Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544704 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Episode 1 Part III: Leopold
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2013, 10:23:58 PM »
"Research," eh? Is that what we're calling it these days?  ;D I dunno, I think there's better Hugh Jackman research to be gleaned by watching X-men!

I've already seen X-Men. And it really was legitimate research, if I'm going to write him I need to understand him, don't I? The fact that I enjoyed it on a wholly un-academic level is irrelevant!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Crystal

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2013, 10:46:41 PM »
I've already seen X-Men. And it really was legitimate research, if I'm going to write him I need to understand him, don't I? The fact that I enjoyed it on a wholly un-academic level is irrelevant!

Volunteers to do any "research" you need with this character.  I even saw that awful "The Fountain" just be cause he was in it.   ::)  But I digress. 

I think Leo will be an interesting Bachelor but somehow I just think he's not Marielle's style.  She looks too fragile and he is... um... so incredibly macho.  Cool smustle moves by the way, but can he play the paino, dance and sing like the real one?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2013, 10:48:32 PM »
He is incredibly skilled. I will say that.

By samoht04

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2013, 11:03:25 PM »
Wow. Quite a competition! Impressive lineage, culinary skills, sensitivity, good-looking AND he loves cats?! Is it possible that he's too good to be true? I find myself agreeing with Crystal a lot lately...I say, bring on Bachelor #3!

"It's raining men, Hallelujah...it's raining men!!"  ::)
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2013, 04:23:11 AM »
Firstly, sorry Crystal but I'm not posting Leopold on the swap shop.  I have plans for him for future stories and any of the four people who downloaded him while he was posted for Ombradellarosa do not have my persmission to use him in any story on this or any other forum. 

Secondly, after seeing only two bachelors, I think it is too early to get into who will best suit Marielle.  Leo may have hidden depths that appeal to the young lass.  Actually I think any (heterosexual) female over the age of 16 would have to be dead from the metatarsals up not to find him the answer to her prayers, but I am particularly biased.  As an Aussie, I love that Aussie hunk I styled him on.

But there are other talented creators who have bachelors that are yet to be posted, and I'd like to see the competition before I comment further. 
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2013, 11:17:14 AM »
Wow. Quite a competition! Impressive lineage, culinary skills, sensitivity, good-looking AND he loves cats?! Is it possible that he's too good to be true? I find myself agreeing with Crystal a lot lately...I say, bring on Bachelor #3!

"It's raining men, Hallelujah...it's raining men!!"  ::)

Trying to fulfil that request. Please bear with me ;)

Firstly, sorry Crystal but I'm not posting Leopold on the swap shop.  I have plans for him for future stories and any of the four people who downloaded him while he was posted for Ombradellarosa do not have my persmission to use him in any story on this or any other forum. 

Secondly, after seeing only two bachelors, I think it is too early to get into who will best suit Marielle.  Leo may have hidden depths that appeal to the young lass.  Actually I think any (heterosexual) female over the age of 16 would have to be dead from the metatarsals up not to find him the answer to her prayers, but I am particularly biased.  As an Aussie, I love that Aussie hunk I styled him on.

But there are other talented creators who have bachelors that are yet to be posted, and I'd like to see the competition before I comment further. 

Thank you Magz. That is along my lines of thinking. I don't mind the discussion and such, bring it on I say! But Magz is right, it is far too early to tell much of anything. So far we have two Highly Desirable bachelors, and we have five more coming!

As soon as I can open my game  :-\

By samoht04

Crystal

« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »
Well all right, I hope your game opens okay, so you can bring on the others.  I'll be reading  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2013, 06:48:56 PM »
I'm over here, in the back, reading.
Don't stress, I'm excited for a quality update, like the rest of yours are. ;)

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2013, 08:27:32 PM »
Great idea on this, Rosa.  I must say, I can't STAND the TV show of the bachelorette, but this is rather captivating.
Assuming it's still to early to start marketing Team Everette and Team Leo shirts...

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2013, 10:49:30 PM »
Aww... more technical issues  :( Good luck.

Louise56

« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2013, 08:25:17 AM »
Leoplold is very handsome! I hope you get your game working soon. :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2013, 11:19:43 PM »
Well all right, I hope your game opens okay, so you can bring on the others.  I'll be reading  ;D

It was semi-co-operating for a bit. I managed to get some screenshots. Thanks for reading.

I'm over here, in the back, reading.
Don't stress, I'm excited for a quality update, like the rest of yours are. ;)

Thank you :) I'm afraid the next few won't be quite as good due to my current limitations, but I made it as good as I could and I think the cake is still there, we're just a little short of icing.

Great idea on this, Rosa.  I must say, I can't STAND the TV show of the bachelorette, but this is rather captivating.
Assuming it's still to early to start marketing Team Everette and Team Leo shirts...

I'm glad you like my story when you don't even like the show, that makes me happy that I'm reaching a wider audience.
You can market whatever you want, but do save room for the other bachelors in your merchandise!

Aww... more technical issues  :( Good luck.

Thank you.

Leoplold is very handsome! I hope you get your game working soon. :)

Indeed he is! I hope so too.

So, at long last, another bachelor. I was unable to take the "establishing shots" I usually use to open a chapter, but I am saving space for them to be added later.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Episode 1 Part IV: Dominic
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2013, 11:24:02 PM »

Hi! I'm, Dominic. Dominic Marcini, but you can call me Dom.

I'm 24. This is probably going to be the best year of my life, as I'm gonna get a hot girl!

I was born in Monte Vista, but my parents moved to Twinbrook, "the golden land of opportunity," to seek a new life.

My parents are Renata and Luigi. They live with me in Twinbrook because they're pretty old, and can't do a lot of stuff.

This is my home. Isn't it charming? It's near the lake too. So it's got a good view, and it's probably worth a lot of money.

I enjoy working out, even though I'm not Athletic. The beach is good for running...

It's also a great place to sit and think.

I also like swimming.

So, let's see, about me. Well, I'm not trying to brag, but I pretty much wrote the book on flirting. I really know how to make a lady feel good about herself.

My family is one of the most important things in my life. I take care of my parents now, but I also want to have kids of my own someday.

Something else that's really important to me is treating the earth right. This is our home, and we need to take care of it.

I just love visiting the pond. I like to spend time in nature.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I work for NASA as an astronaut. So far I've been to the moon...

...and to Mars!

I did see this creepy grey thing with big black eyes on Mars, but it's probably just my imagination.

I have a special affinity with horses. I used to own a beautiful stallion called Remington. He was my best friend.

B-But unfortunately, he...he passed on.  *Sniff*

I would say I'm a pretty friendly and caring person. I think I have a very lucky personality, so hopefully it helps me win this show!

I'm here to win, to make my parents proud, to make sure Remington is happy in the Divine Beyond and to make sure the Bachelorette and I have a happy future!

Sponsored by Pyro0001

Jump to Episode 1 Part V: Nathaniel

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Episode 1 Part IV: Dominic
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2013, 11:35:14 PM »
Still to early to pick a favorite. 
That said, Everette's my favorite.
So far, at least.