Author Topic: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 18 - Airica]  (Read 161183 times)

Offline maisie

• Occult
Wow, Tala is looking so beautiful in the last pisture, even if she's shocked!
Too sad none of her nooboos can be the heir, they have all so stricking names. :(
But what am I saying, that means even more nooboos, soon. And I'm so interested to see the triplets as toddlers. ^^

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

That last picture of Tala is wonderful; she is just too, too pretty! Also, "I promise to love you until I can't anymore." Hahahaha, what terrible but hilarious vows.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
I, personally, am thrilled that Tala will make more pretty nooboos.  Question: are her teeth the Supernatural vamp teeth or are they were specific?  I have not yet played a werewolf.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
That last picture is just priceless! The look on her face, awesome.

She loves to give great expressions and I wish I could share them all with you guys but then this story would end up being three parts per week per family because Barbie does it, too. 

Nice. Nearly Heir Nick, lol. Lady could be the Grey Lady too, continuing the Harry Potter ghosts theme.

Very true!  I wasn't thinking Harry Potter for all of them but I guess you'll see for next week that I was thinking of him at least once more.

Wow, Tala is looking so beautiful in the last pisture, even if she's shocked! Too sad none of her nooboos can be the heir, they have all so stricking names. :( But what am I saying, that means even more nooboos, soon. And I'm so interested to see the triplets as toddlers. ^^
Actually I did something I wouldn't normally with the triplets and soon you'll see why as soon as I get past Reka's update.   Fairly certain I forgot it was a dynasty and thought of it like Baby Boomers at one point.

That last picture of Tala is wonderful; she is just too, too pretty! Also, "I promise to love you until I can't anymore." Hahahaha, what terrible but hilarious vows.

I know right?  Yet so appropriate at the same time.   I have no control over the two of them once she left the house so it's hard to tell if they will stay together or not.  I just wish that I could have made her pregnant.   C'est la vie.

I, personally, am thrilled that Tala will make more pretty nooboos.  Question: are her teeth the Supernatural vamp teeth or are they were specific?  I have not yet played a werewolf.
Tala & Gunther make some interestingly gorgeous kids.    As for her teeth, they are an accessory under outfits.  There are two sets in the game which are vampire teeth with a Late Night symbol (Top only) and werewolf teeth with the supernatural symbol (top & bottom).   Hers are of course the werewolf teeth.   

I actually have both week 13s done play wise.  I just need to actually write up Reka's and edit Airica's photos.   Collages are certainly my friend and I'm beginning to wonder why I dress up these children at all.

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
The Grim Recap:

Here's what you might have missed on Grim.   Tala gave birth to three perfecly healthy nooboos but none of them were a little green ghost.  Which means she's going to have to start all over again.  The worst part is Barbie is already pregnant so their lead is all but gone.   Will Barbie have the same problems as Tala or will she give birth to an heir and take the crown away from the Grims?  Is there a crown?  Is there a trophy?   What do we get when one finishes again?  Anyone remember?  ;)

Adrasteia:  Thought you guys would like a glimpse at some of the townie Dolls.   I swear you can't have a full moon if a party isn't going on.  Don got invited over to Ken's house so he got to play with baby Nelson.   
Reka: "He has my eyes!"
Adrasteia: "We can tell."
Reka: "Actually they both do.  Having interesting eyes is important you know?"
Adrasteia: "Is it really?   It can't be about love, family and shared goals?"
Reka: "Nice try.   Don't think I don't know you're on your mom's side."
Adrasteia: "I'm not on anyone's side.  I joined the third faction, remember?"
Reka: "How come you don't share news of your family anymore?"
Adrasteia: "Things are... complicated.  Can't you just be happy that we can still chat all the time?"
Reka: "I suppose.   You are my favorite."
Adrasteia: "Of course I am!"

