Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544732 times)

Offline forever_mone

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--The Premiere! Part II
« Reply #435 on: April 10, 2013, 04:41:41 PM »
Ooh yay, I love lurker comments! Thanks for coming out and commenting, forever_mone! May I call you Mone? I'm glad you are enjoying the story. Thank you so much for all the nice compliments. :)

Yep, Mone is fine and you're welcome. :)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #436 on: April 10, 2013, 06:15:15 PM »
The Confession Cams in Spoilers was my idea but boy is it ever hard to resist the urge to click on them!! Now I can't wait until this story/show is done so I can go back and read all the Confession Cams. :D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »
I'm still loving Nathaniel!
I see that you are not trying to deter me from my fondness. The team Nathaniel shirts should come in in about a week. :D
I am so excited about the premiere!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2013, 08:40:30 PM »
Yeah, I'm not sure how Nathaniel is going to respond to this. On the one hand, of course he tastes wonderful, because he's a perfect specimen without any rot or non-delectability. On the other hand, the biting and hacking will leave marks.

*chuckles* I knew not to expect a normal response from you, Azo-chan. Thanks for your humour. Don't worry, I won't let anyone eat Nathaniel, no matter how delectable he is.

Ombradellarose I like him because he can probably understand being a supernatural unlike the others.

Ah, I see. That is very valuable, is it not? However, I will tell you what I told Azo-chan--you should not assume that none of the others are supernatural. Not every life state has great blue wings on.

I knew there was something up with Marielle! She had the vampirish eyes too, I knew it! >8D

Ah! At last, it is revealed and you can triumph that you knew it all the time!

Umm... Rosa, you surely have a scary imagination there. I never thinking that far OwO
I don't want him to die, he's grown on me in this story. But, to let him to have such Near Death Experience will be cool for him.
Yeah, maybe he will change into more sweet person and loveable lol

Well, Nathaniel should brought several Death Flowers on him. As long that he had that, I think everything will be alright :P
I was sad when I read Rosa reply that Nathaniel just only mentioned in your Dynasty.

I would be love if you made a story of him (in misc. section for example). I want to see more of him. Well, at least my desire can be satisfied for now when I follow Rosa's Bachelor Story :P

Oh, yeah, sorry. I do that. Don't count on Nathaniel changing, I don't see that as being very likely.

Yes, as Nathaniel was created for this story, I think you can expect to see plenty of him here.

Yep, Mone is fine and you're welcome. :)

Okay, you got it!

The Confession Cams in Spoilers was my idea but boy is it ever hard to resist the urge to click on them!! Now I can't wait until this story/show is done so I can go back and read all the Confession Cams. :D

I can imagine! Well, think of it this way--it will be fun to re-read the story!

I'm still loving Nathaniel!
I see that you are not trying to deter me from my fondness. The team Nathaniel shirts should come in in about a week. :D
I am so excited about the premiere!

Absolutely. I encourage it. The more passionate fans we have, the more exciting! Let me know when those T-shirts get in. I'm glad you are excited! I am too! I was really nervous about playing this but once I finally started, it became much easier.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2013, 08:55:34 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention. I mean more sweet and lovable from a readers view. Of course if he is change, he is not our lovely Nathaniel anymore. Well, changing for short period of time is surely funny, where other Bachelor thought that he already repent (in front of Marielle), but he did not  :P

Yeah, I can't wait to see more of him here.

To let you know, when I love the character I usually can't help myself to teased him/her :P
It's not that I dislike them, but that is my kind of 'love' for the character that I loved. Weird, right :P ?

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #440 on: April 10, 2013, 10:43:29 PM »
Ah, I see. That is very valuable, is it not? However, I will tell you what I told Azo-chan--you should not assume that none of the others are supernatural. Not every life state has great blue wings on.
So...... Am I allowed to guess one's a werewolf or would that be a spoiler?
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #441 on: April 10, 2013, 10:48:10 PM »
Yes, there will be two more parts :)

Yay!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #442 on: April 10, 2013, 10:49:28 PM »
Well, Talus is a troll. He's supernatural.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #443 on: April 10, 2013, 10:52:37 PM »

Although by sim standards, he's technically a human right? Cause a troll isn't a life state, unless I'm missing something. I wonder what kind of rainboos he and Marielle would create....

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #444 on: April 10, 2013, 10:59:19 PM »
Although by sim standards, he's technically a human right? Cause a troll isn't a life state, unless I'm missing something. I wonder what kind of rainboos he and Marielle would create....
The game actually says he's a witch. I wanted him to have magic. But for all intents and purposes, he's a troll. And he's on the green slider, not the rainbow one.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2013, 11:46:04 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention. I mean more sweet and lovable from a readers view. Of course if he is change, he is not our lovely Nathaniel anymore. Well, changing for short period of time is surely funny, where other Bachelor thought that he already repent (in front of Marielle), but he did not  :P

Yeah, I can't wait to see more of him here.

To let you know, when I love the character I usually can't help myself to teased him/her :P
It's not that I dislike them, but that is my kind of 'love' for the character that I loved. Weird, right :P ?

I don't think he has anything to repent for. Not in his view, anyway.

I think you are not alone in that. Showing caring for someone by teasing is not that unusual.

You can guess whatever you want. It's not a spoiler unless I or the sponsor tell you. I reserve the right not to tell you anything ;D

Yay!

I appreciate your enthusiasm.

The game actually says he's a witch. I wanted him to have magic. But for all intents and purposes, he's a troll. And he's on the green slider, not the rainbow one.

Yep, I reckon that covers it.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #446 on: April 11, 2013, 12:42:14 AM »
*chuckles* I knew not to expect a normal response from you, Azo-chan. Thanks for your humour. Don't worry, I won't let anyone eat Nathaniel, no matter how delectable he is.

Good to know--someone as gorgeous as Nathaniel needs protection!

By the way, how are you handling all the seven guys + flirting with one girl = jealousy and fighting, as well as relationship lowered with Marielle?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #447 on: April 11, 2013, 12:54:30 AM »
Good to know--someone as gorgeous as Nathaniel needs protection!

By the way, how are you handling all the seven guys + flirting with one girl = jealousy and fighting, as well as relationship lowered with Marielle?

Well, as I said, no fighting has broken out--yet. In addition, none of them are romantic interests yet so there hasn't been too much jealousy, although, there have been some negative signs from flirting in front of the others. Now that you remind me, maybe I should buy Marielle No Jealousy before they develop romantic interest. That could get very nasty. Although I've yet to see No Jealousy actually work. As far as relationship goes, Marielle truly does want to be friends with everybody. I'm not making that up for story purposes. As a Social Butterfly with the LTW of Super Popular, she wants to be friends with everyone she meets. So when the relationship goes down, she wants to fix it by becoming friends with them again.

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #448 on: April 11, 2013, 05:48:18 AM »
But, I'm glad Rosa. As Pippin's ever said before. Everybody (The Bachelor) here are being true to themselves. So, I'll have no worries for Marielle. She can choose who the best for her ;)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #449 on: April 11, 2013, 07:33:41 PM »
I am really enjoying this story, but as an Aussie, I have to keep up the national pride and go with Magz's Leopold.  I think Marielle would prefer a gentleman.

So how about the rest of team Oz wade in and support Leopold?  I know you're out there.  ;D