Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 549338 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Episode 1 Part I: Marielle
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2013, 04:00:20 AM »
Marielle is beautiful....What's her last name though? In The Mole and the original introduction with the host, her last name is Neige. This latest chapter has her last name as Snow....

Can't wait until everything kicks off with the Bachelors~

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2013, 06:14:12 AM »
Marielle, her house and her family are lovely!

Is Marielle a vampire? Or a witch? She has rather magnificent glowing purple eyes...
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2013, 11:40:08 AM »
yey, happy to see you finally got Sims to work again :)

Well, I'm still having problems with the game. I can open the game and play, but I can't save progress and return to a saved game. Or use the Launcher. If I hadn't saved the Neige family to the library with their house I wouldn't have been able to take these screenshots.

Marielle is beautiful....What's her last name though? In The Mole and the original introduction with the host, her last name is Neige. This latest chapter has her last name as Snow....

Can't wait until everything kicks off with the Bachelors~

Oops, sorry. That was a typo and I have corrected it. I was translating in my head and I missed one. Neige means snow in French.

Me neither!

Marielle, her house and her family are lovely!

Is Marielle a vampire? Or a witch? She has rather magnificent glowing purple eyes...

Thank you! The house is the Victorian one in Moonlight Falls right next to Eerie Park/Festival Grounds, with a few modifications ;) It was the perfect size and look and had just the right number of bedrooms.

She does, doesn't she? I think they're quite lovely.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Episode 1 Part II: Everette
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2013, 05:20:53 PM »

I'm Everette Dojo, but you may also feel free to call me bachelor extraordinaire!

Some people tell me I'm a little grumpy and too uptight about proper manners, but then, if they had any sense of propriety they would know it's completely rude to say such a thing!

Maybe my standards are little exacting, but I just enjoy the finer things in life. Fine dining, nectar, the symphony or the museum: these are the sorts of things I know best. That and knowing the proper way to treat a lady!

I'm a photographer for a living, by the way, a world class photographer.

Some people call me a visionary, but I just know how to place one lovely color in a photo next to another one. There's something about beautiful colors that's always captivated my attention--maybe it's just because of the family I grew up in!

I also enjoy a myriad of hobbies: sculpting, painting, photography, cooking--even athletics and martial arts.

As some of you may know, my family and I recently completed an immortal dynasty. Man, does it feel good to be young again!

I really feel that after so many years, I need to make a fresh start for myself, which includes finding the right lady to spend my new life with. I heard about The Bachelorette TV show before, but it never really caught my eye.

I mean, I'm already famous, why do I need to go on TV?

But then I heard this bachelorette's name was, seriously, Marielle! I mean, come on!

My mother's name is Marivell, and my deceased wife was Marie. With a name like that, this woman and I must be destined to be together.

Eventually, I would like to leave Moonlight Falls in order to travel the world and relocate in a new town to settle down, re-marry, and raise a family. I hope that Marielle will be that woman with whom I settle down.

Sponsor: Rhoxi

If you don't know what Immortal Dynasty Everette is referring to, prepare to be amazed: Samura's Dojo Dynasty

Jump to Episode 1 Part III: Leopold

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »

Aw, yay! Go Everette! (Okay, I'm a little biased!)

I like the picture you took of him talking about athletics; it's really cute.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2013, 07:15:30 PM »
Aw, yay! Go Everette! (Okay, I'm a little biased!)

I like the picture you took of him talking about athletics; it's really cute.

Heehee ;D glad you like it, I wanted to surprise you. I hoped you would approve of the pictures I added.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2013, 07:21:33 PM »
Oh boy, this isn't going to be easy. As proud as I am with my own bachelor, I can't help but want Everette to win, too!  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2013, 07:53:55 PM »
This is so exciting! I absolutely adore Marielle's family and their sense of style - It's definitely my favorite genre, for lack of a better word. Their clothing and house are AMAZING and the love they obviously have for each other is really heart-warming to see.