Don: "Anytime now right?"
Barbie: "Yep that's what Addy keeps saying."
Don: "You excited?"
Barbie: "Of course I am!  But are you?"
Don: "I admit.  I never really wanted this kind of life but the more time I spend with you and your family.   The more I'm glad I was given this chance.   I still like women and I still enjoy not having to be responsible but I wouldn't really want my life to turn out any other way."
Barbie: "Are you sure my hormones aren't going to your head?"
Don: "No I'm just feeling.. something at the thought of my child being in there."
Adrastiea: "Fairly certain it's children."
Don: "Wait.. huh?"
Adrasteia: -snickers- 

Don: "Ahh the babies are coming!"
Reka: "Ahh! The Babies are coming!"
George: "Why is someone in my way I want to panic too!"
Barbie: "Oh come on.  We all knew this was going to happen eventually."
Adrasteia: "Doesn't matter.  Everyone always has to panic.  Want to do this at home or at the hospital?"
Barbie: "May as well do it here.  In fact.   Let's put the cribs in here.  Make all these crazies go somewhere else."
Adrasteia: "You heard the lady.  Everyone to bed until the time that it says when I pull on this little tab thing."
Reka: "Pushy Pushy."
Adrasteia: "It wasn't too long ago you were telling me to get Skipper back to being busy too."
Reka: "I know not to which you refer."

Clawdeen - Absent-Minded & Loves the Heat || Clawd - Light Sleeper & Athletic || Howleen - Artistic & Disciplined
Barbie: "Are they all wolves?"
Adrasteia: "Looks like... two witches and a wolf.  That seems very familiar."
Barbie: "So only one heir?"
Adrasteia: "Yep.   We can cake up the other two now if you want."
Barbie: "No!  I want all my kids to grow up together like Andy, Ken and I did."
Adrasteia: "Ok.."
Barbie: "So are you going to tell me which one was the heir?"
Adrasteia: "Oh sorry.. it's the first born - Clawdeen."
Barbie: "Does that mean I didn't have to listen to kids music for three days?"
Adrasteia: "Oh come on.  It wasn't that bad.  You barely heard it over your chainsaw."

Adrasteia: "Hey little guy.   Aren't you just the cutest little thing?"
Reka: "Awww.  He is cute.  What's his name?"
George: "The shelter named him Brooks but we can call him something else."
Adrasteia: "I like it.  He's got a big bald head and he's wearing black.  It fits."
Reka: "Well come in little guy.  We've got someone for you to meet."

Adrasteia: "Aww.  And I think we have just enough room in the house to make a black, white, purple, pink and brown baby."
Don: "He needs a collar.  How about a black one with spikes?"
Adrasteia: "Perfect."
Barbie: "Why can't we ever get a familiar?"
Reka: "Why can't dogs be familiars?"
Barbie: "It goes against witchdom or something."
Adrasteia: "And people never remember to care for the small animals so they die often."
Don: "This is getting depressing.  How about we go for a walk, my little furry brethren."

Adrasteia: "What happened to keeping your kids the same age?"
Barbie: "We're just aging up Clawd and Howleen a day early so we can train them and then concentrate on Clawdeen tomorrow."
Adrasteia: "Ok.  Sharing the love all around then."
Don: "We do love all of our children."
Adrasteia: "I wasn't saying that!  Geez, it's like you think I'm evil or something."
Reka: "You are."
Adrasteia: -fake crying- "Yeah but I'm a people too.. -- Aww they're so cute!"
Reka: "You made me miss the sparkles!"
Adrasteia: "Can't blame me for your messed up priorities."
Reka: "She has my eyes!"
Barbie: "Mom..."
Reka: "Ok.. Right.. Calming down.  Promise."

Adrasteia: "Wow that was a full day of training.   You guys think you know what you're doing for tomorrow?"
Barbie: "Yeah I'm pretty sure between the two of us, we'll be able to get Clawdeen trained and ready to age up really fast."
Adrasteia: "What do you mean?"
Don: "Well Barbie is like her father and family-oriented.  We both became best friends with out little pup yesterday so once she's aged up all we have to do is teach her two skills.   The libary and reading is the fastest way to do that so Barbie just became a super nanny and she's going to handle everything while I take care of these two."
Adrasteia: "Look at you two getting all strategic. It's kind of weird.. Quit it."
Barbie: "I wouldn't expect you to understand."
Adrasteia: "Oh yeah.. I have no idea what it's like to be in a dynasty.   I don't know what it's like to watch my mother and the evil doll who took over my head battle it out for no good reason other than The Boss needed entertainment.  Yeah no idea whatsoever."
Don: "Wait.. why didn't anyone tell me Addy was Airica's daughter?"
Barbie: "I'm not sure I even knew."

