Author Topic: Limo  (Read 12314 times)

HOLLYWOOD172

Limo
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:57:04 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get the limo on sims 3. I see it driving around sometimes but I dont know how to get it. (I have world adventures if that helps)

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
Re: Limo
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 08:06:29 PM »
There are 2 ways to "get" the limo, but you can never own it.

1.  Get to level 10 in the business career and you will be driven around in a limo.

2.  Get to level 10 in the music career and you will be driven around in a limo.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:07:38 PM »
It's nothing you can buy, but it comes with some of the careers. I know that my sims that have reached the top of at least Rockstar branch of music, top of the political and business careers have been driven around in limos. I did a quick search on the net and it seems that these happens to be the 3 careers that have the limo. Sims.wikia for example. The limo will then replace the taxi when your sim wants to be driven somewhere, but doesn't own a car. :)
Can somebody see if the classical music branch have limos?

On another note, does this really need to be a poll? It's a question of a fact, not an opinion.
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »
On another note, does this really need to be a poll? It's a question of a fact, not an opinion.

I agree and was a little confused by the poll myself. Hollywood, you're question has been answered, so the poll was removed.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 08:43:09 PM »
Can somebody see if the classical music branch have limos?

Yes, the Classical Branch has limos at level 10, as does level 10 of Rock Star, Political, and Business careers.  My level 10 Classical Sim was a female and her limo was pink.  I've also seen black and dark blue.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »
They also have white ones.  One sim would go to work in a black one and come home in a white one.  Strange.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
They also have white ones.  One sim would go to work in a black one and come home in a white one.  Strange.

You also get a limo near the top of the Criminal career.

By the way, I've been perusing, aka lurking, on this excellent site for a while and finally registered today in case I wanted to speak up.

Oh, and I'd prefer to be called to by my full username or just Felis. Got called Neo on the the official site and felt like they were talking to someone else. You know the movie. To lurk, to lurk, it's off to lurk I go!  :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Tomorrow's just your future yesterday." Craig Ferguson, Late Late Show theme song.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 12:43:58 AM »
But I can only call you Felis if I truly believe... welcome nonetheless :D
My last couple (m+f) were both lvl10 Business and they got carpooled around in a black limo.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 12:44:46 AM »
Welcome NeoFelis!  We're very glad you decided to join.  I can see why you could easily be called Neo.  If it starts here, just remind us that you prefer NeoFelis or Felis.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 02:18:16 AM »
Welcome NeoFelis!  We're very glad you decided to join.  I can see why you could easily be called Neo.  If it starts here, just remind us that you prefer NeoFelis or Felis.  :)

Thank you very much. And there's no real harm done if someone does call me Neo. I just don't understand immediately that they mean me.  :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Tomorrow's just your future yesterday." Craig Ferguson, Late Late Show theme song.

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 02:32:38 AM »
But I can only call you Felis if I truly believe... welcome nonetheless :D
My last couple (m+f) were both lvl10 Business and they got carpooled around in a black limo.

Believe what? That I'm a cat? That's why I picked it. That is to say, I really like cats and Neofelis Nebulosa (known as the snow leopard or clouded leopard, with neofelis roughly translated, I believe, as 'new cat') is tied for first place in my favorites of the big cats. So, what do you mean?

To tie this in with the Sims, albeit loosely, I can say I really enjoyed the cats in S2, but their behavior was much too simpllfied. And no matter how friendly I had a Sim get with the pack leader (wolf with glowing eyes), I could never get him to bite my Sim. I avoided the whole vampire business after learning that you'd end up with a town of only vampires if you got a Sim made one. It's amazing how little I remember about S2 until I recall I have a brain like a collander at times.  :)

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »
I was working off of Neo from The Matrix, not quite a big cat :)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 09:53:21 PM »
Might want to pull this back on topic here, as interesting as it is.

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »
To TommyT: Isn't that kind of sad? That guy hanging out in places like this (no criticism intended, since we're here) when he could be out doing his thing? Never saw any but the first, by the way. As for cats, why would you know? Only stubborn and willful ignorance is troublesome. Plain old 'I didn't know that' is usually okay.  :)

Might want to pull this back on topic here, as interesting as it is.

Yes, yes, but of course! Someone mentioned the blue limo? That's the male rockstar vehicle. Be nice to be able to choose what color we wanted our vehicle at the top of that career, at least.

The white limo, hmmm, could that be political career: Leader of the Free World? Or is this all in the guide and I could be using my neurons on something else, like why doesn't a Sim's hair get wet in the shower? Invisible shower cap that has to be reset when they change particular hairstyles?

Carl's Guide: So chock full of answers, there are no unanswered (Sims) questions! Um, right?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 10:37:12 PM »
I know my political sim had the white one for the ladies and black for the guys, never really paid much attention to the career in reference to the color, hmm, guess I will make note next time. Oh wait, the pink one was the top of the music career, for my lady sim on the symphony path.  Did someone say a blue one, not sure if I have seen that one.

anything