Author Topic: What is this wish?  (Read 5478 times)

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
What is this wish?
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:52:45 AM »
When I was playing my legacy yesterday, my mean-spirited teen sim got a wish. She was being mean to Sam Sekemoto (now a teen) because when he came over to the house after school with her, he basically jumped on the trampoline the entire time. Thinking he would get the usual, "I've got to go home now. Bye." I let him stay. However, he never left and jumped until 3 AM. I did not invite him to spend the night, and eventually he got off the trampoline. However, he just stood there complaining about how tired he was and how much he needed to pee. I didn't tell him to leave, because I thought it was pretty funny and I had my teen sim go be mean to him (for staying the entire night). She did every possible mean interaction and they went from friends to nemesis in a matter of minutes. Now, this is when she gets a wish with a picture of a knife (or a dagger) with the number three next to it. I can't see what it is because when I move the mouse over the wish, it doesn't tell me what it is like it does for every other wish in the game. Does anyone know what this wish is for? I've fought him three times and won all of them, so that's not it and I don't use mods, so it can't be "Kill 3 sims". I need help, as I don't know how to complete this wish!
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline Branr

• Occult
Re: What is this wish?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:55:43 AM »
Have 3 enemies?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 10:30:45 AM »
Yep. I've had that wish. Well, not me PERSONALLY, but my mean Sims.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 01:19:03 PM »
Yep. I've had that wish. Well, not me PERSONALLY, but my mean Sims.
Haha, that actually made me chuckle, unlike most things on the internet nowadays.  ;D
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 10:22:24 PM »
I think Branr is right, make three enemies. That is funny, I am just not that mean to people.  I had a sim scare someone and the other sims wet themselves, I felt really bad, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 11:52:19 PM »
I agree that it's have 3 enemies.  That dagger is the symbol that goes next to an enemy's picture on the relationship panel and it's also on the moodlet when your Sim is in the presence of a hated enemy.  I wonder why it won't show a description when you over over it, though. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 09:32:31 AM »
I wonder why it won't show a description when you over over it, though. 
I thought that was weird too. When I got back on to play, I still couldn't read what it says. Oh well.

An update on the situation: Sam has peed himself three times, passed out numerous times, only to wake up in 30 minutes, and called everyone in his contacts list multiple times (when he's not complaining about hunger or being tired, he's on the phone). It is Sunday night and he's still not dead; he came over Friday after school and hasn't entered the house yet. Therefore he hasn't showered, eaten, slept in a bed, or used a toilet. I don't want to kick him off, because I think it would be funny for him to die because of his own stupidity (of not leaving).
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sarah

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »
Sam's kind of stupid for a Sim with the Genius trait, no?

I had one Sim (spawned by my game I think, not one of the ones everyone gets) come over, jump on the trampoline for around 3 hours then he got off and promptly died. My Sim Daisy is married to Sam, and he was really upset because he witnessed the death, so he was crying, whilst Daisy's father decided to give Grim a hug and jump on the trampoline with him(!). The trampoline really attracts Sims to the house though, doesn't it?
Grr Argh!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »
An update on the situation: Sam has peed himself three times, passed out numerous times, only to wake up in 30 minutes, and called everyone in his contacts list multiple times (when he's not complaining about hunger or being tired, he's on the phone). It is Sunday night and he's still not dead; he came over Friday after school and hasn't entered the house yet. Therefore he hasn't showered, eaten, slept in a bed, or used a toilet. I don't want to kick him off, because I think it would be funny for him to die because of his own stupidity (of not leaving).

You're not going to reset Sam?  Instructions are here, if you need them.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
Sarah, in my game, he didn't age up with the genius trait. Remember he's a toddler in a brand new save game with excitable and artistic traits. And Pam, if I wanted to reset him, I would've done that the first night when he didn't leave! Oh and another update on the situation, it's now Monday night, and Sam died Monday morning at around 7:30 AM. My younger teen sim (a guy who had interacted with Sam in a nice way earlier) tried to go mourn over him, but I said, "No! School's about to start and he was a jerk! He expects me to feed him and let him in my house after all he did was use my baby girl to get to my house?!? He's got another thing coming!" Also, both my "baby girl" (a teen, Sam's enemy) and Blair, the mother both were able to do the interaction with Grim to play chess for Sam's life. But I declined. This is the first time I let a Sim die on purpose, or kill one. It was kind of fun! (Mwaaahahaa!)
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Miau

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 04:11:33 PM »
This is funny, because the one and only sim I've killed on purpose was also Sam Sekemoto while he was a teen  :D
In my game, he aged up with the loner trait. Anyway, the point is that I've married Petra, my sim, to Leighton Sekemoto, without noticing that Yumi died and so Sam had to move in together with Leighton. I didn't want that, because I already had 3 sims in the house, so I drowned poor Sam in the pool. I thought it was really funny seeing him struggle and all  :D I remember my room-mate was staring at me something like "What the..?  :o Someday you're going to kill me while I'm asleep!"

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 04:34:01 PM »
Hey Miau, Sam also had the loner trait in my game! What are the chances?  ;D Sam was a loner and technophobe, along with his two default traits of artistic and excitable.
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 04:35:32 PM »
I hope I never meet you guys in a dark alley.  :(
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Miau

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 06:01:37 PM »
Oh don't worry, a dark alley would be in fact a safe place for you. You should avoid us at all cost around pools or trampolines, there's where our evil side tend to show up ;D

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2010, 06:12:08 PM »
Oh don't worry, a dark alley would be in fact a safe place for you. You should avoid us at all cost around pools or trampolines, there's where our evil side tend to show up ;D
;D Most definitely!
Too late, Pam. Too late.

anything