As for Everette, I really like the idea that he's already been married once. There will be no shortage of sympathy votes for the man who's already known true love and tragically lost it. Then again, he chose to complete the Immortal Dynasty instead of sharing that immortality with lovely Marie. Can Marielle trust that he truly intends to live out the rest of his life with her? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I can't wait to meet the rest of the bachelors!

Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2013, 08:07:03 PM »
Ooooh! Wonderful update, I love Everette! Those two would be adorable together, and I love the family! I hope your problems get cleared up.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »
Oh boy, this isn't going to be easy. As proud as I am with my own bachelor, I can't help but want Everette to win, too!  :P

Imagine how I feel! I want everyone to win! It's going to break my heart to have to kick anyone off. Especially at the first week, after all the work everyone has put in. :(

This is so exciting! I absolutely adore Marielle's family and their sense of style - It's definitely my favorite genre, for lack of a better word. Their clothing and house are AMAZING and the love they obviously have for each other is really heart-warming to see.

As for Everette, I really like the idea that he's already been married once. There will be no shortage of sympathy votes for the man who's already known true love and tragically lost it. Then again, he chose to complete the Immortal Dynasty instead of sharing that immortality with lovely Marie. Can Marielle trust that he truly intends to live out the rest of his life with her? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

I can't wait to meet the rest of the bachelors!

Thank you! I myself am very attached to them. By the way, the snap of Marielle playing the piano is actually in the Bachelorette Mansion, not the Neige house. Wait until you see more of that house, it is beyond amazing! As far as the clothes, I really had fun picking them. I tried to keep them mostly in Supernatural clothes since they live in Moonlight Falls and it just seemed to fit. Not to mention that Supernatural brought so many clothes to the game! They're some of my favourites, too. They are a really close-knit family, and it makes me really happy to play them.

Ooooh! Wonderful update, I love Everette! Those two would be adorable together, and I love the family! I hope your problems get cleared up.

I think Everette would be adorable with anyone, he's such a cutie. You can't imagine my surprise when Rhoxi asked if she could submit him. I was ecstatic! Everette Dojo, in my story! Wow.
Thank you, I hope it gets fixed somehow.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2013, 07:18:18 AM »
Oh wow, Everette's awesome!

I love his hairstyle. He just seems to be a great competitor and I'm sure he'll do well  :D.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2013, 02:10:19 PM »
Everette's house is so nice looking.  Is it avaiabl for download somewhere?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2013, 02:16:19 PM »
Yay, baby-face Everette is competing! I love him, I really do. Especially when he plays piano . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Crystal

« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2013, 11:00:35 PM »
I'm going out on a limb here, Everette (although he sure is cute) has done it all before.  Sweet Marielle needs a man who she can mature and grow old with.   :P 

Bring on the other candidates!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2013, 12:10:58 AM »
Oh wow, Everette's awesome!

I love his hairstyle. He just seems to be a great competitor and I'm sure he'll do well  :D.

Everette is indeed awesome. Rhoxi has done a great job with him. He is very popular here on the forum and I am delighted to have him on The Bachelorette.

Everette's house is so nice looking.  Is it avaiabl for download somewhere?

The house is gorgeous. You have no idea. You would have to ask Rhoxi about downloading it, I have special permission to use it in the story. But I will tell you there is a lot of store content I don't have and it affects a lot of the house.

Yay, baby-face Everette is competing! I love him, I really do. Especially when he plays piano . . .

I know! Swoon...

I'm going out on a limb here, Everette (although he sure is cute) has done it all before.  Sweet Marielle needs a man who she can mature and grow old with.   :P 

Bring on the other candidates!

Hmmm, a differing opinion! Brilliant! I can't wait to see all the discourse about the other bachelors!

My friends, I meant to have the next bachelor up by now, but due to shooting going late and some last-minute location scouting, the video has not been edited yet. I have to sleep for university tomorrow, but I promise to work on it and post soon!

By samoht04

anything