Author Topic: Snowflake Day Bonus!  (Read 12272 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Snowflake Day Bonus!
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:08:50 AM »
In my current household, my teacher sim got a bonus of 700 simoleons on snowflake day, even though she called in fake sick about a million times! Did anyone else find their sims getting bonus's and did anyone notice any pattern?
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Re: Snowflake Day Bonus!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 06:05:21 AM »
In my current household, my teacher sim got a bonus of 700 simoleons on snowflake day, even though she called in fake sick about a million times! Did anyone else find their sims getting bonus's and did anyone notice any pattern?
I invited my Sim's boss to her wedding, she called in fake sick, he never noticed. Because calling in fake sick to the boss, appears to them your Sim is sick, it may have no effect. It's cool that Sims get a bonus, 700 Simoleons isn't bad.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 06:09:55 AM »
Are you sure it's not just Personal Day Off pay? I got that on Leisure Day and Spooky Day.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 07:09:54 AM »
I only got the bonus on snowflake day. It appears only rabbit hole jobs give bonuses because her husband, who is a firefighter, didn't get anything.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »
Think of it like a Christmas bonus at the end of the year.  I've gotten it too.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 06:33:42 PM »
I've seen some different results for what they get. I've had some sims get the "Due to a terrible fiscal year, such-and-such did not receive a bonus," while others get mediocre or huge bonuses. 

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »
I've gotten a bonus as well from the fortune telling career. I haven't seen the Personal Day Off thing though. But my sim was always off on Thursday which was always when these event occurred!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 04:09:32 PM »
I've also gotten the bonus. My musician is now 2/2 "terrible fiscal year" and the cook is 1/2 bonus, but the genie cop I have? This last one, she got a bonus of about 6k simoleans (the vampire cop got a bonus of about 3k).

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 04:16:23 PM »
Wow Shirin! I'm going to work my simmies hard so they can get a 6k bonus!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 04:18:58 PM »
I didn't realize they got a bonus either, until I kept seeing large amounts of money the day before snowflake day or the day of.  My sim had been in his job for quite sometime and I believe he got well over 2,000 simoleons.  Pretty cool. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 05:01:56 PM »
My Sim was the VP of the Business career... his bonus was 10,000 Simoleons! Imagine me and my Sims... still struggling to get a new kitchen in their house and then... POOF! Money comes in on Snowflake day and suddenly everything gets upgraded and they get a pool.

Now that's what I call a win. :)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 04:56:08 PM »
My Sim was the VP of the Business career... his bonus was 10,000 Simoleons! Imagine me and my Sims... still struggling to get a new kitchen in their house and then... POOF! Money comes in on Snowflake day and suddenly everything gets upgraded and they get a pool.

Now that's what I call a win. :)

Serrano was a CEO and he got $10,001. ;) Incidentally, he got the only bonus. Habenero, Robin and Fawn all had "tough fiscal years" which leads me to wonder how this mechanic determines if you're getting a bonus.

Offline lily87

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 05:08:12 AM »
Serrano was a CEO and he got $10,001. ;) Incidentally, he got the only bonus. Habenero, Robin and Fawn all had "tough fiscal years" which leads me to wonder how this mechanic determines if you're getting a bonus.

My sim got around $1200, then the game crashed.  I had saved it a day before the holiday and when it came around again, she got nothing  >:( I would imagine it's random, but I'm no computer whiz, so I can't prove it :)