Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 481192 times)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 14, 2/10
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2013, 04:01:50 PM »
There's Lisa too.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2013, 04:08:52 PM »
well Judy would have to be my guess then.

But unless Judy was a long lived creature, she would be an elder/dead.......plus she's as old as Nicki's parents or older....*shudder*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2013, 06:31:01 PM »
.... Saying it's not Arlo makes me think it could be Lisa or Darleen. But there's also Bebe, Claire Ursin, and a Bunch of other females too. (Heheh, Buch. I crack myself up
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2013, 06:39:21 PM »
I'll offer a few clues at this time:
A) No, she hasn't been guessed yet, although Rosa is getting close via PM.
B) As mentioned previously, she has NEVER (so far as I know) been used in a dynasty.
C) She is an original townie.
D) She was not turned into a long-lived life state (ex: fairy, vampire) in order to be of child-bearing age at the second generation.
E) No, she is not a Bunch.

Happy guessing!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »
Holly Alto has been used, right?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2013, 08:24:41 PM »
Holly Alto has been used, right?

I think so, and, in any case, it isn't her  ;D.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2013, 08:26:09 PM »
Hm, I have to wonder...do the rules allow for the resurrection of ghosts for use as dynasty spouses? If so, I'm thinking Opal Suarley. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2013, 08:58:55 PM »
Attention to the peoples of the world:
Rosa has successfully guessed the Generation Two Spouse! For this amazing feat, she receives a virtual radio (with all channels, of course) and virtual flat-screen TV. Oh, and a cookie.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2013, 09:02:29 PM »
Thank you, thank you.

I'd like to thank the Academy, and the Challenge Board, Carl and Pam, and all the Moderators on this lovely Forum.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2013, 09:14:42 PM »

Hm, how very curious this makes me! I feel the need to load up Sunset Valley and take a look around.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2013, 10:55:38 PM »
Chapter 15 - Fading Peacefully

"Nick, just give me the . . . yes, sweetie, of course you'll have another turn soon! Now, I made you some cookies so--oh, he's gone." Hello, Serena has returned! I've been very busy lately, naturally, with my elder birthday fast approaching. Zelda was kind enough to purchase a Food Replicator, and I used my magic powers to upgrade it.

As it turns out, I needn't have asked Zelda! I happened to consume an elixir that doubles lifetime happiness points before receiving my final promotion to Five-Star Chef, fulfilling my lifetime wish.

Thornton was waiting for me at home, with a "Congratulations!" gift of a new hot tub! We ended up cuddling there in the middle of the night, once we were sure Nicholas was sleeping.

"You know I'm proud of you, right?"

"Why don't you come over here and show me how proud you are?"

I think we all saw this coming . . . by the Watcher, I'll miss Thornton when he's--no, don't think about it.

"Happy birthday, Serena."

"Happy Anniversary, Thornton."

That's right, our wedding anniversary and my elder birthday fell on the same winter-wrapped day. What is it, but fate?

It was also the day that Alexander caught a bus across town to visit his son, Salvador. Bella appears to have gained a little weight, I see.

I think I was, perhaps, the only person to ever be excited for their elder birthday. After all, unlike most sims, my elder birthday is not the beginning of the end, but only the end of the beginning. I'm going to watch my descendants grow and prosper, and my husband's final days will be filled with our love. What more could I ask for?

Not too bad! The hair will have to go, as will the suit--don't the birthday watchers know I detest gray?

See? I've hardly changed! A few extra smile lines, a few extra laugh lines--how is that considered bad? And my eyes are as young as ever.

The party progressed quite nicely despite my absence. Naturally, Kaylynn and Michael ended up in each other's arms.

The garden gnomes (Fred and Ethel) enjoyed their own little party in the greenhouse. Between you and me, I really hope there will be a few more baby gnomes running around . . . becoming an elder has introduced NOOBOO OBSESSION!

In other news, Alex and River had one more child, Kip. He has Alex's hair. Seneca, his older brother, is the only child to have blonde hair--we don't know where he got it from. It appears that Kip is their last child, since the young couple decided to break off their relationship. Both sides seemed to accept the change well.

My task had not yet finished. I entered the small shack that had materialized in the backyard, knowing that the most important step in my life was about to take place. Right. Now.

I descended the marble stairs to find a great hall, stretching on forever into darkness. On one side, memorials to Alexander and Zelda adorned the wall.

The other featured Kaylynn and Agnes.

I did not walk down this hall, but instead entered a small room beneath the stairs. Here, the walls were covered in mirrors, but the most prominent mirror showed a strange, alien face.

"Are you . . . the Watcher?" I asked, nervous.

"Obviously," the face answered in an irritated sort of way. "You, Serena Elysi, have completed your requirements."

"Truly? The way will be clear for my son?"

"Well . . ." the face hesitated. "You'll still have to do something for him, but it won't take long. Now, go find your food of the gods."

I obeyed and walked down the long, long Hall of Memory. At the very last section of wall, I found the memorial to Thornton. Him and me . . . him and Nicholas . . . and us, again.

Past Thornton I found the kitchen. A large, golden room inscribed with hieroglyphs and lit with torches.

I'd had the replicator brought down several days previously, so it was easy to operate. The ambrosia was ready--all I had to do was take my first bite.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 15, 2/11
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2013, 03:08:28 AM »
Oooh, the ambrosia room is cool! I like how the Watcher appears in the story, teehee. Is Alex breaking up with River so he can have more nooboos with someone else? I so wish Story Progression would make townies have nooboos like they used to. Oh well. I have carefully planned out every spouse in my Immortal Dynasty. Super control freak, that's me.

Congratulations to Serena on eating her ambrosia! She is a truly lovely elder. You can see the sweet, happy life she has lived in her face.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2013, 09:49:18 AM »
Your museum rooms look absolutely incredible.  I especially love Wolffy's display.  Great job with that!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2013, 10:04:05 AM »
Oooh, the ambrosia room is cool! I like how the Watcher appears in the story, teehee. Is Alex breaking up with River so he can have more nooboos with someone else? I so wish Story Progression would make townies have nooboos like they used to. Oh well. I have carefully planned out every spouse in my Immortal Dynasty. Super control freak, that's me.

Congratulations to Serena on eating her ambrosia! She is a truly lovely elder. You can see the sweet, happy life she has lived in her face.

Thanks, I couldn't resist the Egyptian ambrosia room! Alex is breaking up with River for several reasons, including the fact that their relationship bar is down to nothing from all the public disgrace, and the fact that he does need to create a few more kids . . . And townies never have nooboos! It's so irritating! You must be smarter than I am, because I have no idea for any of the spouses after Nick's!

Your museum rooms look absolutely incredible.  I especially love Wolffy's display.  Great job with that!

Thanks! I really tried to put effort into the museum this time, since it'll be around for 8 generations. Wolffy definitely showed his soft side in the display, but I didn't get nearly enough kissing pictures . . . because, let's face it, they did a LOT of kissing . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Louise56

« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »
Congrats on your first immortal! The ambrosia room look awesome. ;D

anything