.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #454 on: April 12, 2013, 02:13:23 AM »
Yay for the Premiere! But...oh dear. Marielle doesn't seem to like Dominic very much. He is being a little...sleazy.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
« Reply #455 on: April 12, 2013, 04:06:17 AM »
Yay for the Premiere! But...oh dear. Marielle doesn't seem to like Dominic very much. He is being a little...sleazy.
I don't think he's really twenty four, either. Nobody gets into orbit that young, let alone Mars . . .

------------

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #456 on: April 12, 2013, 04:14:45 AM »

He not she.  Dear Gwendy, Banana Bender is of the male persuasian.

On topic, interesting developments.  Talus is a strong contender because of the problem with sunlight but Leopold is still the nicest and sometimes nice guys don't always finish last.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #457 on: April 12, 2013, 04:29:37 AM »
This is an interesting development, Rosa. Everyone want to talk with Marielle. I'm happy when I see Marielle jamming with her idol! I'm glad that Talus can have a chance to talk with Marielle. Dominic... Hm... My opinion of him decrease over time. Will he do something good in the future? I'm kinda dislike his behavior. I love how Leopold interact with Marielle, the way that he speak is well-mannered and polite. Kenshin is good, he know about etiquette. Nathaniel is okay though but the way he act is quite childish (talking about others), it's good to know Marielle decide to change the topic. Too bad, no Dmitri (only his picture).

I'm curious about Marielle decision. I cannot guess who the lucky one! ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #458 on: April 12, 2013, 04:42:52 AM »
... Leopold is still the nicest and sometimes nice guys don't always finish last.

Thank you Mr Banana Bender for your kind words about Leopold.  He is a gentleman and I'm trying to keep him in character. 

Hugh Jackman is Australian but his parents were British so perhaps we could get a team Commonwealth instead of just a team Oz.  ;)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
« Reply #459 on: April 12, 2013, 05:00:34 AM »

On topic, interesting developments.  Talus is a strong contender because of the problem with sunlight but Leopold is still the nicest and sometimes nice guys don't always finish last.
Oops. Sorry about that. I didn't know. I'd call you Mister B, but I can't pronounce the "er" suffix to save my soul.

And Talus has a fan! Yay!

------------

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2013, 08:42:25 AM »
Aaah!! Everyone hates Dominic! I'm going to have to force persuade Rosa to make him do something nice. I really didn't want him to be so mean. He'll probably be the first guy to take the boot.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline jennovazombie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2013, 09:07:11 AM »
Oh wow, I don't even know who I'm rooting for right now. Lots of interesting things going on!

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2013, 09:07:52 AM »
I tried REALLY hard not to pick sides, but at this point I'm rooting for Leopold, Talus, and Kenshin. They are all gentlemen, and none are as condescending as some of the other bachelors. *cough Dominic cough"
I think Marielle would make a great duchess.... What do y'all think?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2013, 10:07:45 AM »

As far as how well Marielle actually likes him, he is not actually doing too badly.

I don't think he's really twenty four, either. Nobody gets into orbit that young, let alone Mars . . .

Maybe he's a super genius?

Mmm. Interesting. Having this market research is invaluable. It's great to know what people think! I will have to make an effort to make sure I am writing in line with how Marielle feels. What an intriguing challenge!

This is an interesting development, Rosa. Everyone want to talk with Marielle. I'm happy when I see Marielle jamming with her idol! I'm glad that Talus can have a chance to talk with Marielle. Dominic... Hm... My opinion of him decrease over time. Will he do something good in the future? I'm kinda dislike his behavior. I love how Leopold interact with Marielle, the way that he speak is well-mannered and polite. Kenshin is good, he know about etiquette. Nathaniel is okay though but the way he act is quite childish (talking about others), it's good to know Marielle decide to change the topic. Too bad, no Dmitri (only his picture).

I'm curious about Marielle decision. I cannot guess who the lucky one! ;D

Well, of course they do! Not only is she so attractive, but they want to get a chance to let her know who they are. Yes, Marielle was very excited to get to jam with the famous Everette Dojo. I was about to close up shop on the cocktail party (it took a whole day to shoot) but Talus insisted on speaking with her right before I was about to stop! I cannot speak to how Dominic will behave in the future. That is based on what he does autonomously, what his wishes are, and the material I get from his sponsor. Leo is rather eloquent, isn't he? I believe he said in his introduction that he was trained at the King's Academy--perhaps they study elocution there as well? Indeed, behaving properly is of paramount importance to Kenshin. I think that Nathaniel was speaking out of a desire to defend and validate Marielle, and also out of his own sensitivity to Everette in particular. But I agree that it was tactful of Marielle to change the subject. Dimitri did get a chance to talk to her earlier! Just not in private. I think maybe they had some chemistry, do you think?

Good! If you can't guess, that means I am doing my job right! You will have shock and surprise at the final revealing!

Thank you Mr Banana Bender for your kind words about Leopold.  He is a gentleman and I'm trying to keep him in character. 

Hugh Jackman is Australian but his parents were British so perhaps we could get a team Commonwealth instead of just a team Oz.  ;)

Indeed, being in character is an admirable goal, and I think you are succeeding. Well done.

There you go! Even more support!

Oops. Sorry about that. I didn't know. I'd call you Mister B, but I can't pronounce the "er" suffix to save my soul.

And Talus has a fan! Yay!

Then you can call him 'Mistah B'. It sounds even cooler. Ooh, like in that one Jack in the Box commercial, have you seen it? 'And...who are you?' 'Your worst nightmare, Meestah Box!' I love that commercial.

Yay for fans!

Aaah!! Everyone hates Dominic! I'm going to have to force persuade Rosa to make him do something nice. I really didn't want him to be so mean. He'll probably be the first guy to take the boot.

Remember, how the audience feels has nothing to do with how long he stays on the show. That is dependent on how Marielle feels about him, and no one else. And I'm not going to make anyone do anything. They tell me what they want to do. (Wow, I sound like a mad person. But it's true, I really get into this zone!)

Oh wow, I don't even know who I'm rooting for right now. Lots of interesting things going on!

Yes! Interesting! Bahahah! (You know, Rosa, really not helping the whole mad thing, right now.)

I tried REALLY hard not to pick sides, but at this point I'm rooting for Leopold, Talus, and Kenshin. They are all gentlemen, and none are as condescending as some of the other bachelors. *cough Dominic cough"
I think Marielle would make a great duchess.... What do y'all think?

By all means, pick sides! It's part of the fun of being a spectator. I am the only one who has to remain neutral.

I think Marielle would make an excellent duchess. She would love to meet all the people and have all the social gatherings. I think she would a wonderful anything, though. ;)

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2013, 10:47:51 AM »
Everette and Marielle will have adorable, musical nooboos who will rainbow vampires.  Yep.

anything