Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 535854 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Episode 1 Part VIII
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2013, 06:04:56 PM »
Yay! A wonderful couple of updates, but what made him want to be a slob?
I think he'd be a great dad. Cool that we've got an original EA in here, although I think Mr. Desirable Legacy spouse would be a good choice too. Sir Eligible the Bachelor would be perfectly suited for this competition.

I don't think he wanted to be a slob, Swirl-Girl. He was born one. He comes with the Virtuoso and Slob traits.

Edit: Oops, Turoskel is much quicker than I am!

Wow I play Riverview all the time and I honestly did not recognise Dimitri at first, even the house didn't give it away as I assumed somebody else must be living in it.

He is one of my favourite townies there though, married him to my sims quite a few times too.

Took me some time to catch up with all of this but I love the idea and it's been very well written, all the sims involved are such individuals, at this stage not sure I could choose a favourite, not even Dimitri as once again he is very different to Dimitri's I have known in previous games, but then that's the great thing about townie toddlers, you never know what they will grow up to be.

Dimitri is premade as a slob, virtuoso.

That is so cool! I was hoping we'd have some Riverview players and possibly Dimitri/Ivanov fans who would know who he is.

Thank you for your compliments and for reading. The bachelors really are all quite individual, it's very refreshing! I must admit I was afraid in the beginning that I would get several the same, but they're not, really. It's lovely. I can't choose a favourite either, so you're not alone! And I quite agree with your assessment of townie toddlers. *tips hat*
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2013, 06:10:39 PM »
The last few games I've played he's had awful traits, in my immortal dynasty he got mean spirited and diva which was a real shame, it will be great to see a 'nice' Dimitri again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2013, 06:37:57 PM »
Yay! Everybody's here! Dimitri seems really down to earth and nice. Do we have almost every town represented? Or close to it?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2013, 07:16:41 PM »

An original townie, how cool! I haven't actually played in Riverview, so its nice to get to know it--and its residents--a little better. Welcome Dimitri!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2013, 07:33:55 PM »
I was surprise. Wow. Wow. What a lot of update, quick update and lot of story to tell too... First, I love Ombra's hairstyle! It's so fit her. And I love each of them have their unique color and when they say each other is really funny. About Talus story is so something, it's pretty cute story I'd say. And the last update, hey! I have seen him in Riverview ;)

Good luck Dmitri, you might get along with the rest but just be careful with Nathaniel, lol.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2013, 09:55:26 PM »
The last few games I've played he's had awful traits, in my immortal dynasty he got mean spirited and diva which was a real shame, it will be great to see a 'nice' Dimitri again.

Ah. Indeed. It's terrible when our favourite townies end up with bad traits.

Yay! Everybody's here! Dimitri seems really down to earth and nice. Do we have almost every town represented? Or close to it?

Almost.

Sunset Valley: Leopold
Riverview: Dimitri and Kenshin
Twinbrook: Dominic
Hidden Springs: Talus
Starlight Shores: Nathaniel
Sunlit Tides: Kenshin
Moonlight Falls: Marielle and Everette
Monte Vista: Dominic
Aurora Skies: Talus

No one from Barnacle Bay, Bridgeport (except the host), Appaloosa Plains, Lunar Lakes, or Lucky Palms. Of course, of those, I don't have three.

An original townie, how cool! I haven't actually played in Riverview, so its nice to get to know it--and its residents--a little better. Welcome Dimitri!

That's what I thought! Just really rounds it out, doesn't it?

I was surprise. Wow. Wow. What a lot of update, quick update and lot of story to tell too... First, I love Ombra's hairstyle! It's so fit her. And I love each of them have their unique color and when they say each other is really funny. About Talus story is so something, it's pretty cute story I'd say. And the last update, hey! I have seen him in Riverview ;)

Good luck Dmitri, you might get along with the rest but just be careful with Nathaniel, lol.

