Author Topic: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 18 - Airica]  (Read 161199 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 9 - Reka]
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2013, 06:59:06 PM »
'As the Grim Reaps'...lol. Liked this very much. Everyone has just the best clothes. Ach! Tala! So Evil, haha.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 9 - Reka]
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2013, 08:16:46 PM »
Shannon if you think it's confusing sometimes just reading imagine playing them and trying to keep up!

cathy - The reaping was horrible.  It took a second to figure out and then I realized what was going on.  So sad to have simultaneous events but the cakes had already been blown out so no cancelling. 

Aya - Well doesn't that just ruin some of the fun of trying to have you guess!  And I can break my own personal rules if I want to LOL

Tilia - Huh.  Didn't notice a weird lip thing but I think I should go find Trigger then. 

Rosa -  Thank you!  I tried to dress people as I saw them but when it comes to Barbie and Ken I was laughing the whole time.    I had teen hearthrob Ken, Workout Ken, Racecar Driver Ken, Hollywood cravat Ken.    Marilyn Barbie, Mermaid Barbie, 80s Jazzercise Barbie and Ski Trip Barbie.   Andy didn't get any raggedy except his teen shoulders which I forgot to give him as a YA.  Oh well.  And yes Tala is evil.  I like her.. a lot.   She's a clone of Airica though.  I don't see much Landgraab in her at all.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2013, 10:36:54 PM »

Wow, I LOVE the way Tala looks. So awesome! Where is her hair from? She really is her mother's little clone.

Also, Skipper and her everyday outfits for child/teen/YA absolutely rocked. So many teens in one house, so much to keep up with! Barbie's section of the house is quite fitting.

The one screenshot from Adrasteia got a good laugh out of me. Okay, hi guys; by guys! Moving on.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2013, 10:49:12 AM »
Wow, I LOVE the way Tala looks. So awesome! Where is her hair from? She really is her mother's little clone.

Also, Skipper and her everyday outfits for child/teen/YA absolutely rocked. So many teens in one house, so much to keep up with! Barbie's section of the house is quite fitting.

The one screenshot from Adrasteia got a good laugh out of me. Okay, hi guys; by guys! Moving on.

Skipper has been one of my favorite Sims to dress.   Glad you liked her.  And yeah I went a little crazy with Barbie's part of the house.  I just couldn't help myself! 

Yeah Tala( Aka Airica 2) came out well I must say.   I wish her eyes glowed more regularly though.     Her hair I got near Halloween time and I think it was when I picked up some Simpoints for the holidays. 

Update coming up!  You'll get to see how awesome Tala looks as a YA.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 9 - Airica]
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2013, 10:49:59 AM »
The Grim Recap:

Here's what you missed on Grim.  Airica and Reka have managed to stay neck & neck ever since Airica's surge in progress during week 4. They even went so far as to give birth within hours of each other.    Reka's triplets finally aged up to YA this week with Barbie being chosen as the heir.   Airica's single heir, Tala, is still in high school .  So far Tala has managed to be a day ahead of the Doll kids up.   Will she keep her lead?  Will she find her spouse before Barbie does?  Time for Gen 2 to go head to head!  Let the games begin!

Social Worker: "Special Delivery for a ... Airica Grim?"
Adrasteia: "Awww.  He's so cute!"
Airica: "Aww he is cute.  I know just what to call you."
Adrasteia: "Bigglesworth?"
Airica: "Of course not.   I'll call him Salem after my own cat."
Adrasteia: "Oh.  He's just so sweet."
Airica: "Yes just like my daughter used to be.  Now she sends me postcard pictures with a few teeny weeny words."
Adrasteia: "I can't give you details.  Now Just take the cat inside while I go torture my sister."
Airica: "It's spooky day.  She's trying on costumes."

