Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544780 times)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part III
« Reply #495 on: April 13, 2013, 10:56:08 PM »
Seeing how well my Twilight comment has turned out, I've come up with new ones. ;D
First screen shot:
Kenshin: -And then I said "No way!" He's too manly to read that horror, too refined. But then-

Second screen shot:
Nathaniel: Baby-Face said "I have pictures! True proof!" And I was like, duuuude, what's wrong with him? We shold set those books on fire to save Leopord! And then he said it was for research- *all three get an idea*
All three at the same time: I call reading it first! Jinx!

Third screen shot:
Leopord: ...Th-There's three more books? *eye twich*
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #496 on: April 13, 2013, 11:04:52 PM »
Third screen shot:
Leopold: ...Th-There's three more books? *eye twich*

;D My sentiments exactly. I'm now rooting for him, even if this has nothing to do with the actual character!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #497 on: April 13, 2013, 11:06:12 PM »
I hadn't thought of Mari(elle) sounding like 'marry' but the reference to The Mole was deliberate  ;) - and there may be a wedding at the end.

I've just gone back and re-read the whole thing and I'm not so sure now.  I'll answer fully in a PM because it includes something you told me that hasn't been revealed yet.

That's a good idea! What do you think, should I broadcast the wedding? It will depend on who wins, of course, and their wishes. But that is something you would like to see?

Good, PM me! You may all PM me your delicious little theories as often as you like. I can't promise to respond promptly though--as I am limited to 20 PMs an hour.

Don't people usually get paid  for participating in Market research? ;D

I don't know. I did some research on it, but it yielded no definitive answers. I think it depends what kind of research and how in-depth it is.

*Snorts beverage through mouth & nose* I seriously LOVE this caption; I laughed so hard, the birds were looking at me wondering if I'd lost my mind! The idea of our refined Duke of Albany braving The Twilight Saga in the name of Vampiric Research/Love? Priceless!  Dextra, you just made my day  ;D

Although, someone should probably let Leo know that real vampires don't sparkle & glitter in the sun. Even one as beautiful as Marielle!

That does sound uncomfortable.

She would if she had sunscreen on. Safety first! Yeah, I don't think that research will profit him much.

Yeah, they typically burn and shrivel up. Like Patrick's nose.
Unless they are using vamp sun screen.

As long as she stays away from the Immortality lifetime reward, she should be fine.

Sun screen!

Thank you, Rosa. Yep, there are The Bachelor of my version. Yeah, someone elegance as Leopold didn't need that kinda of book. Sorry, the last time I'm here I couldn't think a better caption. But, it was fun! You should do this more often. As people can sharing their ideas and what they feel toward their favorite character :3

I'm a bit confused. When you say The Bachelor, do you mean the show The Bachelorette or just the bachelors? Because if you're referring to the people, they wouldn't be capitalised. Just to avoid confusion. People can share their ideas and feelings any time! I welcome it :)

Well I'm glad my comments could do that, but believe me the compliment is well deserved. And woodland animals and edible flowers?!  :o I think I might stay here forever lol! Don't worry sleep deprivation and I are very close friends.  ;)

*blushing modestly* Oh, go on. ;) Yes, this is a magical place . . .

Seeing how well my Twilight comment has turned out, I've come up with new ones. ;D
First screen shot:
Kenshin: -And then I said "No way!" He's too manly to read that horror, too refined. But then-

Second screen shot:
Nathaniel: Baby-Face said "I have pictures! True proof!" And I was like, duuuude, what's wrong with him? We shold set those books on fire to save Leopord! And then he said it was for research- *all three get an idea*
All three at the same time: I call reading it first! Jinx!

Third screen shot:
Leopord: ...Th-There's three more books? *eye twich*

Don't do it, Leopold!

;D My sentiments exactly. I'm now rooting for him, even if this has nothing to do with the actual character!

I keep trying to reply and you are all commenting so fast! It's wonderful!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #498 on: April 13, 2013, 11:10:50 PM »
That's a good idea! What do you think, should I broadcast the wedding? It will depend on who wins, of course, and their wishes. But that is something you would like to see?

YES! Yes. Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Pleeeeaaaase--

(Wait, just remembered you don't like people begging)

Y'know, if you feel like it . . . flowers . . . cats . . . universal energy, dude . . . gnarly . . . I'm not inclined to resign to maturity . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #499 on: April 13, 2013, 11:13:39 PM »
YES! Yes. Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes. Pleeeeaaaase--

(Wait, just remembered you don't like people begging)

Y'know, if you feel like it . . . flowers . . . cats . . . universal energy, dude . . . gnarly . . . I'm not inclined to resign to maturity . . .

So funny, because I just yelled at a student yesterday for that. I had a short temper and I gave her a warning. You're all right though, you caught yourself.

I had to sing that last line to myself. Could not resist.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #500 on: April 13, 2013, 11:16:25 PM »
So funny, because I just yelled at a student yesterday for that. I had a short temper and I gave her a warning. You're all right though, you caught yourself.

I had to sing that last line to myself. Could not resist.

Phew! That was a close one.

And, for the record, it's impossible to resist singing the last line. Curse you, Psych theme song writer-people!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #501 on: April 13, 2013, 11:19:24 PM »
I'm a bit confused. When you say The Bachelor, do you mean the show The Bachelorette or just the bachelors? Because if you're referring to the people, they wouldn't be capitalised. Just to avoid confusion. People can share their ideas and feelings any time! I welcome it :)

Umm! The bachelors are what I mean >w<
Thank you for remind me Rosa. Well, I don't have anything to say.
I'm just looking forward for the next story update :3
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #502 on: April 14, 2013, 01:28:38 AM »

Of course we want to see a wedding at the end of the story! I heartily support this movement. *signs petition* Anyone else care to sign? Right here, on the dotted line, please?

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #503 on: April 14, 2013, 04:14:55 AM »
Of course we want to see a wedding at the end of the story! I heartily support this movement. *signs petition* Anyone else care to sign? Right here, on the dotted line, please?
Count me in!!  ;)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #504 on: April 14, 2013, 05:11:53 AM »

Count me in too :P
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #505 on: April 14, 2013, 07:14:12 AM »

Me three.  I love weddings  ;)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #506 on: April 14, 2013, 08:51:38 AM »
Yay! Weddings! I love them!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #507 on: April 14, 2013, 06:17:34 PM »
Phew! That was a close one.

And, for the record, it's impossible to resist singing the last line. Curse you, Psych theme song writer-people!

No! Bless you! Bless you, you wonderful creators of art and beauty! Steve Franks came up with both the song and the show, and his band sings it.

Umm! The bachelors are what I mean >w<
Thank you for remind me Rosa. Well, I don't have anything to say.
I'm just looking forward for the next story update :3

Coming right up! I still need to put it together--

Count me in!!  ;)

Count me in too :P

Me three.  I love weddings  ;)

Yay! Weddings! I love them!

All right, the wedding will be a fun challenge! I'll plan on it, since you all seem so in favour.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #508 on: April 14, 2013, 06:22:17 PM »
Oh, please could we see a wedding? I would love to see Dominic the winning Bachelor's wedding.
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #509 on: April 14, 2013, 07:41:17 PM »
ON IT!
S-q-u-i-r-t (In messy, uneven kindergarten handwriting)
I'm not fond of the Woodland Creatures. But they're fond of my "lawn"!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

anything