Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548512 times)

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Official Announcement
« Reply #375 on: April 05, 2013, 01:24:36 AM »
It was just a brilliant combination of desperation, nothing to post, a chance comment, and the perfect day for it all to come together on :D

Isn't that always the way great things come together? And, it really was great! I laughed so hard, it really made my day. There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and finding a Bachelorette update...even one that has almost nothing to do with the actual show!  ;)

Seriously, great work! Please don't push yourself too hard...we'll be here, waiting patiently for whatever delicious crumbs your computer allows you to share!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #376 on: April 05, 2013, 01:55:08 AM »
I was laughing hard when I see your reply. Your comment alone is make my day lol

I'm still catching up, I'm reading Callahan now. I still have 29 chapters left to read :P
The comment will follow up in appropriate thread lol.

Oh good. Apparently that's a gift of mine. First Gwendy, now you. I'll take it ;D

Oh good, whew. I have time ;)

Isn't that always the way great things come together? And, it really was great! I laughed so hard, it really made my day. There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and finding a Bachelorette update...even one that has almost nothing to do with the actual show!  ;)

Seriously, great work! Please don't push yourself too hard...we'll be here, waiting patiently for whatever delicious crumbs your computer allows you to share!

I suppose you are right, the best things come from hard work or serendipity. This was the latter. I am so pleased to have such a profound impact on your life. You really have no idea what it means to me to come home after a stressful day and see all the comments on my story. The reaction to the park post really baffled me. I'm surprised that something so simple got such a response. I think it has to be because Azo-chan brought it up and I did it. I don't think it would have been funny by itself.

Thank you. The game is finally kind of co-operating with me. I've managed to almost play through the first night, which took two days. I mean in-game days, it took way more real-life days than that. Now I need to take supplemental screenshots and write and edit. I think we're looking at next week for the finished product.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #377 on: April 05, 2013, 11:29:32 AM »
Don't worry about too long, it's the deadly too too long you need to worry about, but it seems that you won't have to!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #378 on: April 05, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »
Oh good, whew. I have time ;)

Yes, just take your time Rosa. Please make a good story.
I still have 24 chapters to go anyway~~
I can't wait to read Anna's story as well ;D

Question: Do you want me to tell you what I think? Because in the introduction you say something like that (Callahan). If yes, I will write what I think and feel in each chapters. So be prepare to see a loooooooong reply from me ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #379 on: April 05, 2013, 05:50:36 PM »
Don't worry about too long, it's the deadly too too long you need to worry about, but it seems that you won't have to!

Good! I do want to get this rolling but I'd like to take some time later once I have some stuff in place to play a nice relaxing game...like my Life States Dynasty...yes, that is relaxing in comparison. Trust me.

Yes, just take your time Rosa. Please make a good story.
I still have 24 chapters to go anyway~~
I can't wait to read Anna's story as well ;D

Question: Do you want me to tell you what I think? Because in the introduction you say something like that (Callahan). If yes, I will write what I think and feel in each chapters. So be prepare to see a loooooooong reply from me ;D

Okay Eld, I will do my best.

Yes, I would love to know what you think. In order to cut down on the space that your response will undoubtedly take (I have seen your multi-chapter responses before) would you mind sticking it in a spoiler for me? That way people can read the whole thing if they want to (like me) but they don't have to scroll through it all to get to the story. :D

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #380 on: April 05, 2013, 10:06:55 PM »
Yes, milady. That should do it ;)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Preview to the Premiere
« Reply #381 on: April 08, 2013, 12:51:14 AM »
Coming up on The Bachelorette!

Devin: Keep in mind, you do not have to make any final decisions tonight.

The bachelors arrive.

Some are especially compatible . . .

Others . . . are not.

Some are confident.

While others are more shy.

And the night will only get crazier from here . . .

Look forward to romance . . .

Intrigue . . .

And of course, lots of drama!

One thing is for certain . . .

It's going to be one heck of a party!

Jump to Before the Premiere.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #382 on: April 08, 2013, 01:38:54 AM »
It looks like the Bachelorette is off to an explosive start~
...and what is Talus' formalwear? It looks super handsome on him^^

~Anna

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #383 on: April 08, 2013, 01:45:02 AM »
The photo of Nathaniel dancing cracked me up. So from this preview I now know that the premiere will be explosive, fantastic and fun. Can't wait!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #384 on: April 08, 2013, 02:05:00 AM »
I am sooooooo excited, even though I've already seen the next installment (I think) . . . hehehehehe. My cat is looking at me like she's seriously freaked out. It's beautiful!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #385 on: April 08, 2013, 02:42:25 AM »
It looks like the Bachelorette is off to an explosive start~
...and what is Talus' formalwear? It looks super handsome on him^^

~Anna

I based this on the actual previews for the show, which always take the most surprising and dramatic parts and make it look like something is going to happen that doesn't happen until much later. So keep that in mind.

Talus' formal wear is Sylvan from the Store, expertly recoloured by Gwendy. He does look quite handsome, doesn't he?

The photo of Nathaniel dancing cracked me up. So from this preview I now know that the premiere will be explosive, fantastic and fun. Can't wait!

I gathered up all the funny stuff that I couldn't fit into the actual update. so, much like real previews, there is a lot that appears here that you won't see in the show! But I don't want to repeat a bunch of things anyway, that's too boring.

I am sooooooo excited, even though I've already seen the next installment (I think) . . . hehehehehe. My cat is looking at me like she's seriously freaked out. It's beautiful!

You have seen parts of it :) I'm glad your cat is excited about the Premiere as well.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #386 on: April 08, 2013, 02:50:52 AM »
You have seen parts of it.  I'm glad your cat is excited about the Premiere as well.

I'm glad you didn't show us everything, because it makes it all so much more exciting! And yes, she's a very smart cat. I often think she's plotting my downfall.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #387 on: April 08, 2013, 03:24:26 AM »
I'm glad you didn't show us everything, because it makes it all so much more exciting! And yes, she's a very smart cat. I often think she's plotting my downfall.

Rosa's probably being careful to only get input from the sponsors for certain sections involving their bachelor^^

I based this on the actual previews for the show, which always take the most surprising and dramatic parts and make it look like something is going to happen that doesn't happen until much later. So keep that in mind.

Talus' formal wear is Sylvan from the Store, expertly recoloured by Gwendy. He does look quite handsome, doesn't he?

...Really? I didn't recognize it. He does^^
Gwendy~
What's that awesome vine pattern on Talus' formalwear?

~Anna

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #388 on: April 08, 2013, 03:35:04 AM »

She probably is. Cats are ambitious, morally ambiguous, and highly intelligent.

Rosa's probably being careful to only get input from the sponsors for certain sections involving their bachelor^^

...Really? I didn't recognize it. He does^^
Gwendy~
What's that awesome vine pattern on Talus' formalwear?

~Anna

That's right. Although I am being pretty open so far.

Yes, it looks quite different in the completely different colours.

I'm not Gwendy, but I can tell you it is a swirl pattern from the Fabrics section that she recoloured green and black. And it is highly significant.

By samoht04

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #389 on: April 08, 2013, 05:01:02 AM »
A highly signiificant pattern?  Very mysterious...

Nice preview.  Thoroughly appetite-whetting  ;).

anything