Author Topic: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 18 - Airica]  (Read 148963 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Lol, thanks. :) I started with one for Airica because I want her to win, then Rica said I should do one for Reka as well, then whilst looking for one for Reka I saw another for Airica and kind of got carried away. :P

When it leads to this, I say getting carried away is a very, very good thing.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Oh, goodness! These are so amazing; I love it! Great job with these, seriously. For some reason I just love that the first one for team Airica is all mean, whapping a weredog on the nose, while Reka's is all innocent imaginary friends. Plus team Airica has two banners of Reka being tormented by fire/electrocution. Huh, really makes team Airica seem pretty violent and cut throat, doesn't it? Still, I gotta give up for team Airica because Tala is too awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Hmmm . . .

Two favorite serious posters from Airica: Close-ups of Casper and Tala. Those are some epic eyes!

Two favorite funny posters from Airica: "Team Airica . . . or else" and Airica going to smack the werewolf with a newspaper.

Two favorite serious posters from Reka: "Come on Barbie let's go" and the one of little toddler werewolf!

Two favorite funny posters from Reka: Reka flying towards George and and Reka shunning the Simbot.

This is the best way I could think of to express the sudden outpouring of emotions!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline smartburn

• Occult
These took a while to load for me but I'm glad they did! I'm really digging the "Come on Barbie..." and the mother/daughter IFs, as well as the ones where Reka is being tortured in the name of Team Airica. On a related note, I haven't had that Barbie song stuck in my head this often since it came out. If this continues I may have to share the pain with my friends using social media and YouTube. :P

SimBlip

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this. I just love the banners - all of them! Brilliant work, Thomas!
Now, if we could have them on T-shirts... then, I'd have to choose and that would be very difficult.  :D

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Oh my Watcher.  Has it really been almost a month since I did an update?  I'm finally coming up for air from a few projects plus the memories challenge I was floundering under.  Yes we do have two more challenges started today but I really want to show everyone who Casper chose for a wife!

Stay tuned my friends.   I've missed you all even the Dolls.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
The Grim Recap:

And here's what you missed on Grim.   ...    ...  ...   Uhh ...   Oh yeah!  Both families are finally onto the next generation.  Even with little Casper taking his time to get here  it's still anyone's game as Clawdeen couldn't start school until Monday anyway.  Let's check in on the little darlings while I get reacquainted with life as we know it.

Clawdeen: "Om nom nom."
Adrasteia: "Yum.  Raw breakfast."
Howleen: "Actually there's no such thing as a raw hot dog."
Adrasteia: "Meh.. details."

Barbie: "C'mon you two.  I don't want you sitting inside and rotting your brains with that digital poodoo."
Clawdeen: "That's right you little vermin.  I'm going to hit you so hard your mama is gonna have black eyes."
Barbie: "Excuse me?!"
Reka: "Quiet down back there.  She's not talking to you.  She's talking to Walter."
Barbie: "Walter who?"
Reka & Clawdeen: "Shhh!"
Barbie: "Out!  Everyone out of the house.  It's time to rake leaves."

Clawdeen: "Hey this is actually fun."
George: "Of course it is.   Being outside is always fun."
Clawdeen: -sniff- "What's that smell?"
George: "Oh sorry.  This is hard work for grandpa."
Clawdeen: "No.. I smell ... bacon!"

Clawdeen: "So then the guy says.  'How could I not know you're a werewolf? You shed more than the dog.'"
Nelson: -laughs-  "That's a good one."
Clawdeen: "Oh I hear my mom."
Nelson: "But she's at your house one street over."
Clawdeen: "So? 
Nelson: "Normal people can't hear that far."
Clawdeen: "Oh well.  Doesn't change I really gotta go.  Bye cuz."

Barbie: "I thought I'd feel more."
Adrasteia: "There is a slight warm feeling."
Barbie: "Yeah but only slight.   Oh well."
Adrasteia: "Completing a lifetime wish is still a big deal.  But I think it's overshadowed by finishing your requirements and bringing in your kids."
Barbie: "Yeah I realized I didn't need to finish this.  I do have my kids."

Adrasteia: "Suspicious... very suspicious."

It's like the phone apps are trying to take over his brain...

Clawd: "Addy Addy.. Bee is making funny faces."
Adrasteia: "Aww what is it girl?  Everything ok?"
Bee: "Ahhhh!"

Adrasteia: "Oh well that explains that."
Barbie: "Aww it's so cute."
Reka: "What's the commotion about up here?.. Aww."
Clawd:  "What should we name it?"
Howleen: "I vote Cat."
Adrasteia: "Cat it is!"

Clawdeen: "I don't know what to wish for."
Barbie: "Does it matter?  You need to hurry up honey bunch."
Clawdeen: "Why?   Why do I have to grow up now?"
Barbie: "Because it's a full moon tonight and you need to be aged up before you transform."
Clawdeen: "Huh?  Ok... " *I wish to not transform*
Adrasteia: "Yeah not sure we can do that one little bit."

