Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544767 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Interlude: Legal Issue
« Reply #600 on: April 27, 2013, 10:29:34 PM »
OH! How did I not think of this before! Pam's Car thread in the Babble Board!
VEHICLE ENTHUSIAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! The picture of the car above the desk!
Wow, that was much easier  than the earlier trait-guess. Then again, there were (five?) Rosas . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #601 on: April 27, 2013, 10:39:15 PM »
OH! How did I not think of this before! Pam's Car thread in the Babble Board!
VEHICLE ENTHUSIAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ding ding ding! Vehicle Enthusiast is correct!

Yes! The picture of the car above the desk!
Wow, that was much easier  than the earlier trait-guess. Then again, there were (five?) Rosas . . .

It's the counter under the television, but yeah.
Yes, only five traits instead of five people. You still haven't guessed all the Rosas traits! And now, of course, there's Ryan as well. Just to let you know, he will be impossible.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #602 on: April 27, 2013, 11:43:15 PM »
Ding ding ding! Vehicle Enthusiast is correct!

It's the counter under the television, but yeah.
Yes, only five traits instead of five people. You still haven't guessed all the Rosas traits! And now, of course, there's Ryan as well. Just to let you know, he will be impossible.

Same difference  ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he's Flirty. Perhaps Dramatic, based on his entrance. And something that makes him not come in to work all the time . . . maybe Couch Potato? On the other hand, he's a lawyer, so something to do with that. Am I on track with anything?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #603 on: April 28, 2013, 01:52:53 PM »
Same difference  ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he's Flirty. Perhaps Dramatic, based on his entrance. And something that makes him not come in to work all the time . . . maybe Couch Potato? On the other hand, he's a lawyer, so something to do with that. Am I on track with anything?

He is indeed Flirty. Well done. He is not assigned the trait Dramatic, however. I thought of his entrance as being more subtle--like he enjoys sneaking up on people. My two Dramatic ones are more likely to enter by either screaming at everyone to get back to work, or announcing that something has happened in the media, respectively.

He has no traits specifically related to not coming to work. He just drifts in and out as he's needed. He'll go a long time without being seen and then just pop up like he's always been there. I don't think there's a trait for that--if there is, I didn't give it to him. As far as traits relating to his profession, that's subjective. I suppose a couple of his traits would fit that, depending on your view of lawyers ;)

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Interlude: Legal Issue, Part II
« Reply #604 on: April 28, 2013, 02:08:26 PM »
Daytime, Legal Offices, Broad Street Business Tower

Ryan: So. You're Dominic.
Dominic: Yeah, Dominic Marcini. Who are you?
Ryan: Ryan Sim. SNBC Legal Department.

Ryan: Well. Here is your file.  We have both video and still shots of you watching restricted footage and posting about it on a fan forum. What do you have to say for yourself?

Dominic: What can I say? I wasn't intending to look at anything I wasn't supposed to see. I didn't even know that was the crew room! I just went looking for a computer and that's the one I found. There were some video files open and when I saw Marielle, I watched it. I just wanted to hear her talk. I didn't know it was her Confession Cam.

Ryan: So you mean to tell me you were completely innocent?

Dominic: I honestly wasn't trying to break the rules! I don't want to be thrown out, I'm trying to stay in so I can win!

Ryan: Then what about the posting on the forum?

Dominic: I was so excited that she didn't get mad at my stupid slip-up, I wanted to tell the world! I was a fan of the show before I was on it, and I still belong to a forum or two. I thought my forum friends might be relieved to hear that I wasn't in the doghouse.

Ryan: Well, Dominic, I'm not saying I believe you. I'm not saying I don't believe you, either. What I am saying is that the higher-ups don't want to throw you off the show. Yet.

Dominic: That's wonderful news!

Ryan: I'm not finished. If you put another toe out of line, I will personally lobby for your . . . release from the show. Do you understand?

Dominic: Yes, of course. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again.

Ryan: Do you promise?
Dominic: Scout's honour!

Ryan: All right then. I'm out. I'm about to be late for a lunch date with a very attractive woman.

Dominic: Wait! There are no doors in here! How do I get out? Ryan? Mr Sim? Anyone? Help!

Jump to Night of the Premiere.

By samoht04

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #605 on: April 28, 2013, 02:41:40 PM »
Poor Dominic!

