Author Topic: Feast Party  (Read 16531 times)

Offline PolarBair

• Occult
    • This is a link to my studio on the exchange where my builds can be downloaded.
Feast Party
« on: December 15, 2012, 03:49:04 PM »
Feast party seems broken to me. Has anyone successfully thrown a feast party?

I can throw a normal house party and people show up but when I try to throw a Feast Party I don't even get that notice an hour prior saying, "Your party starts in an hour. Perhaps some preparation is in order." I don't even get that. It's as if the fact that a party has been scheduled never registered.
My Builds
The EPs I have are:
Ambitions
World Adventurer
Late Night
Showtime
Seasons

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Feast Party
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 01:32:32 AM »
I just had a feast party and it was probably one of the best parties that my sims had ever had.  Not sure what would be the problem.   So no one showed up at your feast party then?  I am trying to remember if I got that notice or not, since guests bring alot of food and presents, not sure what there would be to set up.  Did you try it with close friends or acquiances?  Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 05:52:21 PM »
I just had a Feast Party for my sim today. She did get a notice about an hour before the party was going to start . It was a great party. She invited close friends, best friends , friends and acquaintances. Everyone had a great time. The comments were, " You sure know how to throw a party ". I also did a Gift Giving party which was also quite nice.
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline PolarBair

• Occult
    • This is a link to my studio on the exchange where my builds can be downloaded.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 07:52:15 PM »
Yeah, I've been inviting acquaintances and friends and my sim has the "Perfect Host" and the "Legendary Host" lifetime rewards and the only parties I've been  able to get people to show up for is the basic House Party. I just tried throwing a pool party and again nobody showed up.
My Builds
The EPs I have are:
Ambitions
World Adventurer
Late Night
Showtime
Seasons

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 08:31:23 PM »
Yeah, I've been inviting acquaintances and friends and my sim has the "Perfect Host" and the "Legendary Host" lifetime rewards and the only parties I've been  able to get people to show up for is the basic House Party. I just tried throwing a pool party and again nobody showed up.

Try it in another game file and see if it works there.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline PolarBair

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 01:01:03 AM »
Try it in another game file and see if it works there.

Yeah, tried that too. I thought maybe having testingcheatsenabled on was somehow interfering so I started over in a new game making sure testingcheatsenabled was off and I'm still getting no-shows.
My Builds
The EPs I have are:
Ambitions
World Adventurer
Late Night
Showtime
Seasons

anything