Author Topic: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Goodbye for Now 18/8  (Read 544720 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Bachelorette: An Interactive Story--Interlude: A Cover
« Reply #1530 on: November 24, 2013, 07:53:13 PM »
I have questions for Everette!

Tell me at least one what do you like the most from your body. I know this sounds weird but some people loves at least one part of their body, like their eyes, their hair etc. Tell me about that and can you explain why?

Another one is the opposite, which part that you dislike from your body and why? And what would you do to anticipate that?
Thank you :)

Hey Luna. Always happy to answer more questions from the fans!

I would have to say that my favorite physical feature about myself is my hair. I inherited this striped hair (as well as my brooding tendency) from my grandfather Carmen. He in turn inherited it from his mother. I think it's a wonderful tribute to those persons who helped get our dynasty off the ground.

As for my least favorite part of my body, I think that might be my lack of muscle definition. Doing martial arts has really bulked up my muscle size, but it didn't really give me any tone. I might try lifting some weights some time to work on that. Gotta keep up with those young whippersnappers, right?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1531 on: November 24, 2013, 07:59:38 PM »
For Talus and Everette:
If you only had three days to live, how would you live those three days?

Only three days to live. Hm, that is a bit of a distressing question. I've been immortal so long that the idea is rather strange to me.

I would spend my final days with my family, to say goodbye and to enjoy their company. Perhaps on a nice beach somewhere.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #1532 on: November 25, 2013, 12:08:16 AM »
For Talus and Everette:
If you only had three days to live, how would you live those three days?

In such a way that I can promise you that it would be none of your concern, that is how.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1533 on: November 25, 2013, 12:48:10 AM »
In such a way that I can promise you that it would be none of your concern, that is how.
Ooh, naughty Talus!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #1534 on: November 25, 2013, 12:50:29 AM »
Thank you for the answer, Everette. Glad to have your message.

I have questions for these gentlemen:

Talus
I know that you loved your sister, Rosenrot. But, if you happen to be in a situation when you must choose your sister life who happen in danger situation or your participation in the bachelorette to seek Marielle's heart, what would you choose and why?

Kenshin
Could you tell me about the story behind your hydrophobic trait? What makes you scared of water? Do you still afraid of water until now? Is this trait bothering you until now? If that’s not bothering you, what did you do? If yes that still bothering you, what would you do?
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
« Reply #1535 on: November 25, 2013, 02:35:57 AM »
Talus
I know that you loved your sister, Rosenrot. But, if you happen to be in a situation when you must choose your sister life who happen in danger situation or your participation in the bachelorette to seek Marielle's heart, what would you choose and why?

My sister. It will always be my sister. I could never forgive or live with myself if something were to happen to her because of my carelessness.

------------

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1536 on: November 25, 2013, 03:28:05 AM »
Question for all the bachelors!
If you couldn't win, who would you want to win Marielle's heart? (Cue the drama.... NOW!)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1537 on: November 25, 2013, 06:11:41 AM »
Question for Talus: Would you say you are quite secretive?

Question for Dominic: Have you had many girlfriends in the past?

Question for Kenshin: If you don't win yourself, who do you think would be most the most worthy winner?
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1538 on: November 25, 2013, 09:06:36 AM »
Could you tell me about the story behind your hydrophobic trait? What makes you scared of water? Do you still afraid of water until now? Is this trait bothering you until now? If that’s not bothering you, what did you do? If yes that still bothering you, what would you do?

Kenshin: Oh, yes. There's a bit of a story behind that. You see, I lived in Sunlit Tides for most of my life, and there is a good deal of water there. Our family would often stay at a dojo that belonged to our ancestors on the island. We were taking one of the lifeboats over to the island during one of our trips. I believe I was four years of age.

Kenshin: My sister and I were playing on the deck, throwing a ball back and forth. Chika throws the ball a little too far, I reach back to catch it, and fall overboard. I wasn't very good at swimming, and I began to sink. My mother dove in to rescue me before I drowned, thank the Watcher, but it was easily the most terrifying moment of my life. The water and I haven't gotten along very well ever since.

If you couldn't win, who would you want to win Marielle's heart? (Cue the drama.... NOW!)
Question for Kenshin: If you don't win yourself, who do you think would be most the most worthy winner?

Kenshin: I shall answer these questions together, since they are very similar. I have the highest respect for each one of my fellow bachelors, and any of them would be well deserving of Marielle's hand, if I were not to win it myself. If, however, I must choose one bachelor above the rest, I shall have to support Talus. He is a good man, and a good friend.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1539 on: November 25, 2013, 11:55:50 AM »

(Well, certainly not Everette) I would have to say . . . Kenshin. He seems like a great guy, and I would trust him to take care of Marielle and never leave her side.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1540 on: November 25, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »

Leopold would have my full support. He is an honorable man who holds himself up to the highest standards of duty and morality, and I regard him highly. Truly, Marielle would be lucky to have such a companion, and I could hardly complain of being passed over for a man of such good character.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #1541 on: November 25, 2013, 03:07:00 PM »
For Leopold:
Have you ever considered growing sideburns, learning martial arts, and becoming a superhero? Because I think you could pull it off.

Thank you Dextra2 for your question.  Oddly enough, one my friends asked something similar and advised me on a makeover that looked something like this. 

I am reasonably skilled in Martial Arts but I do not feel comfortable in the role of a hero.  But thanks for your confidence that I could pull it off.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
« Reply #1542 on: November 26, 2013, 04:39:51 AM »

While Marielle is more than free to love and choose whomever she wants, I do hope that either Kenshin or Nathaniel would be able to gain her affections, if I could not. Mostly Kenshin, though.

Question for Talus: Would you say you are quite secretive?

Am I secretive? For what secret?! Is it not obvious enough already?! I just do not wish to expose every thought and feeling I have to anyone and everyone who claims that they want to hear of them, that is all.

------------

Offline Rachellino

• Nooboo
  • call me rachel :)
« Reply #1543 on: November 26, 2013, 06:33:17 AM »
Nathaniel:
When you win the Bachelorette (which I know you will), what do you want your wedding to look like?

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #1544 on: November 26, 2013, 07:38:06 AM »
I have question to all bachelor. Let’s forget about Marielle for a moment. Please tell me about your criteria for a spouse material and can you explain why for your answer? Thanks!
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable