Author Topic: Sculpting!  (Read 3742 times)

Offline SimAddicted156

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hahaha what even is going on
Sculpting!
« on: December 29, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »
Has this happened with your sim? This guy has a 6-7 in Sculpting, and he licked a giant ice chunk. I can't figure out how to put the picture in this post, but by sim standards, his tongue ended up being like 4-5 inches before it let go. Does it have anything to do with your sim being a Werewolf, or does it come with ambitions.
This guy has the Genius trait, btw.
Thanks,
SimAddicted156
"I'm Switzerland; neutral as can be, and also with great chocolate."
-Hayden
Neal Shusterman, Unwind

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Sculpting!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 08:30:38 PM »
Has this happened with your sim? This guy has a 6-7 in Sculpting, and he licked a giant ice chunk. I can't figure out how to put the picture in this post, but by sim standards, his tongue ended up being like 4-5 inches before it let go. Does it have anything to do with your sim being a Werewolf, or does it come with ambitions.
This guy has the Genius trait, btw.
Thanks,
SimAddicted156

It's a random occurrence when sculpting ice; I've seen it in all sims except savvy sculptors, so it so it doesn't have anything to do with being a werewolf.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 08:31:33 PM »
Yeah, this is something that Sims will do from time to time.  It doesn't seem very "genius" to get your tongue stuck on a block of ice, but they do it nevertheless!  It has nothing to do with being a werewolf or any other trait that I know of.  Just a silly Sim thing.  ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline SimAddicted156

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
It's a random occurrence when sculpting ice; I've seen it in all sims except savvy sculptors, so it so it doesn't have anything to do with being a werewolf.
He is a Savvy Sculptor, I forgot to mention it. I thought it was HILARIOUS!
Oh, I just thought of something. Wil Sim Ice Sculptures melt, if the sim that's been sculpted be upset when they view it?
-Hayden
Neal Shusterman, Unwind

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 08:51:42 PM »
He is a Savvy Sculptor, I forgot to mention it. I thought it was HILARIOUS!
Oh, I just thought of something. Wil Sim Ice Sculptures melt, if the sim that's been sculpted be upset when they view it?

All ice sculptures will eventually melt unless the sim sculpts 25 ice sculptures, completing the ice personality challenge. The sims reaction makes no difference.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »
The only time a sim will be upset about an ice sculpture of themselves is if the sculpture is a failure and ends up looking like a troll-like creature - the relationship will go down a little bit between the sculptor and sculptee.  I don't think savvy sculptures will fail at ice sculptures, but then again I didn't realize they could also lick the ice block, hehe.  I've had a few without the trait do that, but my savvy sculptors never have and I was always a little bummed about that because it's hilarious - good to know there's hope! :D

Offline SimAddicted156

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 10:02:06 PM »
Ha! I'll have to try it sometime, it would be a great computer background!
Btw, is it the same troll-like face ever time, or is it slightly different? Because I can make my sister, then sculpt her (badly) and make her stand next to it.
And then we go into photoshop, where I'll end up giving up because I was used to an older version on the PC.

Thanks,
SimAddicted156
-Hayden
Neal Shusterman, Unwind

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 09:02:21 AM »
Is by any chance the troll like sculpture is like this?

I think it was 'the goblin'. You can find some info of it in the sims wiki.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

anything