Author Topic: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 18 - Airica]  (Read 148964 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
I really hope that the other twin was a ghost. Wouldn't want Tala to have to send another set of children away so she could have more!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
I really hope that the other twin was a ghost. Wouldn't want Tala to have to send another set of children away so she could have more!

Won't have to wait too long to find out.  The update that was supposed to happen hours ago is finally ready!

Apparently the week isn't officially over yet.  So here's more!

Tala: "My heir!"
Adrasteia: "Aww.. we can't tell if he's red."
Tala: "I don't care.  He's perfect."
Adrasteia: "And he deserves a perfect name.."
Tala: "Yes... Hello Casper."
Gunther: "Is it over yet?"
Adrasteia: "Looks like there is another one!"

Adrasteia: "It's twins!"
Tala: "I name the second one.. Baron.  Such a cute little red boy."
Gunther: "Awww.   Do we know their traits yet?"
Tala: "Baron is Evil & Easily Impressed. Our heir Casper is Clumsy & Disciplined."
Gunther: "So we're still Grims?"
Tala: "Still Grims.."

Gunther: "Hey little guy.  Don't worry.  Daddy still loves you even if you won't have the family name."

Gunther: "Who's my little red guy, huh?  That's right.  You are."
Tala: "What are you doing?'
Gunther: "I'm going to be best friends with both of them."
Tala: "Well don't forget to change the diapers, too."
Gunther: "Is that what that smell is?"
Tala: "Uhh.. yeah."

Airica: "Well?  I just realized you probably had them while I was sleeping.  You should have woken me up."
Tala: "No no.  It was fine that you got some sleep.   You can go change their diapers while I nap."
Airica: "Are you going to tell me or do I have to walk in there first?"
Tala: "Mission Accomplished.  Two gorgeous little boys." -sticks her tongue out-
Airica: -laughs- "Fine.. I get it.  Go sleep."

Gunther: "I can't believe it's time for cake already."
Tala: "It's been three days!"
Gunther: "I know but where has the time gone?"
Tala: "I'm fairly certain we spent most of it snuggling the babies."
Gunther: "That's because they're so snuggable."
Tala: "I know.. just so cute.   I still can't believe I didn't notice Casper was a werewolf until he bit my finger."
Gunther: "Yeah that was great." -laughs-

Tala: "Ok ghost toddlers are adorable."
Airica: "Especially little green ones.  Come here little one.  Time to get you some new clothes."
Tala: "Gunny.. where are you taking Baron?"

Surprise!  He's red with bright green eyes!  Oh I'm so excited ;D

Gunther: "I put him down for his birthday sparkles."
Tala: "Out here?"
Gunther: "Well we're going to have to train them on the line of potties right here right?  So why not."
Tala: "Alright.. no problem... Aww he has my hair!"
Gunther: "Looks like your eyes too."

Correction: It's her eye shape, Gunther's lips, Tala's hair and those dark blue eyes Nick had.  So cute!

Tala: "Ok boys... Here's what you do.  For really big stinkies - you sit on the hole and make faces."
Airica: "Umm.. never mind.  I'm just going in here."

Adrasteia: "Yep.. true Grim fashion.. training the kids right next to the stink cloud they just made.  I've got an idea."
Tala: "What's that?"
Adrasteia: "Since it's Saturday - go down to the library for the books.  I heard it's fast and little Casper needs two skills."
Tala: "That's a great idea!"

Gunther: "And then you can square root of Pi and divide it by 2 to get the answer."
Casper: "Ohhh.."
Gunther: "Wow.. was that really all 6 books."
Adrasteia: "Yep.. in record time too.  It's only 4 in the afternoon.   The boys can age up at midnight!"
Tala: "Whoo!  Did we catch up to the dolls?
Adrasteia: "Well.. kinda.   If we age the boys after midnight then everyone will be in the same spot.. waiting for honor roll."
Tala: "I'll take that."

Adrasteia: "And what do you say when you see a nasty little bug?"
Casper: -roars & growls-
Adrasteia: "That's a good little guy.   Go catch the bug!"
Tala: "He's not a dog, he won't play fetch until his teen years at least."
Adrasteia: "I know but since we're waiting and he's such a little darling.  I figure it's never too early to learn right?"
Tala: "True.. Good job buddy.  Man midnight cannot come fast enough."
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
I didn't think week 13 was over. Glad to see we got an heir and that the Grims have caught up!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
I can't believe the triplets went from babies to out of the house in less than a chapter! Wow! I like that their last name is Grimgoth. I think it works. They all look really good with the makeovers too. I especially like Lady's hair. I've never used it but I think she is one Sim that suits it.
Congratulations on getting an heir! Nicely done! How cool is it that he got red skin and pointed ears? Wow. Although both parents do have pointed ears, so I guess that wasn't that hard. But still. It's cool. And he's a werewolf too, that's cool.

