Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544746 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Interlude: A Cover
« Reply #1545 on: November 26, 2013, 10:42:28 AM »
Nathaniel:
When you win the Bachelorette (which I know you will), what do you want your wedding to look like?

Thank you for your vote of confidence  ;) .

I know this will surprise people, but I don't really want an enormous, flashy wedding. I'd prefer something simpler and more beautiful: a chapel, or on the beach, or beside a waterfall somewhere. Really, it all depends on what Marielle wants.

I have question to all bachelor. Let’s forget about Marielle for a moment. Please tell me about your criteria for a spouse material and can you explain why for your answer? Thanks!

I want to marry someone charming and funny, who I can never get bored with and will support me and be supported in turn. Someone who I will never get tired of seeing, whose face will never get old (figuratively). She should be smart, of course, and love me just as much as I love her. The rest is just details.

Great, you've gotten me to go all "deep" on a Tuesday. The guys will never let me forget this!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1546 on: November 27, 2013, 11:22:02 PM »
Question for Dominic: Che cosa hai intenzione di fare se si vince il Bachelorette?

Translation
What are you going to do if you win the Bachelorette?

I just thought it would be fun to ask in Italian, seeing as he is Italian. :D
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1547 on: November 28, 2013, 01:21:58 AM »
That's fine, but it doesn't need a spoiler. I'll edit it so it's still not easily readable, but we try not to use spoilers overmuch on the Forum. :)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1548 on: November 28, 2013, 11:53:33 AM »
That's fine, but it doesn't need a spoiler. I'll edit it so it's still not easily readable, but we try not to use spoilers overmuch on the Forum. :)

Okay, Thanks for letting me know.
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1549 on: November 30, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »
I have question to all bachelor. Let’s forget about Marielle for a moment. Please tell me about your criteria for a spouse material and can you explain why for your answer? Thanks!

Hm, criteria for spouse material. You know, Luna, I think that's a difficult question to answer. Because no matter what your expectations are, when you fall in love . . . well, it's often times a surprise. It's important to let that set of pre-determined expectations go, and enjoy the person for who they are. People are far too complex to fit within some imaginary mold you invented before you even met them!

All the same, I usually find myself drawn towards women who are sophisticated, cultured, mannerly, and of good character. Then again, maybe that's all a lot of phooey considering that my first wife, Marie, was a kleptomaniac empress of evil. She was proper, though! 

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1550 on: December 01, 2013, 09:52:11 AM »

Kenshin: First of all, my apologies for not answering sooner. I missed your question.

I find it hard to specify characteristics for my future spouse. I'm not sure if I can truly know what I want in a wife until I have actually met her. However, I find attractiveness in a woman's culture and sense of adventure.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Interlude: A Cover
« Reply #1551 on: December 01, 2013, 09:47:10 PM »
Have you had many girlfriends in the past?
Oh, that's a good question. Well, I have to admit I haven't had any previous girlfriends. I could have one (of course), but I'm too busy with my work at NASA, and taking care of my parents, to actually be in a relationship. That's another reason I'm in the show, to be in a relationship.

Che cosa hai intenzione di fare se si vince il Bachelorette?
Good job on the Italian. You're speaking in a slight dialect which is a little different to mine, but it's no sweat.

Well, if I win I...actually, I think I just want to have a happy life with Marielle. That's all I want.

I have question to all bachelor. Let s forget about Marielle for a moment. Please tell me about your criteria for a spouse material and can you explain why for your answer? Thanks!
In a spouse I like a honest, friendly, and decent person. It also helps if they're hot.

Question for all the bachelors!
If you couldn't win, who would you want to win Marielle's heart? (Cue the drama.... NOW!)
Oh no!

Um...er...oh gosh. I'd have to say the person I like most here is Leopold. We're not friends or anything, but he seems like a good guy, I'd have to say him.

The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1552 on: December 05, 2013, 07:12:33 AM »
I have a few question here.  ;D

Dominic
You are an equestrian and flirty. How does that cope with your job as an astronaut? I mean there should be a few months when you can't set foot on earth. So, how do you feel far away from earth, especially from ladies? and would you have another horse? adopted or breed from equestrian? any specific race you want? and why.

Kenshin
You are a hydrophobic. So, how is it now? can you swim? or you would do anything you can to avoid swimming?
And what do kind of cats do you like? Are you by any chance also like tigers and lions?

Talus
I think you have all the traits and what it takes to be a very awesome ranger. What do you think?
You are brave and it also shows in your looks but, is there anything that would make you scared of something you highly disliked?
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1553 on: December 05, 2013, 07:45:07 AM »
Kenshin
You are a hydrophobic. So, how is it now? can you swim? or you would do anything you can to avoid swimming?
And what do kind of cats do you like? Are you by any chance also like tigers and lions?

Kenshin: I do have rudimentary swimming skills, yes, but swimming has never been an enjoyable experience for me, and therefore I avoid the water as often as I can. I could swim for a bit if I absolutely needed to, of course.

Kenshin: As for cats, I really am a fan of them all, though I confess to having a preference towards the tabbies. I admire the tiger and the lion for their strength and majesty, but I admit I am not terribly enthused about the idea of owning one.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1554 on: December 05, 2013, 08:14:27 AM »
Kenshin: I do have rudimentary swimming skills, yes, but swimming has never been an enjoyable experience for me, and therefore I avoid the water as often as I can. I could swim for a bit if I absolutely needed to, of course.
Oh, I am glad to hear that. Or else it could be a great disadvantage for him if the next event on the list is swimming or... LOL *why do I kept imagining Marielle falls into the pool and she can't swim*
About the cat, I myself think that a Bengal cat is beautiful. Though I think I'm more of a dog person...
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline NotGwendy

• Nooboo
« Reply #1555 on: December 06, 2013, 12:46:02 AM »
I love this story. It's so big and wonderful. ^^

I have a question for Nathaniel. Are you a member of any of the Fey courts? Or do you just go around doing your own thing?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1556 on: December 06, 2013, 12:07:03 PM »
I love this story. It's so big and wonderful. ^^

I have a question for Nathaniel. Are you a member of any of the Fey courts? Or do you just go around doing your own thing?

Since I'm half-fae, I'm not eligible for the courts, but I'm positive that I would still be doing my own thing. Nathaniel rocks and rolls his way!

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1557 on: December 10, 2013, 05:42:47 AM »

The only thing I would ask for would be love . . . and . . . acceptance, if possible.

Talus
I think you have all the traits and what it takes to be a very awesome ranger. What do you think?

I can see how you could think that, since from what I have been told, rangers are good in the forest and with animals and tracking and such, which I am.

You are brave and it also shows in your looks but, is there anything that would make you scared of something you highly disliked?

In my opinion, the true definition of bravery is doing what needs to be done despite the fear you could be feeling about it, so even if I was scared, it would be how I reacted that would show whether I am brave or not. Although, many a time, I absolutely hate it when I feel fearful in the first place.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1558 on: December 10, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »
Talus, why do you feel the need for acceptance?

And Nathanial, what does being half fairy have to do with being in the court?
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1559 on: December 10, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »
This question is not necessarily for one of the bachelors to answer in character, but rather for the other readers if one of you would be willing to edumacate me. :)  What's a Fae Court/Fairy Court?

anything