Author Topic: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 18 - Airica]  (Read 148968 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Dear Daughter,

I did stuff this week.  Some of it was gardening.  Some of it was stalking and a lot of it was working.   That's about it. 

Love forever --
          Mummy Dearest (Airica)
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

thesweetestpea

I, too, would like the doll to win. She certainly seems to be ahead for now!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
See she caught herself on fire again! But have to give her credit, she did put herself out.  :P I'm glad she is doing good. But I'm Team Airica

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Seems like Airica is having no luck whatsoever, lol

Offline RavenKay

• Townie
    • Moderator/Forum Owner
Airica is going to surprise everyone. She's just waiting for the next crop of Sunset Valley teens to age up. Malcolm or Mortimer or maybe Sam will syrike her fancy.
Being a fairy, she has time to be choosey.  ;D

I glad Reka and George finally got married. Are they close to hearing the patter of nooboo feet?  :D

Louise56

Reka does know how to blow up everything lol. I'm glad she is doing so well, but I'm with Airica all the way. :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 3 Addy]
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
The Grim Recap:

The Boss got a new idea for some fun.  Doll vs Watcher - dynasty style.  Now Airica's in Sunset Valley having no luck with her loser trait while Reka has been doing 5 times better in Riverview.  All she's missing is skill challenges and some mausoleum pieces to move on to generation 2.   Addy went into the wardrobe expecting forever with Gilberto but life got complicated when she was asked to mediate Reka and Airica.  Last week - She and Gilberto finally got married.  They've both settled into an easy routine of being fairies while watching other people's kids.  Gilberto hopes it will make her want one and it might just work.

You know mother - I'm half a mind to not send you this.   Gilberto and I had really big news to share with you and you act as if we should all just leave you alone.  Which I won't do.  I will make time to see what you're doing if I have to do it the way Reka did.  You better send a repor this week or I will make good on a promise to turn your life inside out on purpose.   

Hello Reka - Congratulations on your wedding and Happy Birthday.  George is very handsome and I'm absolutely certain that the nooboos are going to be so cute.

As you said, I teased you with a picture of Jezebel.   

She's a bit of a loner cat but an excellent mouser.  Of course, she doesn't stop at rats.  No she'll catch anything she can get her claws on.  Her favorite victims, and admittedly mine too, are zombies though. 

There was a time this week shortly after our wedding that I finally decided to give some thought into what Gilberto wanted.  It may have been our first day without a toddler in the house for a while but something in me decided it was time to have that first child of mine.  No sense in waiting.   I seduced my husband, shoved a proceation elixir down his throat and tossed him into the fairy castle.

I seriously doubted that he minded so I see nothing wrong with my behavior in the least.

It didn't take long after that for me to start showing.  I did forget to pick out my own clothes though.  Ahh well. 

I ended up having to move my garden into a greenhouse to keep it from going dormant.  Although maybe I needed it to go dormant  to give me a break?  Nah.  I've also learned that if you walk around in your bathing suit, you don't get soaked.  Which helps when I need to run inside and help Gilberto out with the kids.   We're up to three toddlers at a time now.

Everything went rather well with the pregnancy.  I only got sick once, the back aches were minimal and my cravings weren't out of reach.  I now understand why we always had grilled cheese, spaghetti and salad available though.  Gilberto was wonderful througout the whole thing.  He took care of my every need and comfort.

Didn't stop him from becoming a complete ninny when the pain hit though.  I guess that's just what happens.

Gilberto said he knew that our child was about to be born because of the expression on my face.  Looking at the snapshots now I can see why.  I also can see that it's no wonder she's an evil genius.

Yes - she.  I welcomed little Oona into my heart and into my arms around 6:30 this past wednesday.   She's a pale pinky-purple and obviously fae like the two of us.  She's perfect.

My little evil genius and her favorite color is black.  It concerns me a little but not enough to alert the Grandsire and let him know I had one just like him. 

Gilberto took her outside that night and they both rocked to sleep.  I think he enjoys the incessant rain and was letting her know how Hidden Springs was hers - all hers.

I was rather shocked when Gilberto asked that night if we could give her cake in the morning.  I wasn't sure I wanted my new little girl all grown up but he did mention that it was just to the next stage.  Having a caterpillar instead of someone I can play with is boring so I agreed. 

Naturally I took her to her first birthday cake.  I still wasn't entirely certain we had made the right choice but I was going to go through with the promise.  And quickly before the kids arrived for day care.

