Author Topic: The Clavicula Dynasty: Leading to an End (2/26)  (Read 23112 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Clavicula Dynasty: Marvin's To-Be Bride (2/16)
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 12:21:27 AM »

Wow, the townies in Twinbrook look awesome! So many unusual hair colors and such. I love Charmaine's hair! Marvin looks awesome! I didn't even notice the "vampire" type fangs he has until he was proposing. Is the passing out part of the inappropriate trait, or was Marvin just constantly exhausted?

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Clavicula Dynasty: Marital Bliss and Mourning (2/17)
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
Wow, the townies in Twinbrook look awesome! So many unusual hair colors and such. I love Charmaine's hair! Marvin looks awesome! I didn't even notice the "vampire" type fangs he has until he was proposing. Is the passing out part of the inappropriate trait, or was Marvin just constantly exhausted?

Marvin was just exhausted. I'm bad at getting my sims to bed.

There are indeed some awesome hair colors in town, but there is something particularly striking about Charmaine's coloring. The whole town is full of interesting genetics, so I'm pretty excited to see what my future immortals look like.

I'm so glad that Supernatural/patch 1.38 unlocked fangs in CAS. They're just adorable.

---

Marvin was ecstatic at first. He thought that he finally planted life fruit; his secret ingredient. However, neither seeds were what he wanted. At least it was his wedding day; he and Charmaine were filled to the brim with anticipation.

Amy and the mixologist thought it was disgraceful, or just a farce. Thankfully, Justin and Harwood were there to balance the mood. They were both immensely happy for Marvin and Charmaine.

Charmaine went first with the vows. "I promise to keep an open mind to your weird plans." That's what mattered the most for Marvin.

As it was Marvin's turn to slip a ring on his spouse's finger, he said his part of the vows. His marriage to Charmaine was so ephemeral in the scope of living forever. However, he still managed to think of the best promise to his mortal Charmaine. "I promise to always keep you first in my heart, even with the limits of time."

The deal was set. The couple was ready for a night of marital bliss. Thankfully, everyone but the mixologist had to leave early, leaving the cabin and its upstairs bedroom all to them.

Marvin looked into her eyes. He finally felt like he was settled somewhere.

“Ready for that martial bliss?” asked Marvin. Charmaine was quite fine with the idea.

Early the next morning, Justin put the finishing touches on his master's portrait. Marvin was thrilled to see it; the likeness was perfect.

The house was rather peaceful for most of the day. Justin took a nap after his painting, and Lincoln was asleep all day after ducking out of the wedding to go fishing. Marvin was alone in his greenhouse, and the only noise was a conversation between Charmaine and Harwood. The two of them had a lot in common, after all, though they usually didn't cross paths. The conversation was probably about the virtues of eating organic or carpooling, but it took a drastic turn.

“This can't be,” said Harwood with a whisper. It was all he could get out at that point.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 01:27:47 PM »
Just started reading through this. You really have a way with words, and Marvin is a very interesting and fun founder. :)

I'm starting to really gain an appreciation for Twinbrook thanks to you, by the way. Such a host of fun characters to play with.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »
Congratulations to the happy couple! It's too bad that Harwood died--I hope you have another sculptor!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 01:54:04 PM »
Just started reading through this. You really have a way with words, and Marvin is a very interesting and fun founder. :)

I'm starting to really gain an appreciation for Twinbrook thanks to you, by the way. Such a host of fun characters to play with.

Your stories make me really appreciate Sunset Valley, so it's a mutual exchange. Thanks!

Congratulations to the happy couple! It's too bad that Harwood died--I hope you have another sculptor!

Thankfully, I'm quite good at training sculptors on the fly, so Charmaine was able to get Ice Personality done in ten days after Harwood passed on. I was expecting him to die first, but I think he was only 89 or 90 days old this time. At least I got everything I needed from him in that short time.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »
This is why I can't use Harwood anymore, he dies so fast and it breaks my heart  :'(

But on a happy note, congratulations to the newlyweds!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Clavicula Dynasty: Matilde (2/17)
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
This is why I can't use Harwood anymore, he dies so fast and it breaks my heart  :'(

But on a happy note, congratulations to the newlyweds!

