Author Topic: Disappearing Harvestables When Using Potted Plants  (Read 5647 times)

Offline obligatorysimpun

• Llama Wrangler
Disappearing Harvestables When Using Potted Plants
« on: February 06, 2013, 12:00:12 AM »
Just what the subject line says, my harvestables are suddenly disappearing. As far as I can tell, I'm not losing anything else.

This has never happened to me before, and this is the first time I've planted anything indoors. I have no CC/mods, am fully patched, and have all EP's. I reset my sim, but the harvestables did not reappear. I didn't accidentally sell them, I wouldn't have sold any of my life fruits, etc. Sometimes they don't appear at all after harvesting, sometimes they disappear from the fridge and/or directly from the inventory. I've seen other topics with similar problems, but couldn't find anything on this exact problem.

Anyone have any tips? Is this a known issue?

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Disappearing Harvestables When Using Potted Plants
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:11:54 PM »
I did a search and didn't see any post of this problem.  I think it would be a glitch with your game.  Try selling off all of you planters and getting new ones, see if that helps.  I once had a problem with something, don't remember what it was, but I had to get rid of all of them to fix the glitch.   As soon as I deleted and replaced the objects, they worked fine. 

I kmow it seems weird that a planter would have anything to do with what is in the inventory, but stranger things have happened.  It wouldn't hurt to give it a try.  If not, then your game could have a glitch and I don't know what you could do, other than starting a new game. 

Hope that helps. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline obligatorysimpun

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Disappearing Harvestables When Using Potted Plants
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 09:32:48 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I actually ended up starting a new file and haven't had the problem since.