I got a kick out of Ryan's last name. So much personality in the guy, you think it's gonna be all wacko, and then: Ryan Sim.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #606 on: April 28, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »
LOL!  *giggles insanely*  I love it... no doors! hehehehehe talk about being grounded...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #607 on: April 28, 2013, 03:19:06 PM »
Haha. I just love this chapter. Oooo... So Ryan Sim who handle Dominic. I thought Rosa and Crews will do the job.
This is hilarious. You did a great job to keep us entertained, Rosa.

P.S: Sooo... Who is that attractive woman? Don't tell me... :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #608 on: April 28, 2013, 03:54:07 PM »
A room with no doors.  Nice imagery, that.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #609 on: April 28, 2013, 04:08:09 PM »
I think one of the movies you can watch at the Theatre is "The House With No Doors" -- something like that. Great update!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #610 on: April 28, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
Poor Dominic!

I got a kick out of Ryan's last name. So much personality in the guy, you think it's gonna be all wacko, and then: Ryan Sim.

He has the same last name as all the Rosas. I was somewhat regretful that I didn't come up with something better at that point, but oh well. It is significant.

LOL!  *giggles insanely*  I love it... no doors! hehehehehe talk about being grounded...

A room with no doors.  Nice imagery, that.

Well, I just built the room simply (after Pam's office, I was kind of building-exhausted) and I didn't bother to put any doors in. Made for an obvious joke when for some reason Dominic couldn't get out of his chair and started complaining about routing. We can call it significant, though. I wouldn't have made Pam's office without doors. It's definitely a bit Simbolic ;)

Haha. I just love this chapter. Oooo... So Ryan Sim who handle Dominic. I thought Rosa and Crews will do the job.
This is hilarious. You did a great job to keep us entertained, Rosa.

P.S: Sooo... Who is that attractive woman? Don't tell me... :P

Nope. Technically it was a legal issue, dealing with contract breach, which is really Ryan's job. Rosa wouldn't let him do anything until Pam okayed it (I forgot to include Pam saying that he still needs to deal with the consequences of his actions, which Rosa interpreted as letting Ryan scare him a bit). But once Pam said that it was okay, Rosa unleashed Ryan with the caveat that he not go overboard. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do try to make good stuff. This one surprised me.

I will not tell you. ;D

I think one of the movies you can watch at the Theatre is "The House With No Doors" -- something like that. Great update!

Huh. I've never seen it. But yes, that fits. No windows, either. And a disproportionate amount of space to how little actual stuff is in the room. It doesn't follow the rules of a normal office, which I hope makes it a little scary and fits Ryan's personality very well.

By samoht04

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #611 on: April 28, 2013, 04:41:38 PM »
He has the same last name as all the Rosas. I was somewhat regretful that I didn't come up with something better at that point, but oh well. It is significant.

Wait.... Are all the Rosa's related?

And is there any other traits that the office hints to? It's pretty... bare, so I was just wondering.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #612 on: April 28, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »
Well if there is a mirror in the room somewhere he can get out.  Though from the looks of it there is not.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #613 on: April 28, 2013, 06:11:27 PM »
Wait.... Are all the Rosa's related?

And is there any other traits that the office hints to? It's pretty... bare, so I was just wondering.

Other than all being me? Not really. They're not sisters in the game or anything like that. They just all have the same last name because they're all me.

No. It was a combination of not wanting to build/decorate anymore and because I think that a big empty office is intimidating. It's actually less of an office and more of an interrogation room. That's what I had in mind while building it. Ryan's office would be more elaborate.

Well if there is a mirror in the room somewhere he can get out.  Though from the looks of it there is not.

Hmmmm. Reference? I like it. No, no mirrors either. This is what the room contains: 1 desk. 1 intimidating chair. 1 less-comfortable, shorter chair. 1 file. 1 briefcase (I wanted to have Ryan put it down on the table but the game wouldn't let me, so it's on the side instead). That's all.

By samoht04

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #614 on: April 28, 2013, 06:16:24 PM »
Interestingly, you did a great job in adding detail through having less detail.  Interrogation room.  Nice.  The file was a nice touch as was the pin-striped suit.  It gave Ryan the old school attorney or plain clothes homicide detective vibe.

anything