Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544729 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part III
« Reply #510 on: April 14, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »
Oh, please could we see a wedding? I would love to see Dominic the winning Bachelor's wedding.

Yep, as I already said, I am planning on it. Glad you're excited!

ON IT!
S-q-u-i-r-t (In messy, uneven kindergarten handwriting)
I'm not fond of the Woodland Creatures. But they're fond of my "lawn"!

Hmm. In real life, or on the Sims? Those chipmunks have been crazy lately!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Reminder: Please do not quote or specifically reference the Confession Cams in your comments. You may refer to them vaguely. Marielle has a Confession Cam this time and no bachelor sponsors may read it. Thank you for your integrity.

The Premiere Continues!

Last time, on The Bachelorette . . .

Marielle: I'd like to thank all of you for a wonderful evening. I think I've made my decision.

Marielle: Everette, may I speak to you in the library?

Kenshin Confession Cam
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Everette: But of course! It would be my pleasure.

Leopold Confession Cam

Dominic Confession Cam

Everette: So what was it you wanted to--

Everette: Oh!
Marielle: Everette, will you accept the First Impression Roses?

Everette: Marielle, I . . . I don't even know what to say. I mean, after the way I behaved tonight, that horrible thing I said to you. I'm still so ashamed. And yet you picked me anyway.
Marielle: I know. As I said, we don't need to speak of it again. I forgive you. Besides, the instructions were to choose the bachelor who made the biggest, best impression on me, and, well--you did. I know you don't like fangirling--
Everette: Fan-whatting?
Marielle: But, I had no idea you would be here tonight, and I really am impressed by you. I grew up hearing stories about the Dojo Dynasty. *shyly* You were always my favourite character in the stories. I never thought I would even meet you. Let alone actually jam with you! What a treat.

Everette: I . . . I must say you've made quite the first impression with me as well.
Marielle: Oh!

Everette: I'm afraid I haven't been on the dating scene in quite some time, so I hope it's not too bold of me to say that you really are quite a lovely vision, Marielle. I know we should return to the others, but I hope we have an opportunity to talk again soon at more length. I . . . I'd like to know more about you.
Marielle: Well, I really want to get to know you better, too.

Everette Confession Cam

Marielle: Thank you all so much. It was wonderful to meet and talk to all of you. I hope to get to know you all a little better.

Nathaniel Confession Cam

Talus Confession Cam

Marielle: You've all made me feel very special tonight, so thank you for that. Good night, I'll see you tomorrow!
All bachelors (overlapping): Good night, Marielle . . . good night, gorgeous . . . sleep tight, Princess . . .

Dimitri Confession Cam

Marielle Confession Cam

That concludes the Premiere of this season of The Bachelorette. Make sure you're here next time to see Marielle and the guys go on their first date!

Jump to Legal Issue, Part I.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
And Everette gets the first impression flowers.  All is right with the world.  I like that every character got confession cams this time around so we got the chance to get to know each of them more.  Very nicely put together update.  Kudos!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
So (eeeeep) exciting! I simply cannot wait for the first date.

It's too bad nice that Everette got the First Impression Roses. As aforementioned--it's so exciting that everything is starting! It all seems so real and awesome and fantastic!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Dimitri. Is. Evil. :-[
I don't like him. Not at all. He shouldn't win this.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Goood, goood. All is going according to plan! Mwahaha!
Nathaniel WILL win!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
And Everette gets the first impression flowers.  All is right with the world.  I like that every character got confession cams this time around so we got the chance to get to know each of them more.  Very nicely put together update.  Kudos!

I thought you'd like that. I try to put in as many confession cams make sense, but as I don't write them I depend on the sponsors to submit them. Everyone did so in record time for this update! Thank you :)

So (eeeeep) exciting! I simply cannot wait for the first date.

It's too bad nice that Everette got the First Impression Roses. As aforementioned--it's so exciting that everything is starting! It all seems so real and awesome and fantastic!

Eee! I know! So exciting! Nerve-wracking for me. So much pressure! But it's really fun, and now I get to start showing off the venues.

Dimitri. Is. Evil. :-[
I don't like him. Not at all. He shouldn't win this.

What? Why? Is it the picture I picked for his confession cam? He was just supposed to look angry, not evil . . . (you can PM me if it has too much to do with his Confession Cam)

Goood, goood. All is going according to plan! Mwahaha!
Nathaniel WILL win!