Barbie: "That's Mama's big boy!"
Don: " Be careful to not fall off sweetie."
Barbie: "This is fun right?  Just a little family time before the birthday cake candles get lit up."
Don: "Yeah this is fun.   It doesn't have to be all work around here."
Barbie: "Exactly.. Are we sure?"
Don: "What do you mean?"
Barbie: "It's just.. are we more focused on the dynasty or are we focused on having our family?"
Don: "I thought we were both."
Barbie: "I want to think so, too."
Don: "Time to go inside.  These two could use a nap and we should probably snuggle with Clawdeen a little bit more.  A few more hours to go."

Reka: "Barbie love.  I know you're bored and waiting for midnight but please don't break your father."
George: "Aren't you worried I could break her?"
Reka: "No.   You realize this is a magic game.  She's at war over there."
Barbie: "Mom.. you're killing my concentration."
Reka: "Exactly my point."

Adrasteia: "Everyone ready to see our little heir?"
Barbie: "Yes!"
Don: "I'm not so sure I'm ready for our last baby to stop being a baby."
Adrasteia: "You could always have more but then we wouldn't have room for puppies."
Don: "No that's ok.  Just give me one more minute to hold her."
Reka: "Whoo!  She's got the eyes."
Barbie: "Aww Nooboo.  She looks just like her sister."
Don: "They could be twins!"
Adrasteia: "... They are triplets."

Adrasteia: The eyes in glow format are just gorgeous.  Don't you agree?  Too bad they don't stay that color in wolf form.

Don: "How's Daddy's big girl?  You ready to learn all your tricks?"
Clawdeen: -tiny growl-
Barbie: "What is she doing?"
Don: "Awww.. baby's first hunt!"
Reka: "She's not scratching up my floor is she?"
Barbie: "Mom.. it can be fixed.  Come on sweetling.  Time to start all your training."

Barbie: "First things first, even though you're a wolf you have to always go in the potty.  No accidents outside in the yard ok?"
Clawdeen: -yips-
Barbie: "I think it's time we taught you how to talk.  Let's go down to the new nursery wing of the library."

Barbie: "And mommy designed this entire room just to teach our family's little ones how to talk."
Clawdeen: "My room!"
Barbie: "Exactly!"

Adrasteia: "Did mommy forget to leave enough room to learn to walk in that room?"
Barbie: "Shh.. she's concentrating!"
Adrasteia: "Whoa .. she's a wolf not a vamp.  Why did it only take like an hour to learn to walk?"
Barbie: "Because she's a genius."
Adrasteia: "No.. she's not.  Hrm.."
(Oh yea.. game glitch in my favor *jigs*)

Barbie: "And this little piggy went to the stock market where he got shares in roast beef."
Adrasteia: "Yeah that book always weirded me out. How many more?"
Barbie: "This is book number 6 and it's only 3 in the afternoon."
Adrasteia: "So wait.. you're done the toddler requirements?"
Barbie: "Yep.   We can use cake on all three of them tonight if we wanted."
Adrasteia: "And then it's a three day weekend to get her an A."
Barbie: "Exactly."
Adrasteia: "Nice. I wonder what the other two are doing.."
Barbie: "Don has them at home playing."

Howleen: "Boo!"
Clawd: "Oh!  You got me!"
Howleen: "Boo!"
Clawd: "Oh you did it again!"
Adrasteia: "So stinking cute."

Adrasteia: "It's midnight.  Time to get the cakes going.."
George: "Already ahead of you.   Although since it's a long weekend we could probably wait and give them more cutie time."
Barbie: "Too late now Dad."
------------------ Clawdeen gains Neat; Clawd gains Family-Oriented; Howleen gains Genius -----------------------
Howleen: "Tada!"
Clawdeen: "Hey where'd the cakes go?"
Barbie: "No need to eat all that sugar.  I threw them out."
Clawd: "Aww man."
Adrasteia: "Alright everyone.  I've lined up several vanities for your new wardrobes."

Adrasteia: "You're sure?"
Clawd: "Yeah I love it!"
Adrasteia: "But even at bedtime?"
Clawd: "Yeah why shouldn't I wear a baseball cap to bed?"
Adrasteia: "Just checking that's all."

Adrasteia: "There's just something wrong with a wolf wearing a bunny rabbit to bed."
Clawdeen: "I thought it was cute and fluffy and sweet looking."
Adrasteia: "Ok.  Your choice puppy princess."