By samoht04

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
I thought Tala was cute as a werewolf toddler, but now I've found something cuter - a ghost werewolf toddler! Just adorable!
While I am still Team Airica, Reka's something else. I saw her hairstyle in CAS and thought "I can't use that, it's Reka!" LOL.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I didn't think week 13 was over. Glad to see we got an heir and that the Grims have caught up!

I like how close it's been between the two houses.  I won't lie.  It's hard to play against yourself.

I can't believe the triplets went from babies to out of the house in less than a chapter! Wow! I like that their last name is Grimgoth. I think it works. They all look really good with the makeovers too. I especially like Lady's hair. I've never used it but I think she is one Sim that suits it.
Congratulations on getting an heir! Nicely done! How cool is it that he got red skin and pointed ears? Wow. Although both parents do have pointed ears, so I guess that wasn't that hard. But still. It's cool. And he's a werewolf too, that's cool.

Part of me is upset that I got the heir as the firstborn of the triplets.  It made me wonder - did I have to age up the triplets?  But if I hadn't aged them up I'd have never gotten the chimes for Salem & Mischief.  So it's a rock and a hard spot.  Yeah I love that my heirs have been getting red skin but I realize now they're all rainbow sliders.   I've just been choosing the palest spouses in the world!   I have a little birdy that tells me to make everyone's ears pointed and I've listened.  Plus it works for werewolves I think.   

I thought Tala was cute as a werewolf toddler, but now I've found something cuter - a ghost werewolf toddler! Just adorable!
While I am still Team Airica, Reka's something else. I saw her hairstyle in CAS and thought "I can't use that, it's Reka!" LOL.

I know what you mean!  Tala was adorable as a werewolf toddler until her adulthood.  I loved her faces and looks.   Then Clawdeen was born and she is absolutely cute.  Now I have Casper and I can't help but think there's nothing that can top it.   I guess we'll see huh?

Yeah I playing around in CAS recently and said the same thing! I almost didn't let Lady have her hair because I knew it was Dakota's.  I try to keep everyone having separate but sometimes there is overlap.  It just happens. 

If any of you want the Grimgoths, let me know.  I'm on the fence about SwapShop but then again I didn't play these three for long so I don't know them like I do my other pretties. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I have a little birdy that tells me to make everyone's ears pointed and I've listened.  Plus it works for werewolves I think.   

Elf Ears work for everyone.  :P Great updates!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Note to self: I need a haunting ghost in a life states dynasty. I want to steal Casper and call him my own.

And is there any reason why Mary is mostly decked-out in maternity wear?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Note to self: I need a haunting ghost in a life states dynasty. I want to steal Casper and call him my own.

And is there any reason why Mary is mostly decked-out in maternity wear?

No.   I went with their favorite colors and tried to find clothes that were only available in expansions or base game. 

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

What a phenomenal heir for the Grims! A red-skins, green-eyed werewolf-green-ghost! Yikes, that's a mouthful. 

SimBlip

That last picture of Casper is so cute. From his stance I take that he is both a ghost and a wherewolf? I wonder if he will salute as well.
Great updates, Rica! :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
That last picture of Casper is so cute. From his stance I take that he is both a ghost and a wherewolf? I wonder if he will salute as well.
Great updates, Rica! :)

Yeah he's a were.  The best part is that means Gen 3 is all about the dogs for both families.

What a phenomenal heir for the Grims! A red-skins, green-eyed werewolf-green-ghost! Yikes, that's a mouthful. 

He is kind of perfectly awesome in his own way huh?

Special treat for all the fans!    Samoht04 was having a little fun and did something that I think is awesome.   He made several banners for Team Airica & Team Reka.   I thought I'd share the laughs!   It's so hard to choose which ones I like best. 

Click the image to make larger.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
I don't know why, but I love the IF banner for Reka. I think it's so cute.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Those. are. Fantastic! Great job, Tom! So, I just have one questions, Rica--just how many of these can we have in our signatures, according to Forum rules? ;)

By samoht04

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Those. are. Fantastic! Great job, Tom! So, I just have one questions, Rica--just how many of these can we have in our signatures, according to Forum rules? ;)

Lol, thanks. :) I started with one for Airica because I want her to win, then Rica said I should do one for Reka as well, then whilst looking for one for Reka I saw another for Airica and kind of got carried away. :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]