Is it? Okay, haha!

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
I love every words that written in this story. Well done, Rosa. You and sponsors really do a good job!
Well, congratulations to Everette! And Marielle confession is interesting, she really good fellow. She looking at everyone with a positive view despite what others have done to her. She was sweet, interesting character :D

I love every character here and I starting to learn them bit a little bit. By started reading the author story. It was fun! But, I still have a lot chapters to catch on. Thank you for creating this wonderful story Rosa, because of you, I can read many amazing writer creation out there :3
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Is it? Okay, haha!

Indeed, it is . . . *sharpens axe blade*

We storm the castle at dawn!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Wow! I really wish I could see Dimitri's confession cam to know why Dextra says he's evil! What am I missing here that has people so riled up? (I know you can't answer that!)

However, from what Rosa has said, reader votes are not a part of her mystical algorithm, so it's hard to tell who's really in the running! I look forward to hearing more from some our shy characters (Leopold, Talus, Kenshin). I think they will open up and surprise us. I also think maybe Everette's celebrity status was a big help in getting those first roses. I didn't anticipate that, but it does seem like sometimes sims pop wishes for celebrities. 

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I love every words that written in this story. Well done, Rosa. You and sponsors really do a good job!
Well, congratulations to Everette! And Marielle confession is interesting, she really good fellow. She looking at everyone with a positive view despite what others have done to her. She was sweet, interesting character :D

I love every character here and I starting to learn them bit a little bit. By started reading the author story. It was fun! But, I still have a lot chapters to catch on. Thank you for creating this wonderful story Rosa, because of you, I can read many amazing writer creation out there :3

Thank you. She really is Good, and like Pollyanna (is that who it is?) she believes that people are fundamentally good. No, Anne Frank! Ach. She wants to believe the best of everyone.

You're welcome! I'm glad I could introduce you to some great writers.

Indeed, it is . . . *sharpens axe blade*

We storm the castle at dawn!

Eeek!

Wow! I really wish I could see Dimitri's confession cam to know why Dextra says he's evil! What am I missing here that has people so riled up? (I know you can't answer that!)

However, from what Rosa has said, reader votes are not a part of her mystical algorithm, so it's hard to tell who's really in the running! I look forward to hearing more from some our shy characters (Leopold, Talus, Kenshin). I think they will open up and surprise us. I also think maybe Everette's celebrity status was a big help in getting those first roses. I didn't anticipate that, but it does seem like sometimes sims pop wishes for celebrities. 

I couldn't tell you if I could tell you. I have no idea why Dextra is so upset.

Yeah, it would be a bit difficult for you, as you can't read Marielle's confession cam. Sorry about that. You'll just have to watch and see!

By samoht04

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
I'm not sure what's got everybody so excited.  This is just the first night.  So what if Everette got the First Impression Roses.  It's not like he was ever going to be eliminated in the first week anyway: Marielle was too star struck!  There's still weeks of elimination ahead for everybody to get behind their favourite.  Go team Commonwealth. 

Leopold, as always, you are a true gentleman.  I dips my lid to you Rosa because that can't have been easy to put together.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Seriously? Nobody else likes Talus? Hmph. Ich wasche meine hände von euch!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part II
« Reply #523 on: April 15, 2013, 03:34:18 AM »
I'm not sure what's got everybody so excited.  This is just the first night.  So what if Everette got the First Impression Roses.  It's not like he was ever going to be eliminated in the first week anyway: Marielle was too star struck!  There's still weeks of elimination ahead for everybody to get behind their favourite.  Go team Commonwealth. 

Leopold, as always, you are a true gentleman.  I dips my lid to you Rosa because that can't have been easy to put together.

True story.

Are you referring to that update or the whole Premiere? Either way, thank you.

Seriously? Nobody else likes Talus? Hmph. Ich wasche meine hände von euch!

Other people like Talus:

I like Talus!

I'm also on Team Talus (he's charming, for a troll) - altough I think Leo's most likely to get the rose.

By samoht04

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
I don't hate Dimitri. I just don't like people like him in real life, but it could also be that I don't know him well enough yet. (And yes, it was the Confession Cam that did it in.)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

anything