Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 503297 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Private Time
« Reply #1230 on: August 13, 2013, 06:54:21 PM »
She actually said just that, Pippin.  Can't remember when, but I'm almost positive that she said that Nick was the only male heir just because of Lolita.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #1231 on: August 13, 2013, 06:56:11 PM »
Oh, my bad.  I think we were about 5 generations in before I started reading this, so I probably missed that in the comments as I speed-read to catch up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1232 on: August 13, 2013, 07:04:38 PM »
Aww! I'm so happy to see Nick and Lolita back together. They're definitely my favorite couple. <3

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1233 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:22 PM »
Awe Nick and Lolita!! Their so adorable!!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1234 on: August 13, 2013, 10:28:31 PM »
Great update. I like the renew marriage of Nick and Lolita. May they live happy ever after.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1235 on: August 15, 2013, 06:18:30 AM »
Sunlit Tides, how perfect for them! So sunny and golden :)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #1236 on: August 15, 2013, 07:35:27 PM »
I love that Nick developed a tan between the 9th and 10th picture, and Lolita between the 11th and 12th.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/25
« Reply #1237 on: August 25, 2013, 07:00:18 PM »
Chapter 135 - Live It Over Again

Isla Paradiso. Where the party goes on all day and all night.

For once, Brandon got the jump on me, instead of I on him. I've missed him so much that just touching him feels like . . . I don't know what. Happy.

But then the silly, silly man thought we could come up for air after a mere hour (or two). Ha!

I finally let him drag me out to his custom sports car (I bought a matching one in red) and drive straight through the main island. I don't know how he knew his way around the island,  but I suppose there's a lot of time to be had in the Netherworld.

He finally parked the car at the very edge of the island and we ran down a little path. I heard water halfway down the hill, and turned to see an enormous waterfall.

"I proposed to you under the waterfall the first time, remember?" he asked, beginning to kneel.

"How can I forget?" I laughed. "I'd barely graduated from high school, and here my ridiculous, nerdy boyfriend was asking me to marry him . . .

"Well, your ridiculous nerdy boyfriend never regretted that day, and now he's in paradise with his girlfriend, asking her to live it over again." He pulled a little velvet box out of his jeans pocket and opened it to reveal a ring. "Marry me, Bree?"

All the while, the waterfall was pounding down next to us, mist surrounding us, little droplets of water sparkling against the diamond ring.

I looked down at Brandon to see him watching me with a hopeful little smile. "Do you really expect me to say no to my soulmate?"

"No offense, but you're a very unpredictable person." He slid the ring onto my finger.

"And don't forget it, either," I retorted as he rose from the ground.

"I never will," Brandon murmured as we embraced beneath the waterfall.

Far away, in a little house by the ocean, my best friend from hundreds of years ago had her own romance for the first time in her life. JoAnna always aspired to be a master criminal, and she happened to find someone who shared that dream.

We both took off to find jobs. Brandon decided to become a doctor, because, as he reminds me, he feels that, given this second chance at life, he ought to offer the same to others.

I chose a much cooler profession: Lifeguard. I also happened to run into Brandon at City Hall, an encounter that he was evasive about, for a reason that I discovered later.

As it turns out, Brandon bought me something special to celebrate our new life. A run-down little resort down at the beach--apparently, the owner was looking for anyone to buy it so he could get out of the money pit that came from owning a business-less business. Brandon reminded me (he's very good at that) that I'd always wanted a place that would be an ongoing party, and this little resort was my chance at that! Besides, he named the place after me: Bree's Cove.

No place named after me was going to look like it was hit by a meteor, so I drove in, made a few calls, waved my 1.5 million dollars around, and owned a real resort within an hour. Welcome to Bree's Cove, party center of Isla Paradiso!

I found running one resort to be so much fun that I bought another one! Being a resort tycoon is the way to live.

I even had a little wedding chapel constructed on the hill, with a beautiful view of the ocean. Brandon and I agree that it's just about the perfect place to get married, and there was a wedding the very next day.

Meanwhile, calls were coming in every two minutes. Mainly from newspaper reporters, who wanted an exclusive interview from the (extremely beautiful and popular) young woman who bought all three major resorts on the island in one day. That's right, I also took control of Sparkling Sands! It feels a little like being an emperor.

JoAnna and Matteo were married on our second day in Isla Paradiso, in a lovely informal wedding at the Spanish chapel.

Brandon and I sat in the very front row and cheered the loudest. All of you out there are probably wondering why we didn't get married, too, and of course we're going to! It's just that we want to find the perfect place and time, not just marry again because we have to.

"Do you still want to . . . do what we discussed?" he asked as we cuddled in the hot tub.

"Of course!" I laughed. "It's going to be amazing. Can you imagine going to a dive site for the first time? I've always wanted to, and this way we'll be so fast, and strong, and perfect . . . besides, I think you'll be just as cute with a tail."

"Can you remember being at University?" I murmured, pulling him closer. "Just being young, and partying--no responsibilities, no parents, no dynasty . . . I want to go back to that. And we will. But now that wonderful, fun time will be at our home, not somewhere else."

"I love you," was his only response.

"Stop talking about it and get over here." I pulled him into another kiss.

We climbed out of the hot tub together, took the kelp out of our pockets (you don't want to know where I kept mine), and took a bite.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Live It Over Again
« Reply #1238 on: August 25, 2013, 07:06:15 PM »
Oh wow, Bree and Brandon being mermaids is just so perfect!  Eeeee!  Love these chapters of after the dynasty.  Always so much fun!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1239 on: August 25, 2013, 07:16:16 PM »
Is anyone but Nick and Lolita going to stay human? Hahaha no seriously I agree that Bree and Brandon make the ideal mermaids, so good choice. I love it ;D These little epilogue chapters are the best. Oh my gosh--merbabies!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #1240 on: August 25, 2013, 09:23:35 PM »
Yay for Bree and Brandon! I can't wait to see them as merpeople. :D
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Wolffie

• Ferret Lover!
  • Townie
« Reply #1241 on: August 26, 2013, 12:10:52 AM »
Yes! Bree & Brandon are my favorite couple. It's just so adorable, the nerd and the jock. The jock and the nerd. So Cute! ;D
"I'm not about the hugging!"
                                                           - The Twelfth Doctor

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #1242 on: August 26, 2013, 12:27:53 AM »
Yay!!! :D loved this chapter ! I literally happily screamed.. Out loud.. When I saw the new Elysi chapter. Then when I relized it was Bree and Brandon! Did I ever mention they were my favorite couple?:). Anyway great chapter azokka. Can't wait for them to be mermaids. :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1243 on: August 26, 2013, 02:01:35 AM »
Great update. Yay, my favourite couple Bree and Brandon will become mermaids(mens). They will be cute in their tails. And they will make cute mermaid nooboos. Loving the chapter. And the resorts were awesome. Looking forward for next update.:)
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #1244 on: August 26, 2013, 12:47:56 PM »

Aw, yay! Another epilogue chapter. So much adorableness!