Author Topic: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty: Graveyard Please, New installation coming SOON!  (Read 13252 times)

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynsaty 2.0 (++Iqbal--Aggie)
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 11:39:22 PM »
Great story! VJ must be a handful with that traits lol.
Thank You!
Isn't he? Thankfully he's too busy sculpting to take a breath most of the time!

This is one of the best stories ive read so far. Good job.
Thank you! That's really motivating to hear!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 5 : The Naming of a Heir(ess)
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 12:44:31 AM »
Chapter 5 : The Naming of a Heir(ess)

The huge house looked too formidable for words. Iqbal tried to make sense but VJ continued building. He didn't have enough money to complete it, so the house just loomed up behind us in its scaffolding and bare walls.

Despite Iqbal's constant grumbling, VJ wasn't discouraged. He and Miraj decided to make it their studio. Though Iqbal mocked the final use of the huge house, it was rather refreshing not to listen to the constant scraping and blasting VJ made sculpting.

My relationship with the boys improved gradually. Miraj turned out to be a really good friend, who helped me in the gardening, while VJ became more tolerable.

They even made me the subject of their artwork!

But the biggest gift they gave me was when they urged us to move into the new house on my birthday! Lo and behold! It was comfortably, if not completely furnished! The front of the house was a large area with just my portrait and sculpture and the rest of the house was being built behind it. They told me that the front would be their 'Grand Gallery'.

We celebrated with a huge dinner.

"This is wonderful VJ." Iqbal said beaming. "I'm proud of you." he said softly and his eyes suddenly brimmed with tears.

I could see that VJ was delighted by his father's praise though he pretended to ignore it.

"So when are you and Rhea going to have kids? Its around time or you'll kick the bucket soon!"

My heart skipped a beat. I've always longed for children.

"I hope you won't disappoint Rhea!" VJ winked at me. "For gods' sake Rhea, just make sure he doesn't give the nooboos dreadful names like he gave us!"

"Your mother chose the names!" Iqbal bristled.

Seeing a potential argument I quickly butted in.

"Just think of my name!" I said jokingly. "I rathe like Rhea but have no idea where I got the Pantheon part from!"

"Who named you after all? The orphanage people?" VJ asked curiously.

"Must be. I've heard that they chose the names randomly from two directories!"

"Well whoever did it was quite a genius." Iqbal laughed.

I looked at him inquiringly.

"I was a classics major before I dropped out of college when VJ's mother got pregnant." He said awkwardly. "Anyway pantheon means the collection of all the gods."

"What a stupid surname! So Rhea is one of a collection of gods! Ha!" VJ cackled.

"That's the very beauty of it." Iqbal said dreamily. "Rhea is the name of the mother of the gods in Greek mythology."

VJ snorted loudly.

"So any kid you have should be Zeus." he chuckled, doubling over with mirth. Iqbal just nodded dreamily.

"That's a rather good idea V had." He said as we cuddled that night in the very comfortable bed in the beautifully decorated room. "If we have a son we'll name him Zeus."

I couldn't imagine a child going around after being named Zeus! However my husband continued unperturbed. "And if its a daughter, we;; lets see, we'll name her Hestia. Hestia is a very ignored name but she was the first daughter of Rhea and Cronos. The goddess of the hearth. Yes, Hestia is a good name."

I didn't actually understand anything and merely nodded.

We tried for baby for the first time that night. We had the required financial stability and more importantly, both Iqbal and me were picking up on age.

It seems that we were lucky! Though I didn't feel so as I was reduced to leaning over the toilet and Iqbal looking over patiently. Even my gardening was interrupted by the waves of nausea.

We were very excited! And to top it Iqbal and me both got promotions. So the dough just flowed in!

However VJ was the real breadwinner. He soon became a familiar around the consignment store.

Uh huh! Seems VJ is interested in starting a family of his own! The young lady is Kaylynn Langerak and unfortunately she isn't all too charmed. I just wish she didn't have such a garish outfit and that awful haircut!

