Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544722 times)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Night after the Premiere
« Reply #630 on: May 01, 2013, 07:16:39 AM »
You're not thinking to much, Eld! Maybe it's the fact that it was a children's book, or that she didn't put on pajamas, or that she merely napped, or that egg! I'm getting suspicious of that egg...

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #631 on: May 01, 2013, 10:54:01 AM »
I have a feeling that there was a park that was fun in that book . . .

Hahaha! Gwendy, I love you. It's about Shower Puddles, so, doubtful. You should ask Dimitri, he wrote it so he would know.

Ok I'm back. I'll be keeping this one short because I should be in bed but I could't go to sleep without reading a couple more pages.

Ok not as short as I planned but not too bad right? Oh and the spoiler thing rocks!

I never keep anything as short as I planned, so I understand. I so enjoy your detailed commentaries. I wrote Dominic, Dimitri, and Kenshin's introductions, so I'm very pleased you like them so much. It was hard getting into everyone's head for that. Don't worry, I'll not allow any of my bachelors to be chopped up and eaten. And thank you! The spoilers were Lilygirl's idea. I think that makes the Confession Cams so much better.

I don't quite understand the meaning of this. It's seem there is something to do with her and reading book and sleeping soundly.
And the book itself is placed beside her. Is this some kind of hint of what coming next in the future chapter... or just another interlude to show this is what Marielle do after the Premiere. Hmm... Am I thinking to much?

I can't wait to see what happened next.

Yes, you are over-thinking it. A lot. This is exactly what happened in the picture: after the Premiere stuff all happened, Marielle went up to her room. She put the egg from Leo on her bedside table, and she started reading the book from Dimitri and then fell asleep because it was a very long day and she was exhausted. I couldn't make her hold the book when she fell asleep so I put it on the floor as if it fell off the bed. That's all. It has nothing to do with any future date. It is literally just what Marielle did after the Premiere.

Ok I guess my going to bed plan didn't work out. It's not time for me to go to work. But I am now on page 25 whoohoo!! Thanks for taking the break Rosa. Definitely worked in my favor.

Anyway I just wanted to say...

Ryan had me at dollface! Perhaps he can run off with the stylist?! ;)

Well, you're welcome. Haha. Yeah, I planned that! Yeah, that's it.

Oh yes, Ryan is lovely. I'm glad my writing for him is effective. And nom he will not be running off with anyone. I'm keeping him. I'm sure he's be delighted to take Platinum on a date, though ;)

You're not thinking to much, Eld! Maybe it's the fact that it was a children's book, or that she didn't put on pajamas, or that she merely napped, or that egg! I'm getting suspicious of that egg...

Nope, you're over-thinking it even more. It's Dimitri's book, that is her night-gown (notice that it is not the dress she was wearing before and her hair is down), napping was the best way I could show her falling asleep with the book (haven't you ever fallen asleep because a book was too good to put down?), and that is the egg Leopold gave her. Cheese, why are you so suspicious? :o

I have to thank all of you. I was very depressed because I missed out on free SimPoints and finally getting my castle kit from the store, and I didn't get to play my game during that small but important window where I normally play. I was going to give up on the day and go back to bed. But thanks to your comments, you cheered me right up and I'm going to get to work on my stories instead!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #632 on: May 01, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
Hahaha! Gwendy, I love you. It's about Shower Puddles, so, doubtful. You should ask Dimitri, he wrote it so he would know.
It could have rained at the park that was fun. Or if Shower Puddles is a character, he could have went to the park that was fun. Or he could be a treefrog, whichever.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #633 on: May 01, 2013, 03:49:55 PM »

Gee, thanks Squirt. I am really confused because Rosa didn't give any caption to her picture about last update. So, I didn't know what it is all about. Well, my perspective and her is quite different you know... \(~_~)/

Yes, you are over-thinking it. A lot. This is exactly what happened in the picture: after the Premiere stuff all happened, Marielle went up to her room. She put the egg from Leo on her bedside table, and she started reading the book from Dimitri and then fell asleep because it was a very long day and she was exhausted. I couldn't make her hold the book when she fell asleep so I put it on the floor as if it fell off the bed. That's all. It has nothing to do with any future date. It is literally just what Marielle did after the Premiere.

