Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 548532 times)

Offline Pupdude

• Needs to stop going to forums
  • Llama Wrangler
  • For !!SCIENCE!!
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Bachelor Update: Dominic
« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »
First of all, I am impressed that you guessed Easily Impressed. I wasn't even trying to show that. How did you know?
"Della: I don't know about all that. A chap would be number one in my book if he has a healthy sense of imagination and romance. That's what I like--someone who will sweep me off my feet and make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world."
Yeah.  Still makes no sense as to how I got that.  :o

Well, Easily Impressed is accurate. :P

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #316 on: March 29, 2013, 03:42:26 PM »
When you will post the next update, Rosa? Just wondering and can't wait for what coming next ^^
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #317 on: March 29, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
"Della: I don't know about all that. A chap would be number one in my book if he has a healthy sense of imagination and romance. That's what I like--someone who will sweep me off my feet and make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world."
Yeah.  Still makes no sense as to how I got that.  :o

Well, Easily Impressed is accurate. :P

Yeah, I don't know how you got it, but I am Impressed ;)

When you will post the next update, Rosa? Just wondering and can't wait for what coming next ^^

That's a fair question, Eld-san. I will try to get something up today/tonight. I'm a little bit in limbo story-wise (no technical issues, don't worry!) So I am going to pull something else together.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Blooper Reel
« Reply #318 on: March 30, 2013, 12:52:18 AM »
I would like to thank you, my wonderful, beautiful, lovely, and above all, patient viewers readers. (I am really getting in that television mindset!) Not to be frivolous, but I just noticed this story has over 10.000 views! Wow! So thank you, again. And thanks again to Pam for featuring the story on the Facebook page, and to everyone that has participated in any way. You have all made my life a lot more fun lately. ;D To show my appreciation, I would like to fulfil a request.

The Bachelorette Blooper Reel

*Audience Applause*

Since bloopers were requested, bloopers you shall have! I hope you appreciate this because I spent waaaaay too much time on it.

Out-takes from Bachelor Interviews

Everette: I love my mother, but she made me take medicine! And I didn't like it! I hate medicine!

Everette: Money? You think I'm in it for the money? I have loads of money! I could just throw the Simoleons up in the air, and swim in them. If I wanted to. Which I don't.

You may think Leopold is boring, but he does get very excited about some things...

...And very confused by others.

Dominic: Are we done? All done? Yeah?

Dominic: Great. I think Mom made sandwiches.

Nathaniel: Are we rolling? We're rolling? How do my teeth look? Perfect? I want to have a nice, natural smile. Well, how is it?

Nathaniel: Yeah, I know people talk about me. It's because they're jealous.

Nathaniel: With good reason! It's not at all fair that I got all the looks and the talent!

Kenshin: You want up here, Corwin? Can he come up here? No? Sorry, kitty. I'll play with you later.

Dimitri (Sean Connery impression): It'sh rubbish, shee? That'sh all it ish, jusht a load of rubbish!

Unusable Shots

Occasionally, things would be in frame that shouldn't be.

Dominic: Dad, your book. It's in--it's in the frame. How did you even do that? No, Dad, just stay there! Don't--sigh.

Kenshin: Chika? I think your plumbob is in frame--yeah, could you just--yeah, great, thanks.

Nathaniel: Babies! I love--what? How long has the light been in frame? We have to shoot everything again? How will I remember all the brilliant things I already said?

Bachelors' Favourite Topics

It wasn't easy getting the bachelors to stay on topic. Each bachelor had his own favourite subject to talk about. Some stood out more than others.*

For example, 33% of Dominic's speech bubbles had something to do with babies.

And while he was usually happy about them, well...

His second favourite topic was 'Houses'. Truly, a domestic man!

Nathaniel's favourite topic was babies, too, at 22% of his speech bubbles.

His second favourite was a tie between cooking and money.

Kenshin's favourite topic was gardening and the outdoors, at 14%.

Although that topic was closely followed by hydrophobia, at 11%.

Dimitri's conversation was dominated by music, at 28%.

Curiously, Everette was the only one to talk about himself. Perhaps because he was standing?

He practised a flirty look as well, for when he meets Marielle.

'But wait,' you say, 'You forgot one! Where's Talus?'
First of all, never tell me I forgot something! Agh! Everything I do is deliberate!
Now, the reason Talus has heretofore not appeared in this video reel is because he made no bloopers.

He
does seem to have found out about the update Rosenrot made, though.