Howleen: "No that one!"
Adrasteia: "Really?"
Howleen: "I love dress up!"
Adrasteia: "Ok.  You only get one chance so why not."

Reka: "How's it going?"
George: "Not bad.  We're up to a B for Clawdeen."
Adrasteia: "It's not even 6 am.  Did everyone have some elixirs or something?"
Barbie: "No we all did a quick hop in the motive mobile after the kids got new wardrobes."

Clawdeen: "Rawr!"
Adrasteia: "Aww the eyes don't transfer huh?"
Clawdeen: "Huh?"
Adrasteia: "Nothing.  Have fun practicing your hunting sweetie. "

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Every time I read one of your updates, it reminds me how much I positively cannot WAIT to do this challenge.  Aw, wereboo.  So, so adorable.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Yay for adorable new generation! Not good for Tala, though. But I love them and their little names! So cute! And Howleen's wardrobe is my favourite. If I had my way as a child, that's how I would have dressed. I was theatrical even then.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maisie

• Occult
Yay, go team Reka!!
Congratulations on three cute children and especially on Clawdeen (what a great naming theme, again).
Seems like Don's genetics play well with the Dolls'.

That picture really makes me wish for more wereboos! Aww!  ;D

Offline honeylamb

• Llama Wrangler
Your pictures are amazing! :) I'm loving this story and love the idea of it being a continuation from Artie's ID. I may PM you with a couple of questions of the general variety though.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Your pictures are amazing! :) I'm loving this story and love the idea of it being a continuation from Artie's ID. I may PM you with a couple of questions of the general variety though.

Feel welcome to do so at anytime.  Thanks for reading and Thank you for the compliment. 

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Aw, it really is a shame that eyes don't stay that super bright blue. I love the kids names, by the way!

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Aw, it really is a shame that eyes don't stay that super bright blue. I love the kids names, by the way!

Yeah I know and of course we can't alter the wolf state.  Drives me nuts.  Thanks on the names.   I can't take full credit on it though.    For those that didn't know I actually took the names from Monster High.  Which until I went to name the Dollkids, I thought was only some dolls in the toy aisle.   Now I know it's much much more. 

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
The Grim Recap:

Here's what you might have missed on Grim.   Everything is going great for the Doll House.  Barbie finally got all of her requirements done and then she had her heir before Tala did.  In less than a week, she went from expecting to having three gorgeous children running around.  Will they keep their lead?  Over in the Grim House, things are a little chaotic.  Tala also finished all of her requirements and was able to bring in the next generation.  However, none of her little bundles turned out to be the right life state.  Which took away the Grim lead and threw it right back into the Doll Camp.   Tala just got told she's going to have to get pregnant again but will she finally birth an heir or is the universe trying to play games with the Grims once again?

Airica: "You're right, of course.  This does feel weird."
Tala: -smug- "Of course, I am."
Adrasteia: "Awww.   You have such cute kids.  I can't wait to see the next one."
Tala: "Oh yeah.. about that.. I need to go call Gunther."
Airica: "Go ahead. Your father and I will start training Nick and Lady how to put the stinky in the pot."

Malcolm: "Mary sweetie.  It's time to learn to talk."
Tala: "Hey you sexy ghoul.   What do you say we take some time to ourselves?"
Gunther: "I feel like I should be mad you're using my feelings for you to have another baby but I can't help but also remember those feelings make them think you're hot.   Let's go."
Tala: -chuckles- "You got it."

Tala: "We aboslutely certain about this?"
Airica: "I think so.  Are you sure about it?"
Tala: "Feels weird to just push them to get older."
Airica: "You're already been seen visiting the bathroom.  There's only room for one more in the house.   If it's not the heir, then we'd have to do it anyway."
Tala: "For the dynasty?"
Airica: "For the dynasty."
(I blame this entire thing on the baby boomers challenge. )

Mary: "So you're sure we should do this?"
Adrasteia: "I don't see anything wrong with it.  Do you? You've already got an A in school thanks to Grandpa Malcolm."
Mary: "This is true. Okay."

Adrasteia: "Man those lips of Gunther's are catchy."
Airica: "Everyone has pointed ears, too.   Three different eye colors though."

Tala: "Yeah, you got anymore of those.... " -stops-
Clerk: "Anymore what?"
Tala: "Aww nooboo."
Clerk: "Oh wow!  Congratulations."
Tala: "Thank you.   So yeah I'm down here looking for age of instants and just seeing what other fun you got going on."
Clerk: "Sure let's check the inventory."

