Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544692 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part III
« Reply #480 on: April 12, 2013, 05:52:58 PM »
Third screen shot:
Leopord: I knew three things. One, Edward was a vampire. Two, he wanted to drink all of my blood. Three, I was in love with him. *in head: Who knew research would be this painful?*

You are too funny.  ::)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #481 on: April 12, 2013, 05:55:21 PM »
First screen shot:
Kenshin: I love bow ties, but Father says it is too Bond and doesn't approve of it. I do not understand by "too Bond" What does that mean?
Talus: No idea. Would you like to watch this mive called "Skyfall" with me though?
Second screen shot:
Nathaniel: Hey, sexy lady! Hey, sexy lady! Wangman Gangman Style! *starts dancing*
Third screen shot:
Leopord: I knew three things. One, Edward was a vampire. Two, he wanted to drink all of my blood. Three, I was in love with him. *in head: Who knew research would be this painful?*

Agreed. I laughed out very loud. I'm so glad I let the audience caption the pictures!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #482 on: April 12, 2013, 06:02:28 PM »
Agreed. I laughed out very loud. I'm so glad I let the audience caption the pictures!
*bows* Well, what other famous vampire books would Leopord read to know more about vampires? :P
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #483 on: April 12, 2013, 06:24:53 PM »
I just had to go watch that. Hahaha. He is rich, and old! Come to think of it, everyone talking about Everette being so old, Talus is ? ? ? years old, too.

Barry Manilow?  :o

Clearly. He is both charming and a troll. It needed to be said. I fully agree.
Hey, he's not old! He's just lived a really long time, is all. I don't even think he's hit whatever the troll equivalent of 30 is yet.

Barry Manilow was the guy who wrote the songs for Thumbelina.

And it's kinda funny, because "Marry the Mole"/"Mari(elle) the (Possible) Mole". Eh? EH?

. . . I'll see myself out now.

Haha, thanks!
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #484 on: April 12, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »

And it's kinda funny, because "Marry the Mole"/"Mari(elle) the (Possible) Mole". Eh? EH?

Haha, thanks!

It's funny, because I immediately thought of Thumbelina when I saw that song, then thought No, it can't be Thumbelina, they must be referring to something else. But it is Thumbelina! Haha, haha . . .

Maybe "Marry the Marielle"
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #485 on: April 12, 2013, 11:58:51 PM »
I wanna try too although I don't have a better word to come with!

1st
Kenshin: Hey, Talus. Can I borrow your formal outfits? I love bow tie! Bow tie is awesome!
Talus: He is look so different... Are you sure that you didn't hit your head or something, Kenshin-san?

2nd
Nathaniel: You know, I always on fire. When I determined to do something I will get that for sure! You better watch me.
Dominic: Ooo, sure. Be my guest. *not interested*
Dmitri: ... (I just wish that I have something better to do than stuck here with them. But, I'm afraid to be alone in this huge mansion. Oh, Watcher...)

3rd
*Leopold read How to Seduce a Beautiful Woman*
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #486 on: April 13, 2013, 02:37:40 AM »
Wow! Thanks, melancholy_anju! May I call you Mel? Or Anju? Did you join just to post that comment? I notice it's your first one. Welcome and thank you so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying it so much.

Lol Mel is fine. And yes actually I did join just to post on here, because I found it too awesome to stay silent.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #487 on: April 13, 2013, 03:16:37 AM »
*bows* Well, what other famous vampire books would Leopord read to know more about vampires? :P

I just thought the whole things was hilarious. Haha.

Hey, he's not old! He's just lived a really long time, is all. I don't even think he's hit whatever the troll equivalent of 30 is yet.

Haha, thanks!

Hmm, didn't think of that. That does make sense though.

Ohhhh, okay, now we're speaking the same language.

Dahahah! I see what you did there!

It's funny, because I immediately thought of Thumbelina when I saw that song, then thought No, it can't be Thumbelina, they must be referring to something else. But it is Thumbelina! Haha, haha . . .

Maybe "Marry the Marielle"

Someone will of a surety do that!

I wanna try too although I don't have a better word to come with!

