Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 535841 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story
« Reply #300 on: March 26, 2013, 06:08:08 PM »
Awesome. Now I can reference that for all my questions instead of clicking through all the comments (:

Good. I'm glad it's convenient for you. What kind of questions would those be?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Bachelor Bios have been added!
« Reply #301 on: March 26, 2013, 06:23:04 PM »
I can't remember if I read Nathaniel's traits before or not but in my mind he'd turned into a Diva, then I read his bio and found out he wasn't one at all, can't imagine what gave me that idea.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #302 on: March 26, 2013, 06:24:25 PM »
Good. I'm glad it's convenient for you. What kind of questions would those be?

None yet. But knowing myself, I will end up getting hopelessly confused with the "who's who."

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #303 on: March 26, 2013, 06:33:59 PM »
I can't remember if I read Nathaniel's traits before or not but in my mind he'd turned into a Diva, then I read his bio and found out he wasn't one at all, can't imagine what gave me that idea.  ;D

Well, he sounds like one. He acts like one. He's a singer and full of himself. I imagine that's what gave you the idea ;)

None yet. But knowing myself, I will end up getting hopelessly confused with the "who's who."

Ah. I can see that. If I didn't know them so well, I'm sure I would too. Besides, a reference is always handy.

By samoht04

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Bachelor Update: Dominic
« Reply #304 on: March 27, 2013, 02:45:36 AM »
While some bachelors are in a feverish state of preparation, others just want to relax before the craziness begins.

Dominic: I can't wait to see Mum and Dad again! Those crazy hosts kept me at their mansion/prison forever!

Renata: SWEETIE!!

Dominic: Mum...calm down! I was only gone for a week!

Renata: I missed you so much!

Luigi: So, son, did you get lucky?

Dominic: Dad, The show hasn't even started yet!

Luigi: Wha...?!

Dominic: Maybe I should take a walk.

Dominic: Finally! The pool! I mean, the one at the mansion was nice, but nothing beats this one!

Little Kid: Ooh...I feel strange! Hey, what's that brown thing floating around?

Dominic: GET ME OUT OF HERE....

That afternoon, at the park

Dominic: Hey dude.

Random guy: Hey. You know, medicine is really awesome.

Dominic: ???

Random guy: Hey...I know you! Your Dominic Marcini, that guy on the Bachelorette! TV!!

Dominic: Umm...yes, I though you would've noticed with all the cameras filming me!

Random guy: Maybe I should see an optometrist.

Dominic: So...err...that's that! You can stop filming me now. Please. Hello?

Jump to Blooper Reel.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #305 on: March 27, 2013, 08:29:28 AM »
Yay Dominic! I just had to add that picture of that guy in. When he had the medicine thought bubble I thought it was hilarious :) !
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #306 on: March 27, 2013, 11:30:51 AM »
The decision to do these featurettes on each bachelor was a really good idea.  It will be nice to already have all this familiarity before we start the competition itself so that we'll know when they're being genuine and who's trying to be fake to win over poor Merielle.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #307 on: March 27, 2013, 12:41:25 PM »
I love this! I've never watched The Bachelorette, but this is entertaining.  :D
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2013, 12:49:11 PM »
You're not missing out, Sophie.  This story is infinitely better than the TV show version.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2013, 02:08:38 PM »
You're not missing out, Sophie.  This story is infinitely better than the TV show version.
I like how we only have seven bachelors, and all the sponsors and Rosa really put a lot of time and effort into them to make them real, and we care about all of them and Marielle. And since we all make up our Sims personality and take the screenshots we want and write whatever story we want with them anyway, this is technically real. But seriously, I love the dynamic we've got going on here.  :)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #310 on: March 27, 2013, 08:59:45 PM »
Yay Dominic! I just had to add that picture of that guy in. When he had the medicine thought bubble I thought it was hilarious :) !

That's Nick Knack. He probably had the thought bubble because he's a doctor. It worked right into your story, though.

