Author Topic: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 18 - Airica]  (Read 148957 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 4 Reka]
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2012, 12:09:24 PM »
The Grim Recap:

Evil Doll vs Evil Watcher who could possibly win?  Are all dynasties easy?  Of course not!  Let's hope Reka gets some sense knocked into her before she messes up her lead.  Airica didn't submit a report last week which made Addy mad.   She was hoping the girls would play nice with her since she got sucked into their mess.  Now she's threatening to withhold pictures of her kids from Airica.  Not so shocking for a Grim though is it?   Reka was doing really well on her last pass.  She's down to her skill challenges and the mausoleum pieces.  Time to hit the bench and start grinding out them widgets.  Can the dollie do that and keep her new husband happy?  And were those chimes I just heard? 

Oona is gorgeous!  I can't believe how cute that little thing is.  Well not thing.. you know what I mean right?  And awww.. is Gramma Airica all bent out of shape because she's losing like a good loser should?  Haha.

Inventing skill challenges suck.  I'm just saying.  George keeps me pumped with elixirs while I chain myself to the bench to make widgets.  It took me all week but I finally made 245 smashers to complete the challenge.  Then came the fun part —

— Detonations of course.   I found this awesome tip online about lining up dishwashers and it's done magnificently.  I wasn't even worried about the cost thanks to the three new tiberium the puppies brought home. 

Speaking of the puppies, they've apparently found out how George and I have been keeping warm this winter and decided to try it themselves. 

Did I ever mention that both George and I are in the middle of Mid-Life Crises? Well actually I think we're both finally over them but George has been doing all kinds of things.  He added color to his hair, switched jobs to firefighter then went back to being a cop.  Dyed his hair back to normal and then gave himself tips.  He has made like four different outfits and flirted with 3 maids.  He's paying for that now though.

One day I went to visit him at the firestation plus I wanted to use the bench there because I could.

Every time I walked past him, this creepy old vampire kept thinking about Grim.  It was the weirdest thing that's ever happened in my life and I lived with the Grims.  Well you knew that.

Speaking of weird things - even though I was at 100% learned - I got an opportunity on how to make the ultimate invention.   It took a while but thankfully that new al fresco market had come to town when it did.  Otherwise the life fruit would have been the hard part. 

Want to know what the ultimate invention is.

Apparently it's a Simbot!

Reka: "It's alive!"
George: "What's alive?"

Reka: "Ewww Simbot."

Welcome Terrance Fable to the world, who was shortly followed by

Johnpaul.  Where do they get these names? 

In other news - one of the females in this picture has heard chimes.

Yeah it totally wasn't me but I had you guessing for a second didn't I?  We welcomed Little Ant and Little Bee just this morning.  They seem to have their father's coloring with a little cuteness thrown in for something special. 

Little Bee is the baby girl.

Little Ant is a boy.  One of each seems perfect to me.  So sweet.  I can't wait for their birthday.  Gah why do puppies take so long to age up.

Ta-Ta for now.  I need to go convince Dexter to find me another pink diamond and convince myself that another 80 big inventions is not a horrible thing. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I loved Reka's its alive yuck a Simbot face. But Reka is amazingly outstandingly awesome which is why I am totally Team Reka.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
The puppies are adorable with their little spots! They just add to Reka's overwhelming awesomeness.
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
It's cute how they inherited their mother's pink spots.

By samoht04

Louise56

It looks like Reka doesn't like her simbot children very much lol.
The doggies are adorable! ;D

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
...pink spots on puppies is almost too adorable.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 4 - Airica]
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2012, 10:12:02 AM »
The Grim Recap:

Last week Airica didn't submit a report and Addy pulled out the big guns. Don't do as your told and you don't see your grandkids.  Reka has made some interesting robotic children of her own and her puppies had puppies with cute little spots on the underside of their bodies.  Reka's life has hit the boring stage as she cranks out the widgets and inventions.  Will George stick by her while she chains herself to the bench?  Guess we'll find out next week but this week let's hope Airica does as she's told. Will she find a man?  How is she doing on her requirements  And why do people keep saying grandkids when Addy only has one child?

I'm not trying to be obstinate you know.  My life is just that boring.  I think only three things happened throughout the entirety of week 3.   I went to a costume party.

I had my birthday all by myself.

And I talked to a lot of men -

Gage Briody the acrobat,

Nick Alto the werewolf,

And Thornton Wolff the fairy.   

None of them gave me any sparks.  In fact the most heat I felt all week was when I visited the consignment shop looking for a harvester.   Marty Keaton decided to act a little rudely so I let him have it with all the frustration I'd been feeling lately.

The start of week 4 didn't seem to go any better really.  I visited my old friends the Bachelors to see how they were fairing.  Apparently Bella has decided to grow some wings.

Her brother has become a vampire while their mother and father are both witches.  I guess I'll have to watch Jocasta and Simis pass on yet again.  Of course, that's just how the week started out.  I would like to mention that everyday of the week there has been snow or rain or hail.  I rarely see sunshine anymore so I decided to build myself a greenhouse.

Useless Umbrella...