Finally its time for the baby! Ouch!

I am overjoyed to have a little girl. Welcome to the world Hestia Pantheon!

Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynsaty 2.0 (++Iqbal--Aggie) NEW Chapter!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 01:17:01 AM »
Congratulations on total nooboo-ness~
Considering Miraj and VJ aren't half bad looking sims, I hope their little half sister is pretty  :)

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 6 : A Storm of Misfortune
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 07:56:11 AM »
Chapter 6 : A Storm of Misfortune

And times were good: till bad luck struck.

As I said long ago, I had a bad streak of bad luck. After marriage, wealth and now a beautiful daughter, I thought that it had been just an incidence of the past.

But then bad luck hit, and this time it was much worse.

My husband changed. He was aging, but he had always been sharp of mind.

Then suddenly he started to behave in an extremely eccentric manner.

"Pack me some apples Rhea." he said one morning. "I'm going off on a fishing expedition and won't be coming home today."

I didn't find anything strange in that. He was an avid fisher and had started keeping several aquariums at home. He said he wanted to breed the perfect fish.

"Where is the fishing expedition to?" I asked as I packed his food.

"Just out of town." He replied absent-minded.

He called me regularly and I wasn't worried when he didn't come home for three days. On the fourth day I started to be gradually worried but he reassured me that he would be back soon. But when he didn't get back home on the sixth day, I was frantically worried.

He finally came and my relief must be apparent.

"Don't worry." he said. "I have a huge surprise for you.

I think I got pregnant that night with our second child.

And it was no easy pregnancy. My husband used to be gone for weeks and weeks and sometimes wouldn't even answer the phone.

And then Miraj gave me a shock when he said that his father was at the graveyard.

"The locals say that he sleeps on the sidewalk in the afternoon. He apparently fishes all throughout the night." Miraj looked dazed.

"Has the old man lost his sense?" VJ cackled.

I glared at him. "This is not funny." I started to snap when Miraj interrupted.

"He is in perfectly good sense. I spoke to him and he answered very sensibly. We talked for like two hours till he sent me home. The only wooey thing he said that the ghosts were pretty colourful."

I wringed my hands. "Why didn't you bring him home?"

"He refuses to come. He said he'll be home next week."

As promised, Iqbal was back home next week. He was very normal. He laughed and joked and played with Hestia and talked about the new baby.

"Lets name it Athena if its a girl or Aries if its a boy."

I smiled. I've also started to read on the pantheon and was enjoying the stories of the old gods and their adventures.

That was just one of my few smiled. I could see that Iqbal was wheezy and his age was starting to show. I knew his time would come soon and I wanted him to be at home.

Perhaps he knew that because he said good bye gently when kissing my forehead that night. When I awoke at dawn, he had already left.

It was deemed to be our final good bye.

Death came to him quite peacefully, they said. A young homeless man was camping with him in the graveyard and they were having lunch together. He was in perfectly good humour and joking around.

Then the Grim Reaper had appeared.

"Ah Alvi, there you are." Reaper had cackled.

Iqbal had looked somewhat startled but not afraid.

"Why Reaper, you are late. I expected you much more earlier" He had said conversationally.

"How was I supposed to know you were loitering here in the graveyard? I searched all over the place and out of all the places, you chose to be here, at my very own place!" Reaper had growled.

Iqbal smiled. "I'm ready." He had said quietly. "But I have one wish." He had added and fallen down to his knees. "Pray let me live to see my unborn daughter."

The Reaper had cackled hysterically. "You've already outstayed your time man. Come on!"

Iqbal had laughed back suddenly.

"I know a way to defy you." Had been his parting words as he rose from his feet and followed the Reaper to the grave.

"
Mission Unnamed

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2012, 08:09:10 AM »
Your pictures in your latest post aren't showing up for me...can you see if you can fix them please?

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 08:18:03 AM »
Hi Anna!
Thank you so much for your encouragement! You always comment and it means a whole lot to me! I love the view count going up, but a comment, ah that's delicious!

Congratulations on total nooboo-ness~
Considering Miraj and VJ aren't half bad looking sims, I hope their little half sister is pretty  :)

Aha! I'm starting to love Hestia!

Your pictures in your latest post aren't showing up for me...can you see if you can fix them please?

Modified it:)! Thanks:)!
Mission Unnamed

Louise56

Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynsaty 2.0 (++Iqbal--Aggie) Chapter SIX!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2012, 09:07:57 AM »
It is sad that he died at the graveyard, R.I.P Iqbal :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 11:10:32 AM »
:(

I think this is the first time I've ever been saddened by Iqbal's passing. So heartbreaking that the new little one won't get to know his/her father.

I do love the way that you are writing this, fleshing out the personalities in the Alvi family. Fantastic update. :)

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 04:37:06 AM »
It is sad that he died at the graveyard, R.I.P Iqbal :(

It was so haunting. The graveyard death wasn't planned though, but the time was right, but even I didn't expect it to be so haunting.

:(

I think this is the first time I've ever been saddened by Iqbal's passing. So heartbreaking that the new little one won't get to know his/her father.

I do love the way that you are writing this, fleshing out the personalities in the Alvi family. Fantastic update. :)

Thank you Raia :)! I'm trying my best to add more in-depth to the characters.

I never felt much either for Iqbal before other than feeling vaguely sorry for having such a tough time. Playing the dynasty, I became quite fond of him. And the death was rather horrific for me :'( .

Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 7 : Three Milestones
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2013, 03:21:54 PM »
Chapter 7 : Three Milestones

Iqbal's death would change my life forever. Yes, that's obvious for any widowed spouse, but for me, it was a change of the whole of my life direction. And all because of three very significant events. These milestones were to change the course of many lives.

Firstly, my daughter Athena was born.

Athena saw the world on the eve of her father's demise. It was a extremely difficult premature labour. I was in utter shock and feared for my life. But Athena was a survivor. She was born perfectly healthy and strong.

Even in her toddler days, there was something special about Athena. Her late father had been right in the choice of names. She was extremely brilliant and far surpassed her sister Hestia in learning skills.

Athena was special.

Child, you may not be standing in this Hall of Mirrors were it not for her. She though mortal and long gone, was the creator of our destinies.

Second, VJ asked me to take the helm of the family business a few months after Iqbal's death. To be honest, VJ had always been the unofficial head, and Iqbal had never had a say but after Iqbal's death, VJ decided he had too much on his hands.

"I can't do it Rhea." He said in his usual brusque manner. "It bores me to death."

I was touched. "But VJ you built the business from scratch."

"Of course I did woman," he snapped. "Its just that people need a pretty face to convince them!"

Ah! You couldn't simply feel tender-hearted towards VJ for long!

However, I had to go through a total makeover to take the persona of a responsible businesswoman. To my surprise and VJ's disgruntle, I realized I did have the steed within me.

This also, of course, included a physical transformation!

Finally, I rediscovered love and passion. However, it is the only point of my life that I look back in shame.

I fell in love with a married man.

He was Geoffery Landgraab. His wife was a heiress and he was an eminent surgeon. They had a son, but that's another story.

I met him in the park one day and we the discussion immediately turned to business. It was follwored by a business meeting. but then things started going out of the path.

Perhaps it was because he was in a turning point of life after retirement. Perhaps it was because I was lonely. Whatever, the transition from business contact to lover was extremely quick.

Yes, we became lovers that night and woohooed. To this day I feel a pang of guilt when I lecture against those casual flings.

But at the end of the day, its impossible to deny that Sunset Valley's oldest and richest blood was preserved all because of these 'casual flings'!
Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynsaty 2.0 (++Iqbal--Aggie) Chapter SEVEN!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2013, 06:34:35 PM »
Now that was a twist that I did not expect. Geoffrey is hard not to like.