Hmm. Glad that you pointed it out. So, I will not dying by curiosity alone. How I can miss that Egg and about Dmitri book o_O
There was a lot of meaning behind them. As Dmitri now has his second chance. That was better for explanation. I think it is just me who need a caption that you provided. Thanks, Rosa. You're my lifesaver again ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #634 on: May 01, 2013, 04:21:48 PM »
Oh, well, that is a nice egg. I guess I'm a suspicious person. And that nightgown did not look like a nightgown at first glance!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #635 on: May 01, 2013, 04:57:12 PM »
It could have rained at the park that was fun. Or if Shower Puddles is a character, he could have went to the park that was fun. Or he could be a treefrog, whichever.

Hah, tree frog.

Gee, thanks Squirt. I am really confused because Rosa didn't give any caption to her picture about last update. So, I didn't know what it is all about. Well, my perspective and her is quite different you know... \(~_~)/

Hmm. Glad that you pointed it out. So, I will not dying by curiosity alone. How I can miss that Egg and about Dmitri book o_O
There was a lot of meaning behind them. As Dmitri now has his second chance. That was better for explanation. I think it is just me who need a caption that you provided. Thanks, Rosa. You're my lifesaver again ;D

I didn't think it needed a caption, but I guess I should have specified it was Dimitri's book. It was a long time ago in real time that he gave it to her. It was only a few hours in Sim time. Dimitri doesn't need a second chance. He hasn't done anything wrong. You're probably confusing him with Dominic.

Oh, well, that is a nice egg. I guess I'm a suspicious person. And that nightgown did not look like a nightgown at first glance!

It's from Master Suite. It's extra fancy. Well, Marielle can't allow herself to be photographed in anything too unseemly!

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #636 on: May 01, 2013, 04:59:23 PM »
*facepalm* -___-

Arrghhh... I must be really tired then. Excuse me... *red face*
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #637 on: May 01, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »
My guess was right!! (maybe. It still makes sense to me, so I'm keeping with it!  ;D)

Looks like a good book, though. I've always wondered what the Sims read about. Horror stories about their mysterious human overlords? I'm not sure.  :P

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #638 on: May 01, 2013, 05:07:39 PM »
Like Nadia! But I do it to her anyways. ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Surprise!
« Reply #639 on: May 01, 2013, 05:21:41 PM »
*facepalm* -___-

Arrghhh... I must be really tired then. Excuse me... *red face*

It's not uncommon, it has happened before. Don't feel bad.

My guess was right!! (maybe. It still makes sense to me, so I'm keeping with it!  ;D)

Looks like a good book, though. I've always wondered what the Sims read about. Horror stories about their mysterious human overlords? I'm not sure.  :P

No one knows your guess yet, Audren. Shhhh  :-X

Like Nadia! But I do it to her anyways. ;D

Umm, yes. Except this is not just me taking screenshots, it's Vik taking video for the whole world. So yeah. Her mother would see and kill her from Moonlight Falls. ;)

Oh, readers! I have a lovely surprise for you!

Say thank you to Tom, AKA samoht04, everyone!

By samoht04

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #640 on: May 01, 2013, 05:35:28 PM »
Oooooo!  *squees over the pictures*  Lovely!  Excellent job, samoht!

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #641 on: May 01, 2013, 05:46:55 PM »
Tom, you are amazing.  Thank you so much. 
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #642 on: May 01, 2013, 06:02:35 PM »
Wow, great job samoht! You (hopefully, if he has any say in it) won't see Kenshin in a bathing suit too often, so take it all in now!  :P

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
« Reply #643 on: May 01, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »
OMW! Nathaniel! Extra super thank you Sam! (Or Tom)
I'm going to put Nathaniel in my Signature to show my support! (If I can put it together in a non-intrusive way!)
EDIT: I updated my Signature, now all can appreciate my dedication to Nathaniel. Marielle is nice, but how can he want to settle down with her, when he has a whole fan club!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #644 on: May 01, 2013, 08:08:54 PM »
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. In my life. And death. And limbo. And half-life. And half-death. And the stage where I just floated above the world in a state of peace . . .

OMW! Nathaniel! Extra super thank you Sam! (Or Tom)
I'm going to put Nathaniel in my Signature to show my support! (If I can put it together in a non-intrusive way!)
EDIT: I updated my Signature, now all can appreciate my dedication to Nathaniel. Marielle is nice, but how can he want to settle down with her, when he has a whole fan club!

Genius! I did the same thing, if you don't mind. Band together to protect our Blue Fairy!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty