Author Topic: Level 3 Visa  (Read 10259 times)

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
Level 3 Visa
« on: January 15, 2013, 02:41:04 AM »
This is probably somewhere in the 16 pages of topics, but how do you get level 3 visa? I've tried doing all the opportunities that come up, but they dont seem to get me to level 3 visa. Does anybody have some tips?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Level 3 Visa
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 02:46:32 AM »
It probably gets increasingly difficult as your Sim moves through the visa levels, but you don't have to do anything special to reach level 3.  Just keep doing the adventures from the board and whatever phone calls your Sims get.  The Opportunistic lifetime reward may help by making each adventure worth more points, but I don't know if this is absolutely confirmed.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 02:53:40 AM »
I heard that the Ambitious trait also helps. Does anyone know if thats true?

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 04:31:49 AM »
To get the visa level faster, I take the "opportunistic" reward. After doing a tomb/opportunity, you'll get double the value points towards your visa level.
This also works toward getting celebrity points faster with celebrity opportunites.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 11:10:13 AM »
An Adventurous sim needs fewer points to advance visa levels. BUT you may be experiencing the bug where the adventure board just kind of peters out at some point, even though there are still incomplete adventures. This happens the most to me in France, but I've also had it happen in China. Keep checking - eventually there will be new adventures.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:42:12 AM »
If the problem is with lack of adventures, go to the adventure board and queue a full task bar with requests for an adventure.  One will usually pop up from the eight attempts.  If it doesn't wait until the mailman has been the next day and queue eight requests again.  This always works for me, though sometimes the adventure is rather pathetic - catch five frogs or something similar.  If all else fails, the board should have new adventures the next time you visit that country.  As someone has already said, France is the place where this problem is most likely to occur, but there are plenty of adventures to complete level 3, some (non tomb raiding) adventures will respawn occaassionally too.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 02:58:48 PM »
If you don't mind mods or cheats, I believe you can help yourself by using testingcheatsenabled true cheat and then I believe there is command to trigger a opportunity, though I'm not sure if it works on WA maps.
And skill/collection opportunities give some visa points too so if you miss only few points they can be handy.
Also if you don't pick an adventure for a few days, a local will usually call you by phone with some.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
Thanks for all the tips! I'll be sure to use them.