I might, however, need eye-bleach from seeing Malcolm in that Hawaiian shirt. :P

Louise56

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2013, 09:32:26 AM »
I hope for her sake Nancy didn't fi d out. :P Malcolm' shirt is bright lol.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2013, 02:09:56 PM »
Now that was a twist that I did not expect. Geoffrey is hard not to like.

I might, however, need eye-bleach from seeing Malcolm in that Hawaiian shirt. :P

Aha I've always had a weeny crush on the charismatic Geoffery :D!

Malcolm's shirt :P !

I hope for her sake Nancy didn't fi d out. :P Malcolm' shirt is bright lol.

Not yet. The two are too busy woohooing and breeding at the moment:P!
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter 8 : Thrice the Happiest Man
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2013, 03:13:48 PM »

Perhaps I didn't mention the most important part of all.

Barely a month after meeting Geoffrey, I discovered I was pregnant.

It was no easy pill to swallow. I was the widowed mother of two small girls, the step-mother of a fire breathing dragon and  a a twice sacked policeman-wannabe.

I was scared, very scared. Nancy Landgraab was one elegant, powerful and terrifying lady. Knowledge of Geoffery and my liasion would have turned the town upside down, quite literally. 

And yet life had to go on. I was determine to see my unborn child live the life he bestowed on him by a cruel twist of fate.

Throughout the entire pregnancy, I refusing to answer Geoffrey's calls or even to see him. Miraj was my only confidante. Even VJ was left on the low and was too embroiled in his sculptures other than to wonder aloud who the father might be.

Demetrius Pantheon was born one lovely evening. Ss I saw the striking resemblance in the little one's face to his father, all my resolve disappeared.

Geoffrey was speechless when he finally learned the truth.

"Rhea, Rhea!" He exclaimed as soon as he arrived and took his newborn son into his arms. "Another son! You've made me the happiest man on earth!"

I would make him the happiest man on earth two more times.

We had two more sons : Geoffrey Jr. and Rudy.

Of course they were not named after the Greek gods. Iqbal's memory was fading into the fond but distant past. All the names were Geoffrey's suggestions. Other than the obvious Geoffrey Jr., I ca't remember where they came from.

"Demetrius was a unfaithful young man who was cured by the spell of the fairies in A Midsummer Night's Dream and Rudy from The Book Thief" a quiet voice disturbed the flow but the narrator continued without pausing.

Life in Sunset Valley became much much more complex. VJ was earning good money from his sculptors and i was becoming a recognized gardener. But the identity of my sons were to be carefully hidden for many years to come. Of course, three illegitimate sons born in quick succession brewed a scandal across town-one that would take years to die down and only replaced by the scandal of the identity of the father and even more illegitimate offsprings!

It was a time of continuous hard work and anxiety. I would spend my days in the garden, tending my crops while heavily pregnant. VJ and Miraj helped in looking after the children, and were magnificent at it despite the occasional screams over VJ's candy stealing.

I was so occupied with work, that I barely caught glimpses my young daughters' childhood.

Hestia became a sweet little girl with a love for cooking. She would bake for hours at her toy oven and make the most wonderful muffins and brownies ever! She was so good that VJ helped her set up her own baking stand by the lake!

Athena grew up too, a young independent girl who didn't quite live in her sister's world of baking and household pleasures.

My youngest son Rudy was born on quite a memorable day.

Firstly and most obviously, he was born!

Then his eldest sister Hestia became a teen.

There are two more reasons, but then those are two separate stories in themselves!
Mission Unnamed

Anna33

Re: The Pantheon Immortal Dynasty Chapter EIGHT!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 03:55:44 PM »
Is Rhea aware that a Pregnant person is watching her gardening? Does Miraj or Vj have a girlfriend...  ::)
Welcome to the new boys. And  happy birthday to Hestia and Athena