I don't know how I get through Harwood's death each time, but I do. He now has a happy afterlife haunting the kitchen.

And to make more happier notes, how about a double update? Since I'm ahead, I can do this.

---

It was a few years, and the couple had a few woes about having children. After countless visits to Dr. Knack in hopes of finding a way to have a child before Charmaine went completely barren, they started to lose hope.

Then one day, the already-excitable Charmaine seemed more excited than usual.

“I can feel it in me!”

“You don't mean-” Marvin said, unable to complete his sentence.

“It's time for the ugly dresses, just for you, you little nooboo.”

Although Dr. Knack advised Charmaine to take it easy for her pregnancy, she had to assume a new role, with a chisel and later a chainsaw dangerously close to the little one. The sculpting made her happy, and between that and short drives in one of the motive mobiles, she believed she was very content.

"Woe is me! Will I even get an adult sculpture?"

It all went by so quickly, probably due to all the sculpting warping Charmaine's perception of time. She and Marvin drove off the hospital, and with a shockingly quick labor, they soon walked out with what was likely a little miracle child: Matilde Clavicula. Marvin's boss kept an eye on them.

Charmaine got in one feeding before handing Matilde off to Marvin and the uncles while she tried to master sculpting.

Lincoln ran off to have a date outside of the hospital with a pregnant Julienne. They were both getting quite a bit older, and Julienne kept dropping hints that she wanted a bigger family. She even brought up the idea of marriage, which made Lincoln a bit uncomfortable for years. But he thought about it a bit.

In an out-of-character moment, Lincoln proposed to his girlfriend. It had been long enough for him to know that she was the one.

As for Justin, he cheerfully greeted a little girl named Marci Bull.

“Who's my little blueberry?” he asked with a wide smile.

“Can we just pillow-fight now?”

Justin had trouble saying “no” to pillow-fights, especially with Marci. She always was so into it.

It warmed Justin's heart to see Marci so happy.

The other girl was Rachael, Marci's younger sister by nine months. She was a little harder to track down due to her habits of wandering and scheming. Justin feared that she was actually serious about most of that scheming. “Do you want to hear my new plot?” she asked Justin.

He didn't like that about Rachael. Justin decided to watch TV until Amy came home.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »

Wow, apparently I need to play more in twinbrook! What cool looking sisters and some nice potential spouse material. Although Matilde will need someone a little more well, . . . male to produce the next generation. Gary, perhaps? Anyways, yay to the happy couple and yay for nooboo!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2013, 09:07:04 PM »
Wow, apparently I need to play more in twinbrook! What cool looking sisters and some nice potential spouse material. Although Matilde will need someone a little more well, . . . male to produce the next generation. Gary, perhaps? Anyways, yay to the happy couple and yay for nooboo!

Yeah, it will probably be Garry, or an existing townie if something goes wrong with Garry. My live-ins have trouble making boys!

One day, I'll have to have a huge show-off post of all the kids. They're some of my favorites now.

I love the Bull sisters too. One of them will definitely contribute something to the Clavicula bloodline. ;)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 03:05:53 AM »
Hold on, am I getting this right? Justin had children with Amy and she named one of them for Marc? Wow. Just wow.

By samoht04

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Clavicula Dynasty: Matilde's Early Days/Marci's Reveal (2/17)
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 08:42:08 AM »
Hold on, am I getting this right? Justin had children with Amy and she named one of them for Marc? Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, I really have no idea what happened there. The game might have a sense of humor that I'm not aware of.

About Marc, I can't say that he'll die un-used. Story progression did one good thing for him.

And about Amy and Justin...

---

Marvin had a good laugh about his daughter growing up. It was so funny how time flew.

He was pleased with Matilde's adorable face. She was so much like her mother.

