Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544774 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Just caught up with the last couple of episodes, I'm not overly surprised that Everette got the roses but I feel that first impressions may change as time goes on, I know mine have.

For example my first impression of Nathaniel was that he was a total Diva and I really didn't think I'd like him very much, but now I find it is precisely because of his diva like behaviour that I do, it's amusing and consistent.

In defense of Dimitri, we all read things differently and form our own impressions but to me he was completely within context of previous events, I actually read his confession cam and thought that is exactly how I would have expected him to react to Everette being chosen, does it make him evil? not in my mind but then that is just my own opinion. (Hope that was obscure enough to be within the rules)

I'm really enjoying the confession cams, they are helping a lot with getting to know the different personalities, it truly is like watching a television show as each episode is revealed you get to know them a little bit better and become more attached to certain individuals.

And I agree with everybody else, relax a bit and take your time, after all it's a game, it's meant to be fun.

I do love a nice thoughtful analysis! I agree that impressions may always change. I intend to give each bachelor the chance to give Marielle a good impression.

I enjoy consistency as well. He actually has much more depth than comes across, but he doesn't even know that. He is secretly sweet though, if you see him in game.

I think that was sufficiently vague, and I agree.

Thank you. I'm liking them as well. I'm glad I decided to do them, they work well.

Yes! I need to wait until it becomes fun again.

Rosa :D

It's okay. Please take a break for a moments. We will be waiting until the time has come :3

In the meantime, I am going to go update the Callahans! Don't know if I'll finish the update before my class, but I have to try--I am a full generation and a half ahead of my story in game, it's ridiculous.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Well, I will gladly enjoy your other story. As I can't wait to see Marjorie again! And Branch!
Might be in the future I'll be reading The Tale of the House of White after I finished reading other ;)
Please take care of yourself, okay! Good luck with your story and your class, Rosa :D

Go! Go! Go!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Well, I will gladly enjoy your other story. As I can't wait to see Marjorie again! And Branch!
Might be in the future I'll be reading The Tale of the House of White after I finished reading other ;)
Please take care of yourself, okay! Good luck with your story and your class, Rosa :D

Go! Go! Go!

Well, I just updated both. I recommend getting started on The House of White now before I gets too long and you have to respond to forty chapters at once again ;)

Okay, I'm going to stop hijacking my own thread now!

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
I just read your other threads, Rosa. Yay for Marjorie and her pregnancy!
And it was really heartbreaking that the King was going to abandon Snow.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Go, Rosa. Go on. You can do this, we can attempt at being patient. I'll at least prevent the riots. We are eager, but we can also be polite.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Niana

• Occult
Go, Rosa. Go on. You can do this, we can attempt at being patient. I'll at least prevent the riots. We are eager, but we can also be polite.

Or you know, pretend to be ;)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Pretending is close enough I think!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I just read your other threads, Rosa. Yay for Marjorie and her pregnancy!
And it was really heartbreaking that the King was going to abandon Snow.

I appreciate your enthusiasm. I must ask you to comment on those threads rather than this one about those stories. I apologise for my bad off-topic example.

Thanks for the crowd control ;)

Or you know, pretend to be ;)

Ahh! As long as you aren't mean to me, I don't mind whether you are pretending or not.

Pretending is close enough I think!

Agreed!

By samoht04

Offline Niana

• Occult
Aw, I was totally joking, rosa!! Honestly, I don't mind at all

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Aw, I was totally joking, rosa!! Honestly, I don't mind at all

Oh, I know ;)

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Ooooh, I just thought that there will be something new here :P

Well. Until next time. Then.

(Rosa, please take all your time that you need. Because your story is really worth waiting, really ;D )
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
I must ask you to comment on those threads rather than this one about those stories.
Oops, sorry Rosa.
Anyway, I agree with Eldridge. Take all the time you need Rosa! Although, I still can't wait to find out who gets a Rose :)!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Ooooh, I just thought that there will be something new here :P

Well. Until next time. Then.

(Rosa, please take all your time that you need. Because your story is really worth waiting, really ;D )

Sorry to get your hopes up. That's why I used to wait to reply to comments until I was posting a new chapter (when I started my first story). Can't do that anymore, too many comments! Which is wonderful, of course. I'm glad you don't mind waiting, I am enjoying the break. I will get back to it soon.

Oops, sorry Rosa.
Anyway, I agree with Eldridge. Take all the time you need Rosa! Although, I still can't wait to find out who gets a Rose :)!

No problem.
Oh I know! I'm afraid it's a long way away, considering how difficult the first date was and it's not even done! What have I signed myself up for? Aaaaahhh! Twenty two dates still to go! But only three before the first rose ceremony, so worry not.

By samoht04

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
No problem.
Oh I know! I'm afraid it's a long way away, considering how difficult the first date was and it's not even done! What have I signed myself up for? Aaaaahhh! Twenty two dates still to go! But only three before the first rose ceremony, so worry not.

Twenty two more dates?! I'm so excited lol! I also hope that Talus gets lots of one on one dates as opposed to group dates. I don't think his nature will help him to stand out too much on those lol.  ;)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Twenty two more dates?! I'm so excited lol! I also hope that Talus gets lots of one on one dates as opposed to group dates. I don't think his nature will help him to stand out too much on those lol.  ;)

I'm hoping the one-on-one dates will end up about even, but I don't have much say in the matter. It's on Marielle to choose that.

By samoht04

anything