Thank you. I really like that hairstyle and I use it a lot. Both in the game and in real life when I want to get down to business. So I guess it does fit her very well! I hadn't noticed a clour scheme amongst them, but I did try to make them look different from each other. Darn, if it had been intentional I would have made it mean something. I agree. I liked hearing from Rosen. Cool! Someone else who recognises him! That's what I love about having an original townie. :D

Haha I don't think he's after everyone, just Everette.

By samoht04

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2013, 11:42:55 PM »
Yay! A wonderful couple of updates, but what made him want to be a slob?
I think he'd be a great dad. Cool that we've got an original EA in here, although I think Mr. Desirable Legacy spouse would be a good choice too. Sir Eligible the Bachelor would be perfectly suited for this competition.
If Chris was entered, it would almost seem like cheating. Although he would make a really interesting "villain" if you played him all cocky, akin to Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. So what I'm saying is that next season, I call him.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2013, 11:48:02 PM »
If Chris was entered, it would almost seem like cheating. Although he would make a really interesting "villain" if you played him all cocky, akin to Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. So what I'm saying is that next season, I call him.

If we're already debating next season's entries . . .
One word, one syllable:
Arlo.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2013, 11:54:02 PM »

Bahahah! Doctor Horrible reference win! I must say, that is something I would just love to see...

One word, one syllable:
Arlo.

Oh no. He's happy with Drizzelda. Please, leave him there.

But seriously, no. I'm not taking entrants yet. I have to play through this and see if I survive intact and even want to do it again!

By samoht04

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #294 on: March 26, 2013, 03:29:59 AM »
One word, one syllable:
Arlo.

Ummm on my side of the globe that's two syllables  :P  Still it's not supposed to be about looks, it's about personality and compatability. 
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #295 on: March 26, 2013, 06:58:12 AM »
Welcome Dimitri! I recognized him as an Ivanov, but I didn't know his first name. It's cool how we have a lot of the towns represented by our bachelors!  :D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #296 on: March 26, 2013, 09:29:36 AM »
Ummm on my side of the globe that's two syllables  :P  Still it's not supposed to be about looks, it's about personality and compatability.

That's quite right. Arlo is similar to Dimitri in the way that he could have almost any personality. And how did you get one syllable out of that? Haha

Welcome Dimitri! I recognized him as an Ivanov, but I didn't know his first name. It's cool how we have a lot of the towns represented by our bachelors!  :D

It is cool!

All right, I reckon enough people have seen this post now that changing the title won't be a spoiler. ;)

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #297 on: March 26, 2013, 09:44:15 AM »
That's quite right. Arlo is similar to Dimitri in the way that he could have almost any personality. And how did you get one syllable out of that? Haha

It's poetic license.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Episode 1 Part VIII: Dimitri
« Reply #298 on: March 26, 2013, 02:18:49 PM »
It's poetic license.

Ah. All right then.

Well, everyone, I have just added Bachelor Bios to the Current Information post. They are under a spoiler tag, but there are no spoilers. They are just like that to save room on the post. Please check them out and let me know what you think. Tell me if you think they should include more information, and if so, what. The official Bachelorette bios include answers to questions such as "Do you consider yourself a romantic person?" and "What is the perfect date?" (15 April, hahaha). I left these kind of things out because 1) I think they would take too much space and 2) I didn't want to spend my time or the sponsors' getting those questions and answers. I will also add status once people start becoming eliminated. But do let me know if there's something important I left out. I'd give examples, but I already did everything I could think of!

Thank you again to PrincessMimi for the idea :D

By samoht04

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story
« Reply #299 on: March 26, 2013, 05:50:09 PM »
Well, everyone, I have just added Bachelor Bios to the Current Information post. They are under a spoiler tag, but there are no spoilers. They are just like that to save room on the post. Please check them out and let me know...

Awesome. Now I can reference that for all my questions instead of clicking through all the comments (:

anything