1st
Kenshin: Hey, Talus. Can I borrow your formal outfits? I love bow tie! Bow tie is awesome!
Talus: He is look so different... Are you sure that you didn't hit your head or something, Kenshin-san?

2nd
Nathaniel: You know, I always on fire. When I determined to do something I will get that for sure! You better watch me.
Dominic: Ooo, sure. Be my guest. *not interested*
Dmitri: ... (I just wish that I have something better to do than stuck here with them. But, I'm afraid to be alone in this huge mansion. Oh, Watcher...)

3rd
*Leopold read How to Seduce a Beautiful Woman*

That's it, Eld! Never let your fears or insecurities hold you back from trying something you want to do! I don't think you did a bad job. I think you may have got Dimitri's attitude just right. Although I don't think Leopold needs that book, eh ladies?

Lol Mel is fine. And yes actually I did join just to post on here, because I found it too awesome to stay silent.

Mel it is then! Oh my gosh, greatest compliment ever. I feel so happy and influential and important now. Welcome to the wonderful world of Carl and Pam's Sims 3 Forum! It's a magical place, full of friendly people and cute woodland animals. Go ahead and pick a flower--they're edible!

...And this is what happens when I have no sleep and watch an episode of 30 Rock inspired by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #488 on: April 13, 2013, 05:50:05 AM »

I hadn't thought of Mari(elle) sounding like 'marry' but the reference to The Mole was deliberate  ;) - and there may be a wedding at the end.

Oh? Why, do you think?

(I hope I don't come across as JUSTIFY YOURSELF! I just find it interesting when people express an opinion in favour or against someone, and I like to know why. It helps with my market research, and I hope it helps to clarify your thoughts as well.)

I've just gone back and re-read the whole thing and I'm not so sure now.  I'll answer fully in a PM because it includes something you told me that hasn't been revealed yet.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #489 on: April 13, 2013, 10:22:26 AM »
Don't people usually get paid  for participating in Market research? ;D

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #490 on: April 13, 2013, 10:34:11 AM »
Third screen shot:

*Snorts beverage through mouth & nose* I seriously LOVE this caption; I laughed so hard, the birds were looking at me wondering if I'd lost my mind! The idea of our refined Duke of Albany braving The Twilight Saga in the name of Vampiric Research/Love? Priceless!  Dextra, you just made my day  ;D

Although, someone should probably let Leo know that real vampires don't sparkle & glitter in the sun. Even one as beautiful as Marielle!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #491 on: April 13, 2013, 01:26:01 PM »
Yeah, they typically burn and shrivel up. Like Patrick's nose.
Unless they are using vamp sun screen.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #492 on: April 13, 2013, 02:33:15 PM »
Although, someone should probably let Leo know that real vampires don't sparkle & glitter in the sun. Even one as beautiful as Marielle!
As long as she stays away from the Immortality lifetime reward, she should be fine.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #493 on: April 13, 2013, 03:46:50 PM »
That's it, Eld! Never let your fears or insecurities hold you back from trying something you want to do! I don't think you did a bad job. I think you may have got Dimitri's attitude just right. Although I don't think Leopold needs that book, eh ladies?

Thank you, Rosa. Yep, there are The Bachelor of my version. Yeah, someone elegance as Leopold didn't need that kinda of book. Sorry, the last time I'm here I couldn't think a better caption. But, it was fun! You should do this more often. As people can sharing their ideas and what they feel toward their favorite character :3
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline melancholy_anju

• Occult
« Reply #494 on: April 13, 2013, 09:35:40 PM »

Mel it is then! Oh my gosh, greatest compliment ever. I feel so happy and influential and important now. Welcome to the wonderful world of Carl and Pam's Sims 3 Forum! It's a magical place, full of friendly people and cute woodland animals. Go ahead and pick a flower--they're edible!

...And this is what happens when I have no sleep and watch an episode of 30 Rock inspired by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Well I'm glad my comments could do that, but believe me the compliment is well deserved. And woodland animals and edible flowers?!  :o I think I might stay here forever lol! Don't worry sleep deprivation and I are very close friends.  ;)

anything