I couldn't believe it.  She has her daddy's eyes.  And his pointed ears.  And his hair color!  My eye shape though.

I used a little wardrobe magic to darken her hair to a new shade.  She has her Daddy's wings and color too so it's a closer match now.  My little Oona is adorable.   And mother - if you don't send a report this week.  you'll never see another picture of her again.

Now there are four toddlers to handle while at day care.    I'm actually really happy that I quit my job now.

Now if only I hadn't pulled the short stick on the stinky part.

Doesn't matter - she's worth it. 

Good luck to both of you.

Reka - you better get your buns moving on those skill challenges or you won't be able to gloat for much longer.  The saggy face muscles won't let you do it properly once you become that old lady.

Mother - Don't be obstinate.  You've been warned.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Aw, little nooboo Oona is cute! I can't decide whether to cheer for Team Rica or Reka, but I'm certainly enjoying both of their stories. George and Pinky's make overs both look great, and I look forward to seeing who Airica picks to father generation two. 

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Oona's adorable!  I love her hair and wing colors.  I do feel bad for Airica though, rolling the Loser trait is never fun.

I have to ask, is it bad that at the end of all your updates my mind says "Next week on, 'As the World Burns'..."?

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Hmm.... Oona seems to be a bit purple. Or is this my overly paranoid self? ;)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
She's adorable Addy!! Congrats. I sure hope things turn around for Airica, she really needs to see the pictures of Oona.

Louise56

You got a rainboo! She is adorable, I love the picture on the potty lol. ;D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Awww, she's adorable! Congratulations to Addy and Gilberto on their new daughter!

Every time I read the Grim Recap now, it's in that fast-talking announcer guy's voice from Glee.  ;D

By samoht04

Offline Sarah1992

• Llama Wrangler
Awww, she's adorable! Congratulations to Addy and Gilberto on their new daughter!

Every time I read the Grim Recap now, it's in that fast-talking announcer guy's voice from Glee.  ;D

Same about the announcer guy :D

Just wanted to say Rica, I'm really enjoying reading this so far, I was a bit late to the party on Artie's dynasty which I started reading just before Halloween but never commented, I love the Grims, you're an excellent writer who endears her characters to the readers, can't wait to see more from Addy, Airica and Reka :) Can't decide who to root for, so I'm in Camp Neutral and rooting for them both!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Aw, little nooboo Oona is cute! I can't decide whether to cheer for Team Rica or Reka, but I'm certainly enjoying both of their stories. George and Pinky's make overs both look great, and I look forward to seeing who Airica picks to father generation two.

As the player/author, I find it very hard to root for one team or the other.  I'm trying different playing styles but really it's me playing so I'm always striving to finish things ASAP.  It's just how I am. 

I am officially team rainboo right now. I want more.  I don't care where they come from.  I just want more.  I wish I had thought to make Reka some crazy color but then she wouldn't be Reka.  So Addy and gilly it is!

Oona's adorable!  I love her hair and wing colors.  I do feel bad for Airica though, rolling the Loser trait is never fun.

I have to ask, is it bad that at the end of all your updates my mind says "Next week on, 'As the World Burns'..."?

Ooh.  I like that.  I may use that sometime.  And yeah while Airica did get the loser trait, Reka got the unlucky one so I guess it's a toss up.  At least we know Reka will never stay dead from a butt fire ever again.

Hmm.... Oona seems to be a bit purple. Or is this my overly paranoid self? ;)

Oona is indeed purple.   She's on the pale slider like her mother.   Wait til you see the next one my friend ;)

You got a rainboo! She is adorable, I love the picture on the potty lol. ;D

I gave them no choice!  Both of them are on the rainbow sliders.  Addy on the light one and Gilberto on the dark one.  If I get a normal looking baby, it's EA's fault not mine LOL.

That's good because that's how I write it somedays. Haha.  I don't even watch the tv show anymore and I still do it.

Same about the announcer guy :D

Just wanted to say Rica, I'm really enjoying reading this so far, I was a bit late to the party on Artie's dynasty which I started reading just before Halloween but never commented, I love the Grims, you're an excellent writer who endears her characters to the readers, can't wait to see more from Addy, Airica and Reka :) Can't decide who to root for, so I'm in Camp Neutral and rooting for them both!

Thank you for reading!  You can be on Team Rainboo with me if you want.  :D