Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 535846 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Meet the Bachelorette!
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2013, 06:28:57 PM »
Okay, I just read the entire Mole story, and I didn't see Marielle anywhere.  :-\ What am I missing?
Wasn't there more than one season?
I'm not seeing a second one . . .

There was the beginning of a second season, but Audren got busy in RL and couldn't keep up with it anymore, so it had to be cancelled. Marielle was in that second season. That's why she talks about it being cancelled etc. You wouldn't see it unless you know where to look because it was in the Stories Graveyard. You can find it here.

Edit: Ladyaya beat me!
Edit2: Wow, and Dextra too!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »
There was the beginning of a second season, but Audren got busy in RL and couldn't keep up with it anymore, so it had to be cancelled. Marielle was in that second season. That's why she talks about it being cancelled etc. You wouldn't see it unless you know where to look because it was in the Stories Graveyard. You can find it here. Marielle shows up here.

Edit: Ladyaya beat me!
Edit2: Wow, and Dextra too!

I haven't read either season (really should) and all I did was search the graveyard, lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2013, 06:33:29 PM »
I haven't read either season (really should) and all I did was search the graveyard, lol

You totally should. Not only is it a really good story, but if you read about Marielle there you can get insight that won't be revealed here ;)

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2013, 06:34:39 PM »
Yes, unortunately the second season was cancelled. I tried getting a link up, but everyone beat me to it!  :P

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 08:08:46 PM »
Great update, and very good use of speech bubbles! I can't wait to meet the exotic locales in this town.
What town is it taking place in anyway?

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2013, 09:02:31 PM »
Yes, unortunately the second season was cancelled. I tried getting a link up, but everyone beat me to it!  :P

Haha, truly.

Great update, and very good use of speech bubbles! I can't wait to meet the exotic locales in this town.
What town is it taking place in anyway?

Thank you, I have had good examples. Right now the story is taking place in Starlight Shores.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2013, 09:16:59 PM »

I hope one day The Mole comes back; I just read over the second season while waiting for things to cook, and it looks like it would have been entertaining if it had continued.

Marielle seems to be rather exciteable, and loves being around people, although she did settle down as things progressed.
Oh Rosa-chan, do you think that after you finish the early set up we might be able to meet the bachelors (just a picture in CAS that they post along with a small bio) before we get to March-ish, or are you leaving that until later?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2013, 10:41:29 PM »
I hope one day The Mole comes back; I just read over the second season while waiting for things to cook, and it looks like it would have been entertaining if it had continued.

Marielle seems to be rather exciteable, and loves being around people, although she did settle down as things progressed.
Oh Rosa-chan, do you think that after you finish the early set up we might be able to meet the bachelors (just a picture in CAS that they post along with a small bio) before we get to March-ish, or are you leaving that until later?

It would be super cool if The Mole came back, I agree.

Introducing the bachelors is definitely part of the plan. I don't have them yet, so I couldn't introduce them yet anyway. They will stay in the hands of their creators until the proper amount of time has passed. So sorry, but no in all likelihood it won't be before March.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2013, 10:46:59 PM »
It would be super cool if The Mole came back, I agree.

Introducing the bachelors is definitely part of the plan. I don't have them yet, so I couldn't introduce them yet anyway. They will stay in the hands of their creators until the proper amount of time has passed. So sorry, but no in all likelihood it won't be before March.

I had meant the creators introducing them at first like the Mole did, although you slipping it into the story works as well, was just wondering^^

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2013, 11:00:30 PM »
Oh, like posting the bachelor on the thread and a little bio? Nope, I won't let them do it :D I determined that I wanted it to be part of the story. I'm going for very stylised here.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2013, 11:02:16 PM »
Oh, like posting the bachelor on the thread and a little bio? Nope, I won't let them do it :D I determined that I wanted it to be part of the story. I'm going for very stylised here.

Alright then^^
*waits patiently for March - 8/17 days to go.  ;D

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
Is there a Sims Anonymous somewhere we can join? I only had real trouble for a couple of hours today and already started to feel the symptoms <.<.
As a matter of fact, there is.

O I remember that thread? Is it still active? It's been forever since I've been to a meeting. I think I may need to stop in.  ;D

Too bad I'm so late finding this thread. It would have been a great distraction for my Sim Mustave after pretty much just getting dumped. Probably for the best in terms of commitment. Maybe next season? He should be off the rebound my then... Maybe.

Is there still room to contribute? Let me know what's left in a PM if you like. I have too many computer issues to commit time but I will definitely be reading. Can't wait until Marchish. You have been bookmarked!