The decision to do these featurettes on each bachelor was a really good idea.  It will be nice to already have all this familiarity before we start the competition itself so that we'll know when they're being genuine and who's trying to be fake to win over poor Merielle.

It is good to get to know the bachelors ahead of time, I agree, but don't you think they could just as well be fake in front of these cameras?

Thank you to both of you, Sophie and Pippin. I don't think my story will be much like its source material. I had an idea in mind, I did the research, and I went back to my idea. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

I like how we only have seven bachelors, and all the sponsors and Rosa really put a lot of time and effort into them to make them real, and we care about all of them and Marielle. And since we all make up our Sims personality and take the screenshots we want and write whatever story we want with them anyway, this is technically real. But seriously, I love the dynamic we've got going on here.  :)

No way I was going to do more than would fit in a house. Besides, when there are that many men they just get glanced over and ignored anyway. I really am liking this too, I think it's coming together really well, and all the work people have put in makes me really happy :)

By samoht04

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2013, 01:31:19 AM »
I guess we're on the same boat. I never know and never watched The Bachelorette. So, this is new for me. All that I watch usually are sitcoms and cartoons lol.

Is that so, Pippin? I guess I will stick with this one. I already fall in love with this story, haha ;)

Hmm... I don't know what to say here. Everyone has said it already.
But, looking at Dominic face at last screenshot, he has a lovely face isn't he? Haha...

Nice update and keep posting, Rosa ;)

You have one message from Kev:
Good luck with your Bachelorette project. Thanks for keep reading.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #312 on: March 28, 2013, 08:18:54 AM »
I guess we're on the same boat. I never know and never watched The Bachelorette. So, this is new for me. All that I watch usually are sitcoms and cartoons lol.
Is that so, Pippin? I guess I will stick with this one. I already fall in love with this story, haha ;)

Hmm... I don't know what to say here. Everyone has said it already.
But, looking at Dominic face at last screenshot, he has a lovely face isn't he? Haha...

Nice update and keep posting, Rosa ;)

You have one message from Kev:
Good luck with your Bachelorette project. Thanks for keep reading.

You're so sweet, Eld-san. Thank you. And say thank you to Kev for me as well.

By samoht04

Offline Pupdude

• Needs to stop going to forums
  • Llama Wrangler
  • For !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #313 on: March 28, 2013, 01:44:52 PM »
WE HAVE A WINNER.  :P  I know, he could still lose, but I'm going to guess Dimitri will win.

And on the Doppelgangers, I'm going to say:
(A question mark "?" denotes a wild guess)

Ombra: Artistic (If not said already, because I think it was said), Vehicle Enthusiast?, Couch Potato?
Rose: Family-Oriented/Nurturing, Artistic (I know this one, you just HAD to give it away XD)
Bella: Couch Potato?, Neat
Della: Easily Impressed?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #314 on: March 28, 2013, 03:37:09 PM »
Anyways, back on subject:  WE HAVE A WINNER.  :P  I know, he could still lose, but I'm going to guess Dimitri will win.

And on the Doppelgangers, I'm going to say:
(A question mark "?" denotes a wild guess)

Ombra: Artistic (If not said already, because I think it was said), Vehicle Enthusiast?, Couch Potato?
Rose: Family-Oriented/Nurturing, Artistic (I know this one, you just HAD to give it away XD)
Bella: Couch Potato?, Neat
Della: Easily Impressed?

First of all, I am impressed that you guessed Easily Impressed. I wasn't even trying to show that. How did you know?

As to the others--no, Ombra is not any of those (officially) although I definitely think she somehow ended up with the hidden Vehicle Enthusiast trait, Rose is Artistic but not Family-Oriented or Nurturing (my Family-Oriented/Nurturing Sims don't work on TV crews. They are at home having babies). Bella is neither a Couch Potato nor Neat. One of my Sims is Neat, but it's not Bella. And none of them are Couch Potatoes. Good guessing, keep it coming!

By samoht04

anything