Adrasteia: "Cowgirl Tala huh?"
Tala: "I kind of like it.  Turned out better than some of the others."
Adrasteia: "Going trick or treating?"
Tala: "I'm thinking about it actually. What do you think?"
Adrasteia: "I say let's go. "

Tala: "Trick or Treat!"
Victoria Andrews: "Aren't you a little old to be trick or treating?"
Tala: "I'm old enough that if you don't give me some candy that I can find a whole bunch of ways to terrrorize you until my next birthday.  By the time I have my next birthday, you'll be afraid to answer the phone or open your front door, lady."
Victoria: "Such a sweet girl.  Nice costume.  Here have some candy."
Tala: "Thank you!  Now I won't egg your house."

Not sure what's more disturbing.  Holly Alto giving her boyfriend Abraham Finkel acupuncture or Jared Frio the hot head helping her do it.

Adrasteia: "Tala! I leave you alone for 5 seconds and you're fighting someone."
Cyclone: "You're not going to win little pup."
Tala: "Watch me, old yeller!"
Adrasteia: -exasperated- "Werewolves!"

Tala (Werewolf), Blair Wainwright (witch), Miraj Alvi (werewolf), Boyd Wainwright (werewolf)
Adrasteia: "Poor little witch.  At a total disadvantage with all these dogs in the contest."

Adrasteia: "I take that back.  Way to go Blair!"

Adrasteia: "Weird feeling huh?"
Tala: "Yeah. Can I go again?"
Adrasteia: "Sure sure.  I did the same thing but I was older when I went to my first fall festival. Watch out for creepy fingers!"
Tala: "Ok one more then time for bed.   I got honor roll and level 3 to hit at work."

Next Night....

Adrasteia: "Well?"
Tala: "I did it!  Epitaph Writer, oh yea.  uh huh." -does a victory dance-
Adrasteia: "Nice!  Now double check the mausoleum for interesting tombstones and I'll go tell our mom we need a cake."

Tala: "Wahoo!"
Ulric: "Yeah!"
Airica: "I can't believe it."
Adrasteia: "You're still winning by a day."
Airica: "it's not about the race dear.  It's about my last little girl growing up."
Adrasteia: "It'll be ok Ma."

Tala: "Tada."
Malcolm: "Oh."
Tala: "Totally have grandma's hair again don't I?"
Airica: "Yup."
Adrasteia: "I got ya covered. "

Tala got Great Kisser to add to her other traits.    So she's now an evil, brave, handy genius that is also a great kisser.    She chose the Tinkerer for her LTW.

Tala: "Yeah!"
Parker: "Hi Lupe."
Lupe: "Go away Parker."
Airica: "Parker aren't you still dating Leighton?"
Parker: "Uhh.. yea."
Tala: "Hi Parker."
Parker: " 'Sup?"
Tala: "Nope no sparks."
Airica: "It's ok honey.  You'll find one eventually."
Tala: "I think I'm going to go door to door for a while."
Adrasteia: "Because that's not weird at all.   Let the mate hunt begin!"

Adrasteia: "So Dad.  How do you feel about the mate hunt?"
Malcolm: "I knew my little girl would one day grow up.  I'm ok with it.  Now we can hunt together all we want without her getting caught after curfew."
Adrasteia: "Anyone I should go introduce her to?"
Malcolm: "No I'm sure you'll find someone."

Gunther: "Wow I think we were meant to be.  What's your sign?!"
Tala: -wants to kiss Gunther-
Adrasteia: "That's that then.  Welcome to the family Gunther."
Tala: "Oh yea.. want to move in?"
Gunther: "Sure thing, sweet thing."
Adrasteia: "Stop while you're ahead old man.   Everyone head home and in the morning I think it's going to be plastic surgery time."
Gunther: "Plastic surgery?"
Adrasteia: "Yeah there has been a formal request that you get elf ears.  Pronto."
Gunther: "Uhh.. Ok. "

Gunther: "This doesn't seem to be going so well."
Adrasteia: "It'll work this time. "
Gunther: "You said that last time."
Adrasteia: "It will I promise! Then as soon as you're done head to the salon for a styling."
Gunther: "Ok.  That should be fun."

