Author Topic: Getting an UFO  (Read 12038 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Getting an UFO
« on: December 31, 2012, 09:02:28 AM »
Does anybody know if there is a way to get an UFO withot cheats or inviting an Alien into the house?

Offline tara1727

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Getting an UFO
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 10:06:11 AM »
I've been wondering that too, good to know I'm not alone. If your sim is a genie (s)he can ensorcel an alien and pull the spaceship out of his/her inventory if that is allowed in your gameplay.  I haven't had luck stealing it, I don't know if it is just my game but it looks like it can't be stolen as my sim can steal all the other at the public parking lot. I don't know if it can be taken as an evidence in Private Investigator profession, but I doubt it because what I've read taking things as an evidence works like stealing. I hope someone has more ideas.

Edited to make it more general.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »
It was more i dont want the alien, but I would like the UFO, just for fun, like a crazy evil scientist spreading fear in his UFO.

Offline tara1727

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 11:23:45 AM »
My bad, maybe becoming a genie works for you then.  ;)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 02:15:23 PM »
In other words, you want the spaceship.  I can't remember, but I thought someone said it was in buydebug. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 03:01:32 PM »
The spaceship is available using the buydebug cheat.

Open the cheats window type in testingcheatsenabled true reopen the cheats window and type buydebug.  Go into buy mode and make sure it is sorted by item and not room.  A ? will appear above where the item selection is click on in and on the righthand side (sort it so that you only see seasons stuff) it's in the last tab and it's about 11,104 or something like that (just bought one today lol).

Hope this helps, the spaceship is very cool to play!!
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Chuckles_82

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 08:33:18 PM »
If it's for the challenge, then you can't ensorcel the alien, because it counts as adding the household. I've tried stealing it too, and it looks like it can't be stolen.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 06:04:43 AM »
Could be good for the challenge too, but no it was primary for a other game. And im against cheating so i was searching for other ways to get it.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 06:38:45 AM »
Well, you can't steal it, and the aliens won't park it on a residential lot, so you can't take it to an empty house and make him leave it there and then move in to get it, and you can't take him to the junkyard and burn it for salvage, cause the darned thing won't burn either. And it won't go in to family inventory. I hope that helps save you some time :)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 07:07:16 AM »
Well, you can't steal it, and the aliens won't park it on a residential lot,

drats, I was kind of hoping that might be an option   ;)
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 03:42:54 PM »
Maybe getting them into your household would be best option to get the spaceshift, then move the alien out with your sim having the spaceship in his/her inventory.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 09:17:05 PM »
That's what I did a few days ago. I befriended an alien, asked her to move in, put her UFO in my sims inventory and had her move out. It's now parked in my yard and they take it everywhere just like a car.