Unfortunately for Charmaine, her daughter's first birthday marked the date of her getting older.

“Honey,” Marvin said from outside the bedroom, “I'm certain you still look fine.”

“Not with this hair.”

She was still his sweet Charmaine, and as beautiful as the not-so-young lady he smooched in the elixir shop not-so-long ago after she decided on a decent hairstyle.

“I predict that you will be kissed by your hot young psychic husband right about...”

“...Now.”

No wonder he decided that he was a true mystic.

Even though her time with her daughter would be limited anyways, Charmaine was still too busy sculpting to do much with Matilde at first. Marvin taught Matilde the art of conversation while the whirr of Charmaine's chainsaw filled the air.

Sometimes Matilde thought badly of her dad's lessons.

When the adults weren't trying to teach her life skills, she loved her block table. There weren't any other toddlers in the house to share it with, but she loved building and creating with mum wielding the chainsaw just feet away.

And of course, she had to have some simple fun too.

Charmaine couldn't take it any more. She needed some time with Matilde while she was still so little and precious. She was such a happy little thing when around her mother.

It was nice to know that Matilde still loved her mum. Charmaine definitely loved her.

She did the dirty work, since the other men were doing so much to help while she sculpted. Matilde smiled at Charmaine, confident in her lesson.

But it was quickly back to sculpting. The elusive 25th sculpture was becoming not-so-elusive.

--

Justin ducked out to the schoolyard with Amy, his girlfriend, while the house was focused so much of sculpting and Matilde. They were together for quite a while, and they even had their own family that Justin was very proud of.

“I think you know what I want,” he said, reaching into his pocket for a ring.

“Oh my god, Justin! Yes!”

Marvin forbade Justin from marrying, but he was allowed to get as close as he could. And in fact, Marvin was thrilled for him. He even thought it was a great idea for Justin to invite his daughters over that night.

Rachael was too busy with her homework to come over. But Marci thought it would be cool to meet Justin's family away from the family.

“Wow Justin, you do have a nice house!”

As she was getting sleepy and heading out the door, Marvin just wanted to say good-bye.

“Take good care of the family,” he said.

“Don't worry, mum and Justin do a good job with it.”

“Can't you just respect him and call him dad?”

“I can call my stepfather what I want, actually. He's fine with the first-name thing.”

---

- I'm always happy when an heir resembles their parent rather than my founder. I love Marvin, but one of him is enough.

- As a warning, Justin gets a good amount of story dedicated to the weirdness he got himself mired in. I never thought he'd end up where he did.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Clavicula Dynasty: Matilde's Early Days/Marci's Reveal (2/18)
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 10:37:56 AM »
Wait...what? Now I'm really confused. So Justin's not her father? Oh I can't wait for that story explanation!

Matilde is very like her mother. It's quite impressive how little she looks like her dad at all.

By samoht04

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2013, 10:48:01 AM »
Wait...what? Now I'm really confused. So Justin's not her father? Oh I can't wait for that story explanation!

Matilde is very like her mother. It's quite impressive how little she looks like her dad at all.

Justin has plenty of biological children, but yeah, Marci and Rachael aren't among them. I don't like leaving cliffhangers for too long, so next update will explain quite a bit. Until then, look closely at Marci and see what makes her different from Amy. Which isn't much, but there is something.

Matilde has Marvin's bright green eyes and that's it. I now wonder how long Charmaine's genes will last into the family.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2013, 10:59:23 AM »
The plot thickens. :) I am definitely curious to see who the girls' real father is. :)

Matilde is adorable. She looks like she's pretty much a clone of her mother!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2013, 12:02:42 PM »
Trip - I love your dynasty.   You're a great writer and I enjoy the suspense that you're throwing at us!   I have to say that I've been happy to see Harwood and Charmainne again.  My first DecaDynasty ever was the two of them having kids.  What interesting kids they were!  Charmainne is my favorite Twinbrook townie ever. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

anything