Author Topic: The Clavicula Dynasty: Leading to an End (2/26)  (Read 23076 times)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: The Clavicula Dynasty: Leading to an End (2/26)
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »
Justin Kayes. Just in case. I still can't say it with a straight face.
Okay, that's amusing... *falls over laughing* :P

Hmm, more people need to play in Twinbrook so everyone can remember the ridiculously punny names.
I asked for Ambitions for Chistmas. And my birthday. And now I'm tryin to save money. (Key word trying. Mainly because I have a slight spending issue....) I WILL GET THE AMBITIONS!!!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2013, 09:28:48 AM »
I asked for Ambitions for Chistmas. And my birthday. And now I'm tryin to save money. (Key word trying. Mainly because I have a slight spending issue....) I WILL GET THE AMBITIONS!!!

Get it somehow! Ambitions is tied with Supernatural for my favorite EP, and while Twinbrook seems to be a love-it-or-hate-it town, it's worth trying out to see if you like it or not.

Yeah, a lot of stuff has been happening in my game over the past few days. For next time: the Claviculas travel, Marvin misbehaves a bit, Matilde gets slim, I fill up household slots, Marv has to check up on the town's nooboos, and Matti might have just found her soulmate.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2013, 11:11:24 AM »

Come on, Marvin! Keep it together for just a little bit longer and you'll be in the clear! After that, I bet Trip will let you play arcade in your jammies all you like. Rest in peace, Justin, and may your many children find their way into the dynasty line.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2013, 11:21:32 AM »
(The "oh snap, I can't edit my first post to reflect this decision!" post)

I'm sad to say that the Claviculas have failed, for a very straightforward reason: Marvin didn't finish his career in time.

Too bad, because Matilde and Garry Jones-Brown were engaged, Rachael completed Ice Personality in time to get Marv's elder sculpture (Marc died right as Marvin was posing for one, so I quickly took the family on a trip to France to train Rachael as a sculptor), and I finally got a dedicated photographer. And Marvin had a new boyfriend in his last days, which was actually really sweet.

And now I ask myself "what now?" Well, send this to the Graveyard as I suit up yet again for another dynasty. One of these days.

Rest in peace, Claviculas. I loved you while it lasted. :(
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #79 on: March 01, 2013, 11:30:38 AM »
(The "oh snap, I can't edit my first post to reflect this decision!" post)

I'm sad to say that the Claviculas have failed, for a very straightforward reason: Marvin didn't finish his career in time.

Too bad, because Matilde and Garry Jones-Brown were engaged, Rachael completed Ice Personality in time to get Marv's elder sculpture (Marc died right as Marvin was posing for one, so I quickly took the family on a trip to France to train Rachael as a sculptor), and I finally got a dedicated photographer. And Marvin had a new boyfriend in his last days, which was actually really sweet.

And now I ask myself "what now?" Well, send this to the Graveyard as I suit up yet again for another dynasty. One of these days.

Rest in peace, Claviculas. I loved you while it lasted. :(

I saw a Trip around and I thought someone stole your moniker. Good to know there's still only one Trip.

Too bad about the Claviculas :( Immortal Dynasties are so hard! I couldn't tell you how many I've started and failed, though never being brave or confident enough to post my attempts. It sounds like they all had happy endings, at any rate.

*Hugs*
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2013, 07:25:16 PM »
Aww, man! I was really loving this dynasty! It's a shame Marvin couldn't complete his career in time...but at least his final days were happy.

Thank you for giving life to an otherwise underappreciated town. :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2013, 08:20:07 PM »
Trip, would you like me to edit the first post for you? I can never nerve myself into commenting on stories, so I feel like it's the least that I could do. I always love your work and will read as many Dynasties as you want to write.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2013, 08:29:39 PM »
Trip, would you like me to edit the first post for you? I can never nerve myself into commenting on stories, so I feel like it's the least that I could do. I always love your work and will read as many Dynasties as you want to write.  :)

That would be great. :)

I have my silent streaks (and streaks of "COMMENT EVERYWHERE") and I completely understand. To everyone, thanks for reading.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »
Oh, no, Trip! I understand how sad it is to leave a dynasty--I hope you'll have another attempt! Someone needs to cherish Twinbrook!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2013, 09:08:46 PM »
Oh, no, Trip! I understand how sad it is to leave a dynasty--I hope you'll have another attempt! Someone needs to cherish Twinbrook!

I will definitely start again, after letting Twinbrook rest for a bit and maybe for midterms to pass too.

Aww, man! I was really loving this dynasty! It's a shame Marvin couldn't complete his career in time...but at least his final days were happy.

Thank you for giving life to an otherwise underappreciated town. :)

Marvin definitely lived a fulfilling life, probably more than any other sim of mine. Still kind of distraught that he failed; he was doing so well otherwise. :(

Careers are the hardest part for me. And you're welcome! I can't help but flesh out Twinbrook because there's so much to do with it.

I saw a Trip around and I thought someone stole your moniker. Good to know there's still only one Trip.

Too bad about the Claviculas :( Immortal Dynasties are so hard! I couldn't tell you how many I've started and failed, though never being brave or confident enough to post my attempts. It sounds like they all had happy endings, at any rate.

*Hugs*

I'm irreplaceable anyways.

Actually, my first four dynasty attempts that I refuse to link to because the writing makes me ashamed had the awful endings of "Journeyman didn't get his portrait done/Union Cove succumbed to hideous lag/I made a horrible mistake with juggling household space." I'm always too impatient to post my stuff, though I'm trying to hold off posting some future projects (*evil grin*) until they get to a certain point.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2013, 10:21:02 PM »
This story has been moved to the Graveyard. Trip can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.

(Trip, I hope I handled the edit of the first post and the moving of this thread to your satisfaction.)