Author Topic: The Braun Immortal Dynasty! [ Updated 2/23]  (Read 7192 times)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
The Braun Immortal Dynasty! [ Updated 2/23]
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:30:43 PM »
Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives.
~ Abu Bakr

A fool would take this to mean that doing evil is always bad, because all men die, and evil survives. However, not the folks seen here. Our founder, who you will meet shortly, has found the correct interpretation. An Evil man is never cursed if he does not die, and He does not intend to. Our founder, Peter, is an Evil man, and he has discovered the perfect way never to die. The Watcher of Challenges, the best of men, who goes by the name "Metro", has left a serious loophole in his "Immortal Dynasty."  These sims can live for whatever purpose, as long as all 8 become immortal. Watcher of Evil, Wiry, has seen this, and formed a plan. A plan to illustrate just how bad a dynasty can be.

Immortal Stats

1. Name:
LTW:
Supermax:
Career:
Opportunities:
Best Friends:
Properties:
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Braun Immortal Dynasty!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 04:38:12 PM »
Sounds sinister, not that I'd expect anything less from you. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »

Behold! Our founder, Peter Braun. He is a man of action, no time to pose. His watcher has armed him with a plan. His traits are: Evil, Supernatural Fan, Charismatic, Flirty, and Night Owl. The first part of his plan? Find servants.

Servant #1: Pauline Wan. She will do well to make an heir.

Hook. Line, and Sinker.

Now wrapped around Peter's pinky finger, Pauline is issued a directive. Bring the Wolffs. Morgana's skills in art, and Thornton's business career will prove useful. Little does Pauline know that Peter is planning very far down the line. Peter does find out that they are rich. His silver tongue charms Thornton into parting with his car. I didn't know he had a Bwan Speedster, that would complete Peter's LTW!

After using funds to throw together a basic house until more funds are acquired, Peter sets to work on Alchemy. He will use Alchemy, and his Watcher granted magic to make the challenge easier.

Pauline fulfills her role as expected. The Wolffs also have a little fun to celebrate their new "wonderful future". How will Peter react?

This is unexpected. Peter knows why they're both vomiting, and he's ecstatic that he didn't need to interfere to make his plans happen. Wiry only knows what's going on here!

Fausta Legacy

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 04:57:58 PM »
Oh Pauline, what have you gotten yourself into? I think this might be the first dynasty that makes use of her; quite a rude welcome if you ask me. :P

Hurray for nooboos!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 05:31:32 PM »

Under the influence of her husband, Pauline has taken up Cooking.

Morgana's taken up painting, having quit her doctoring. She's all too happy to give up all her independence to serve the man wo she met yesterday.

So, less than a week in, and there's going to be at least two nooboos. Is Wiry crazy? No.

Pauline's also taken up gardening. Premium content makes gardening fun!

Thornton retained his career, but fishes in his spare time.

Pauline goes into labor!  She decided to have the baby at home.

Morgana goes into it soon after.  I forgot to take pictures of them, but Pauline's baby is a girl, and I named her Song. Morgana's is named Ivan, and he's a boy. All burrito-boos look the same anyway.

I gave Pauline a makeover, she may as well look unique if this is her first time in a dynasty.

Fausta Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 11:22:46 PM »
Hurray for more from Wiry! This looks splendid, I am enjoying your characteristically direct approach.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 12:51:11 AM »
This is the first I've seen the >:( emoticon used in the sidebar - my reaction is ;D!

I had been following your previous dynasty here and there where you made good use of the Altos, so I imagine I'll be following this one too. Best of luck with Song Braun (hehe).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 11:34:13 AM »

Wow, you're really not wasting any time! Two nooboos, ASAP! This should be fun.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 12:38:10 PM »
Thanks everyone! I don't like wasting time piddling around with no nooboos, the house doesn't feel busy enough without a few.
I'll probably update again either today or tomorrow, I liked doing my story more than I do playing  :o

As for using  >:( in the sidebar, if you don't end the story angry at the Watcher of Challenges for leaving such a loophole, I will have failed at my job  ;D

Fausta Legacy

Louise56

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 01:09:55 PM »
Why am I not surprised your founder are evil lol. :P Congrats with the nooboos, Pauline look pretty.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 01:38:02 PM »
Why am I not surprised your founder are evil lol. :P Congrats with the nooboos, Pauline look pretty.

Cause I am  the Watcher of Evil  :P

Fausta Legacy

Offline Skilletnap

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
Bookmarked. Let's see if the evil elders scare each other to death!

Anna33

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 06:31:14 PM »
Pauline looks great, she makes truly beautiful nooboo's so song will be no exeption. :)

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 07:40:26 AM »
Nooboos! I can't wait to see Song and Ivan as toddlers.

The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 01:20:24 PM »

Peter occasionally skulks out of the house and hunts down Arlo Bunch to turn him into a clown.

Song's Birthday came quickly!

As far as she's concerned, Peter's her only parent.

Ivan's birthday was the next day, he inherited Sideburns' hair color!

He won't know his birth parents until he ages up to Child, as far as he cares, Pauline is his mother.

Morgana sculpts too. She won't get Ice personality in time for Song's toddler sculpture though.

Thornton writes business books while it's too cold to fish. He's a real Power Broker now.

The toddlers sleep in shifts. Ivan will likely NEVER know Song until he paints her portraits after Morgana croaks.

Pauline continues to be his sole caretaker. Wiry wonders how this will play out in the future.

I have more screenies, but the game crashed and I lost all the actual gameplay. I will play it as close as possible to match the screenies, but be aware that the next update or two are made with screenies that aren't actual gameplay anymore.

Fausta Legacy

anything