Feeling lucky from another promotion, I went to the supernatural hangout to see if there was anyone new hanging around.  I also wanted to throw some friendship elixirs I had bought around.  I refuse to let these people die and remain tombstoneless.  That's when I met someone I hadn't seen in a while.   He didn't have much of a sense of humor this time around and he was covered in fur.

More importantly the moment our eyes met, sparks flew in a way that I had never felt with anyone else in a long time.  Not since your father.  It's hard to recognize him as the boy he once was when you look at him all wild and furry. 

However by Friday - I knew he was the one.  He came over on the full moon and sparks flew.  So did the invitation to move in.  He happily accepted without qualms. 

He even used a Lean & Mean on himself even though I hadn't asked him to.  I actually dont' think I like him so skinny.  Maybe it will wear off sometime soon.

Oh did I forget to mention he's Malcolm Landgraab?   I somehow always thought it would be one of the original townies but I figured one of the older crowd leaving the younger one for generation 2.   Oh well - fate decided.  I just hope Angelica understands. 

One more thing happened today to end the week on a high note.  I'm actually feeling better than I have in a long time.   

I made it!  I finished my career.  Lifetime wish achieved, Top of my career wish fulfilled. 

Maxed my cooking out finally, too.   Oh what a week.   

Well it's snowing ... again.   I'm going inside to warm up.   Take care sweetie and I better get another picture of Oona soon.  I still have connections you know.

Hugs & Kisses --

Mummy

Oh and Reka - congrats on having puppies.. I always knew you were a.. well you know.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Hello Mr. Landgraab, again. I think he'll be a fine spouse.

Lean and Mean wears off, don't worry. He looks rather strange when he's so slim.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
YAY!!! I'm so happy for Airica. A man, career maxed. Remember, Slow and steady wins the race.  ;)

Louise56

See, I know Airica will do fantastic! I'm very happy for her. Malcolm is a great choice. :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Ouch, burn! Oooh Rica is not playing nice with Reka! Congrats on (finally) finding a spouse! I can personally vouch for original townies that start at Child stage for Founder spouses. ;)

By samoht04

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) New Chapter: Week 4 - Addy
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2012, 08:30:21 PM »
The Grim Recap:

Has it really only been 4 weeks since this whole mess started?  The doll got her revenge on Rica yet again but this time with The Boss's help as they are now in a race against each other to finish the new Life States Dynasty.  Reka's been in the lead for the entire time yet last week Airica pulled out a whopper by getting most of her things done in the blink of an eye.   Airica's down to 3 wishes and then she's all done.  Reka is still working on her skill challenges with a lot of widgets and inventions left to go - can she keep her lead or has Airica's time to shine finally come around?

Hey check it out, I actually got something from both of you.    Nice to see you both doing so well.   I still hold the option to turn on visual surveillance versus doing it this way.  It might be easier and then I might get more time with Oona and Gilberto. 

Jezebel decided to tell me one day that she was leaving.  Something about being reassigned.  Apparently my cute little kitty was actually here on official business versus what we thought was just taking her in to a good home.

Little Oona has been learning all her skills quickly enough.  She's a smart one like her mom of course.  Plus cute like me too.   

The weather feels like a constant source of cold.  The snow has come to Hidden Springs.  I've had to make sure all my plants are indoors now.

We also got a new fairy house for the foyer that way Oona doesn't have to go outside to get some pollen punch.  Gilberto & I had to try it out first though.  Just make sure that everything was okay inside. 

That was also the night we got our first visitor of the season.   Neither Gilberto or I went outside to greet him.  He seemed more interested in our view than our company anyway. 

We still have  a day care that keeps us covered in kid drool.  Oona has made friends with at least two of the boys.  Having to deal with so many kids has taught me some new tricks.

It also keeps me supplied with lots of candy.

Felt like just yesterday we had her but Oona has leanred all that we can teach her and Gilberto says it's time for her birthday.   I actually agree that it's probably for the best so I took her over to the table myself.   My cute little nooboo is growing up.

It was so cute when the sparkles finished and she looked at us "Tada!"  She has Gilberto's eyes but I get the feeling the rest of her face might be like Daddy's and mine.   Except her eyes, she got your eye shape mom.  As soon as her cake was done, she ran to the dresser and mirror to get out of the pink dress.  Apparently her favorite color is black, of all things.

As soon as that was done, Gilberto and her took the time to show off.  Oh excuse me, it's flying lessons they said. 

I suppose if that was flying lessons this was just a fairy lesson that was taught too well.   Did I forget to mention that she was an evil genius?  Well now she's also brave on top of it all. 

And this was just the weekend!   You know how I mentioned having tried out the new fairy house?

So yeah .. by the way.. Gilberto talked me into number two. 

We told Oona and she said just as long as the kid didn't steal her toys.  She was fine with it. 

Oh umm.. ow.. we'll chat later ok?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Yay nooboo! I love fairy toddlers, ahh! So adorable!

By samoht04

Louise56

Happy birthday Oona! Love her outfits. :)
I can't wait to meet the nooboo.

anything