*Which is to say, not only did some truly stand out (Dominic would not shut up about babies!) but I also only have accurate data on four of the bachelors, because I couldn't find the folders containing all the screenshots for the others. My screenshots are a mess right now, between three stories, my own personal projects, and moving and backing up files all the time.  :-\

Jump to Preview to the Premiere.

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #319 on: March 30, 2013, 12:56:34 AM »
Everette could throw money in the air and swim in it.  He can swim in the air!!  He is the obvious choice for Merielle.  He can swim...IN THE AIR!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #320 on: March 30, 2013, 12:59:22 AM »
Everette could throw money in the air and swim in it.  He can swim in the air!!  He is the obvious choice for Merielle.  He can swim...IN THE AIR!

I believe he was speaking figuratively. But I cannot deny that you just made me laugh very hard. :D 'Indeed, Marielle, see here, this gentleman can swim in the air!'

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #321 on: March 30, 2013, 01:51:46 AM »
Thank you so much, Rosa! You fulfilled my wish to see bloopers and behind the scene things. This is wonderful. And I know this is not easy things to do! Thanks for your hard work, Rosa. I will waited patiently for the next scene. I will keep silent this time, it's like I was the bad guy requesting for the next story like what I posted before. I know that you know the best timing for that ;)

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #322 on: March 30, 2013, 02:53:30 AM »
Thank you so much, Rosa! You fulfilled my wish to see bloopers and behind the scene things. This is wonderful. And I know this is not easy things to do! Thanks for your hard work, Rosa. I will waited patiently for the next scene. I will keep silent this time, it's like I was the bad guy requesting for the next story like what I posted before. I know that you know the best timing for that ;)

Oh no, Eld, don't feel bad about it, and please don't keep silent. You were quite right, I hadn't posted anything in awhile and I like to keep the story fresh or people stop reading. I'm glad you are happy with the update :D Like I said before, I am a bit in limbo with some things, so I appreciate the idea of doing bloopers because I was kind of at a loss. And it was fun to use some of those screenshots I wouldn't normally use.

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #323 on: March 30, 2013, 05:21:51 AM »
Hope everything will be better, Rosa :)
I'll pray for you and I believe your readers too feel the same.
I know that you can do it. Keep fighting, Rosa!

I'm not thinking like what you're thinking actually (about fresh story). It's seem not fair when you always comment on my story, but I don't have my chance to comment yours too (for me) :D You know reading story is fun and always be better when there are response from each others (the encouragement things)  ;D

My Stories:

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #324 on: March 30, 2013, 06:49:26 AM »
Haha I giggled hard at this update! Thank you Rosa!
Interesting how many of them love talking about nooboos? ;)
And wedding cakes? :D

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #325 on: March 30, 2013, 08:09:24 AM »
I believe he was speaking figuratively. But I cannot deny that you just made me laugh very hard. :D 'Indeed, Marielle, see here, this gentleman can swim in the air!'

Well, Kenshin's gonna have a tough time beating someone who can swim in the air if Kenshin can't swim at all! Poor hydrophobia.

Dominic sure loves his babies, doesn't he?  ;)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #326 on: March 30, 2013, 08:43:53 AM »
Welp, time to go home. Everette can swim in the air. There's no hope for anyone else. It's obvious who the real winner is now.  ::)

And Kenshin has my sympathies. I'm hydrophobic, too.

But seriously, good interlude! And I'm sorry that Talus is so straight-laced. I think he's trying extra hard to be just to get back at Rosenrot.

edit: And I just realized that Rosa called me a wonderful, beautiful, lovely person. That's all I'm taking out of this whole thing. "Rosa called me lovely, oh, happy day!"

And you're really awesome, too.  :)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #327 on: March 30, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
Hahahaha . . . now, if only you'd shown Everette catching on fire! Ah, well, I suppose that might have pushed us all over the edge at this point . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #328 on: March 30, 2013, 12:56:23 PM »
Don't forget Nathaniel! Love Nathaniel, love...
Great bloopers!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #329 on: March 30, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »
Now I'm pretty sure you're going to think I'm crazy for jumping ahead of myself but may I suggest a follow-up season? Similar to what happens on television every day? I think we need a season of The Bachelor! Who should our contestant be, you ask? Why, it has to be Rosenrot of the Trolls! Please, pretty please? I laughed so hard reading her update, I can only imagine the adventures she would have trying to cut her list of suitors down to just one!  :-*

As always, love the update! The Blooper Reel was inspired genius - Everette swimming in air, Nooboos everywhere, and showered Kenshin & his cats... :-X
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)