I know I'm late but congrats on the Feature!! That is so cool.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2013, 07:13:44 AM »
O I remember that thread? Is it still active? It's been forever since I've been to a meeting. I think I may need to stop in.  ;D

Too bad I'm so late finding this thread. It would have been a great distraction for my Sim Mustave after pretty much just getting dumped. Probably for the best in terms of commitment. Maybe next season? He should be off the rebound my then... Maybe.

Is there still room to contribute? Let me know what's left in a PM if you like. I have too many computer issues to commit time but I will definitely be reading. Can't wait until Marchish. You have been bookmarked!

I know I'm late but congrats on the Feature!! That is so cool.

Should there be a next season, you will of course be welcome to apply. I agree that giving a broken heart time to heal before jumping into another relationship would be wise.

I can't wait until Marchish either. Haha. I am really looking forward to the story getting underway. Thank you for both bookmark and congratulations. I feel like a Celebrity star just popped over my head ;D

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2013, 09:59:40 AM »
Introducing the Bachelorette, Part II

Devin: Welcome back to The Bachelorette! We're here with Marielle Neige, this season's lovely bachelorette.
Marielle: Thank you.

Devin: Now Marielle, before we go any further I just have to say that your smile is dazzling. You must take excellent care of your teeth.

Marielle: Thank you, I try to. Dental hygiene is very important to me.

Devin: While we're on the topic, let's talk more about you! The viewers are dying to get to know the bachelorette better.

Marielle: How sweet. I wish I could get to know them too.

So what do you want to know?
Devin: Well, for one thing, tell us more about yourself. What's your favourite colour? Favourite food?

Marielle: My favourite colour is lilac. My favourite meal was pancakes when I was younger, but it's changed now. Although my mother still makes me her extra-special pancakes sometimes.

Devin: What do you like to do for fun?

Marielle: One thing I do is talk to my friends. I talk to my friends constantly. If I go too long without checking in with them I feel really lonely and out of sorts.

Devin: Do you enjoy gardening?
Marielle: I do. I particularly like plants that glow in the dark, like Life Fruit, Flame Fruit, Spotlight Mushrooms. I also use the Spotlight Mushrooms in a lot of my alchemy.

Devin: What about Plasma Fruit?
Marielle: Contrary to popular belief, Plasma Fruit does not glow in the dark.

Devin: What movie do you really want tickets to see?
Marielle: I want to watch Circus Roadtrip. It sounds really funny and exciting. I've always wanted to see a circus but one hasn't come to Moonlight Falls before, so I've never seen one.

Devin: You mentioned in your interview for The Mole that you wanted to get a career in education. How has that gone for you?
Marielle: That was in the deleted scenes, wasn't it?

Devin: Yeah, not everyone got to see that.
Marielle: Well, I did get a job as a playground monitor. I had to take a leave of absence to do the show, but I'm hoping when I go back I can get promoted to teacher soon. I really want to have my own class!

Devin: What is your favourite song or musician?

Marielle: Oh, I love all Indie and Songwriter music, but my favourite right now is "We Bah Yoo" by fun. That song really gets me moving!

Devin: Now, I know you come from a family of readers. Your sister is a writer, right? So what is your favourite book?

Marielle: Oh, so hard to choose! I have so many favourites. The book I've been reading right now is "Why Do Vampires Suck?" by Watt R. F. Angsforre. It's fascinating.

Devin: Tell us about your future goals. Do you want to start a family?
Marielle: I do want to have nooboos of my own eventually, but I think there's plenty of time for that. I'm in no rush.

Devin: We hope you have enjoyed meeting Marielle! Don't click away, but be right here when The Bachelorette returns!

Jump to The Bachelorette Writes Back

By samoht04

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2013, 03:46:48 PM »
So, Marielle, You want to know more about us?
I prefer a darker shade of purple, but purple nonetheless!
I like bacon and sashimi, and yes, I do not like the dark!
I describe myself as eccentric, but not mechanically inclined as the trait would suggest. I suppose I am rather creative but am terrible at drawing. (Suppose sims isn't That accurate after all!) My favorite books are the Harry Potter Series by JKRowling. I am also found of Doctor Who. I enjoy paradoxes and philosophy. I am rather Sesquipedalian in comparison to others in my age-group, but am still willing to have fun. I like Witches and Fairies, but Ghosts are cool as well. I am having fun with Werewolves, have you met any? Also, I like to craft and use the computer, so that is me.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"