Clawd: "Who is the other cake for?  There are only three of us."

Nelson: "Oh wow.  Grandma got me a birthday cake!"
Reka: "That's right.  I figured you didn't want to get left behind, huh sugarbean?"
Adrasteia: "Sugarbean?  I do believe you've been in the sticks too long."

Triplets: "Tada!"
Adrasteia: "Quick Clawdeen.. get to the dresser before the moon makes you change!"

Don: "Too late."
Adrasteia: "Aww man.. Now all the guests are going to pee all over the floor."
Barbie: "Quick.  Daddy give me your moodlet manager."
Adrasteia: "Nice thinking."

I just like that her favorite color is also the color of her eyes.    New Trait: Gatherer

I'm not sure I see much Don in him but I know he's not another Antonio/Ken.  New Trait: Eco-Friendly

Part of me wishes Howleen was the heir but I have plans for my itchy witch anyway.   New Trait: Flirty

Adrasteia: "Just melts your heart how cute he is.  I can't wait to see you all grown up little buddy."
Brooks: "Hey.  Get out of here.  Trying to sleep."
Adrasteia: -snorts- "Pushy."

Barbie: "Whoo! Happy Birthday!"
Don: "I wish to not have a midlife crisis."
Adrasteia: "Aww man.  You jinxed it.  Yep there it starts.  It's like talking about a no hitter.  Don't you know anything!"

Adrasteia: "Hey look, it's the double print twins. Where's your brother?"
Clawdeen: "No idea.  Apparently I'm now cool with the uncool."
Howleen: "Haha.  Slow poke I already was."
Adrasteia: "Keep it up and you'll get new brain slots."

Nelson: "Do we really want to follow Creepy Count VampBroke into the mausoleum?"
Clawdeen: "Oh come on guys.  Nothing wrong with visiting the mausoleum."
Clawd: "Says the one who works here. "
Nelson: "Ugh.. really?"
Howleen: "Don't be little babies.  C'mon."

Clawdeen: "How come I'm a hot dog?"
Howleen & Adrasteia: -snicker-
Clawdeen: "Not funny."
Adrasteia: "Very funny.  C'mon everyone out it wouldn't be a spooky day without little dolls running around."

Belinda Connor: "Oh come on.  What about our deal, huh?"
Reaper: "You came to a party.  You brought attention to yourself and the fact that you're still alive when you've been talking about dying for weeks."
Belinda: "I won't do it again.  It's just that George is a legendary host."
Reaper: "No I'm sorry.  Time to go.  I have to get my groove on."

Clawdeen: "Ok so you guys need to have fun at prom alright?"
Howleen: "Wait what.. you're not going to prom?"
Clawd: "You're the one who wanted to go before either of us did."
Clawdeen: "That's before I realized that I have to go to work tonight.  I've only got so many days and if the Grims get ahead..."
Howleen: "Yes yes if this imaginary family of Grandma's gets ahead we'll never hear the end of it."
Adrasteia: "hey I'm a Grim.  We're not imaginary.  That's your Grandma."
Howleen: "You're not a Grim.  You're some house invention she invented to make us think so she could torture the next 6 generations."
Adrasteia: "While yes I do like torturing you, your Grandma has nothing to do with my presence. However that's a story for a different day."
Clawd: "How can we ever believe you if you don't give us any proof?"
Adrasteia: "Bye bye now."

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
You're talking to something you don't believe in. Now does that make sense? I think not.
Cat is too cute a name for a dog. Love it. I feel bad for not remembering who Nelson is. This generation are all really pretty. Wow, Clawdeen and Howleen really look a lot alike. Gatherer is an excellent trait for a werewolf. Good job, game!

By samoht04

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Nelson is the son of Lorraine Cantina and Ken Antonio. 

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Ohhhh okay. Thanks for that.

By samoht04

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
You just gave me the idea to do family trees.  So thanks!   Sorry for confusion.  It's taking me forever to remember as most of these screenshots were taken 3 weeks ago!

Offline gracieoscar

• Llama Wrangler
Family trees would be really useful,  it's quite hard to remember who's who when you're reading two stories at once!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I'm beginning to think it was a bad idea to do a story with two families if you guys are having trouble keeping up.  :(

Here are the family trees for the two families.  There are picture spoilers but I didn't give away anything.   I will attempt to keep them up to date as much as possible.  I don't have the program I used to make one for the Grims immortal dynasty so until I figure out a better solution I'm just going to use Family Echo.

Doll Family Tree

Grim Family Tree

Ok so maybe there is one small spoiler in one of them.

The links for these are going to be on the family stat page all the time so people can check there in the future.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I'm not confused between the two families, just the extended family is hard to keep track of sometimes when it's been awhile between updates. No worries. I love the excitement of the race and seeing the different ways the two families go about the challenge!

By samoht04

Offline Niana

• Occult
Yay Rica's back!! And like Rosa says... The main story and characters are just fine, it's just hard to remember the non- household extended family sometimes :)

anything