The new and improved Gunther Goth.   You can change eye color in CAS now!  This is actually just a lighter version of Gunther's actual color.  Mr Grumpy wants to be a Renaissance Sim so this should be fun.  He already has like 7 skills with points in them so hey why not.

Gunther: "You my friend are a sexy beast, yea."
Adrasteia: "Think so huh?"
Gunther:  "I'm an absolute work of art."
Adrasteia: "Sure you are."

Salem: "Hey that's a nice snowman. I think I'm going to go inside to my cat tower now though."
Airica: "Ok.  Don't get lost in the snow."
Malcolm: "What's with the reaper?"
Airica: "Well I don't know.  Maybe my heritage."
Malcolm: "Maybe something else.  Your first snowman ever is a grim reaper."
Airica: "Yeah sorry.  I think we're going to have to tear down the house."
Malcolm: "Oh?  Why's that?"
Airica: "To make room for all of us.  So sad to see our little family home get destroyed."
Malcolm: "Yes but more room.  Less chance of stepping all over each other."
Airica: "This is true.   You always know how to cheer me up.  C'mere big boy."
Adrasteia: "This is where I leave.   Formal request for new home registered."

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Gunther is a normal human?
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Actually at this current point in the story - he's a witch.   He had a fountain of youth elixir thrown at him a while ago so I knew he was still around.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Gunther is so pretty now! He looks kind of like a brunette Legolas with that hairstyle. I like it! Welcome to the house, Gunther!

Tala looks super pretty. I enjoyed all of her antics in this chapter.

Actually at this current point in the story - he's a witch.   He had a fountain of youth elixir thrown at him a while ago so I knew he was still around.

He won't be able to stay a witch for long though, I'm betting you're about to get a new achievement!

By samoht04

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Oh I'm glad to see a formal request was approved for elf ears. ;) Great updates! :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Louise56

Gunther look so handsome! Awesome updates. :)

SimBlip

Yay! I'm all caught up with your Life States Race.
Great updates, Rica!  :D

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Ooo, Gunther is some nice eye-candy. I love that you can change the eye color with plastic surgery too! That um . . . that definitely adds a little "plus" to the Life States Dynasty column as I weigh what sort of dynasty to do next! Gunther + Tala will = most adorable nooboos yet! I look forward to seeing them!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Gunther is so pretty now! He looks kind of like a brunette Legolas with that hairstyle. I like it! Welcome to the house, Gunther!
Tala looks super pretty. I enjoyed all of her antics in this chapter.
He won't be able to stay a witch for long though, I'm betting you're about to get a new achievement!

Not sure which achievement that is actually o.o  My brain just can't process right now.  LOL

Oh I'm glad to see a formal request was approved for elf ears. ;) Great updates! :D
Naturally fulfilled but only in this file.  Sorry dude - Not restarting Reka just for elf ears lol.

Gunther look so handsome! Awesome updates. :)
Thank you Louise - Always nice to see you come around.   I like how Gunther came out.  I kept him as normal as I could but I really wanted new eyes for him.

Yay! I'm all caught up with your Life States Race.
Great updates, Rica!  :D
Thank you SimBlip.  Hope you had a great time with your family non computer time.   Welcome back!

Ooo, Gunther is some nice eye-candy. I love that you can change the eye color with plastic surgery too! That um . . . that definitely adds a little "plus" to the Life States Dynasty column as I weigh what sort of dynasty to do next! Gunther + Tala will = most adorable nooboos yet! I look forward to seeing them!

I love the life states dynasty for some of it's allowances that's for certain.  The Edit Town rules is the only thing that the team won't budge on for all of the dynasties and I'm ok with that even if it causes complaints.   I look forward to seeing what challenge you try for.  Oh and remember plastic surgery is allowed for founders and spouses in the Townie DecaDynasty, too.   

As for the babies.. yeah adorable is one word for it.  I can't wait to share the new updates.  Must go back to writing them!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Ii think Rosa's talking about the werewolf vampire one^^

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Does he remind you guys of anyone?  Ken let all the praise go to his head I think.