Author Topic: Limo  (Read 12309 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Limo
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 10:45:54 PM »
Yeah, it's the rock star career that has the blue limo, I think.  It's dark blue, almost black. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 10:51:51 PM »
I have not had that color yet and have had a few rock stars, but, like everything else, limo's are probably random and maybe not so much having to do with a career.  Personally, I like the white one. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 02:59:20 AM »
Limo colors random? Could be. Haven't played the game enough to repeat careers with Sims of the same gender. 'Tis a slippery thing, this game. I go in absolutely certain of something and then I get knocked over. I guess it just made sense to me they'd color code the limos for all the different careers after I learned about the pink/blue music ones. It's so easy to forget that just because it makes sense doesn't mean that's how they did it. The Criminal career was pretty easy once you got the Athletic skill taken care of, so I might just have to try for Master Thief again soon just to see. Don't hold your breath, though.  :)

Off to try to read some more of the guide so I don't ask a question you've heard too many times.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Tomorrow's just your future yesterday." Craig Ferguson, Late Late Show theme song.

anything