Tala: "So Lady how was your first hunt?"
Lady: "It wasn't that bad actually.   Grandma did most of the running around."
Tala: "Did you lock him in his room again?"
Lady: "He told me to after he got done tutoring everyone.  Something about needing purple butterflies."
Mary: "You're going down Dad!"
Lady: "Mom stop distracting me."
Nick: "Keep distracting her."
Airica: "Well this is a sight I haven't seen in a while."
Adrasteia: "I was thinking the same thing.  What are we waiting on?"
Gunther: "Huh.  How'd I lose the lead?"
Tala: "No more age of instants so they kids have to wait for midnight to use cakes.   They decided they wanted to."
Mary: "We're free spirits of awesomeness."

Gunther: "I can't believe they're going to be Young Adults already."
Tala: "It's ok sweetie."
Gunther: "I know but they were just born Sunday.   Here it is just past midnight on Tuesday and they're already going to move on with jobs and stuff."
Malcolm: "Yeah but that also means you have about 36 hours to get the good news or bad news. "
Gunther: "True.   Wish for something good, sweetheart."
Mary: "Oh I am Daddy. I am."
Adrasteia: "Make sure it's more than a wardrobe.   I promise to give you new duds before you go out into the world."
Lady: "Awesome!"

Nearly Heir Nick Grimgoth - Perfectionist, Eccentric, Vegetarian, Disciplined Good

Mary Grimgoth - Perceptive, Equestrian, Rebellious, Loner, Flirty

Lady Grimgoth - Party Animal, Athletic, Loves the Outdoors, Brooding, Absent-Minded

All three kids got completely randomized traits just for fun.  I have them saved and I'm contemplating putting them on a Swap Shop. 

Nick: "So we're all old now and we've got clothes in our favorite colors.. now what?"
Tala: "Now you guys can move out and go have fun doing whatever it is you want.  Like become an athlete." -gives Nick a Smile- " or a fortune teller. " -turns to Mary- "or a Sim Fu Champion." -winks at Lady-
Nick: "What about you and Dad?"

Tala: "I'm going to keep having babies until I get one that's a ghost like your Dad.  Then that child will have things it needs to accomplish for the family like I did.  Once the heir is born, it will be your Dad's choice to stay here, return to the netherworld or move out."
Mary: "So wait, is that why we're all grown up?  So we could move out?"
Tala: "Yes.   We need room in case I don't have an heir this time."
Lady: "Can't you just call up the adoption people and say 'Hey get me an unborn undead baby.. k thanks.'"

Tala: "If I could steal one I would but that's not how it's done guys.  The heir has to be of my own flesh and blood.  Preferably my skin color, too." -chuckles-
Nick: "Then I guess we should leave."
Tala: "You don't have to if you don't want to.  I'm not due for another few days."
Mary: "No.. you're right.  We can go do anything we want and if we leave, we don't have to have someone talking to us that we can't see."
Adrasteia: "Aww I'll miss you guys too!"

Gunther: "Good luck, son."
Nick: "Thanks Dad.  Take care of Mom alright?"
Gunther: "Of course."
Tala: "Bye Mary.  Don't forget you can come over.  Let me know how you're doing."
Mary: "Yes Mama.  Don't forget you can come down off the mountain too."
Lady: "Bye Ma.  Looks like we're outta here."
Tala: "Behave little Lady."
Lady: "Me?  Never." -laughs on her way out the door.-

Maid: "OH MY WATCHER!  It waved at me! That's it for the day.  I'll take that money now!" -runs away-

Tala: "I'm worried about the baby."
Gunther: "I don't think we have anything to worry about.  I like to worry so I would know if there was something to worry about."
Tala: "If we don't have a ghost, I want you to give up being a witch."
Gunther: "I think we should talk about that later."
Tala: "I'm serious."
Gunther: "I'll give up being a witch when you become a Goth."

A couple hours later....

Tala: "This baby better be a ghooooooooooost."

A couple hours after that......

Adrasteia: "It's twins!"
Tala: "I name the second one... Baron.   Such a cute little red boy."

Anna33

I really like Mary, hair where is it from.
I hope one of the nooboos is a ghost.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I really like Mary, hair where is it from.
I hope one of the nooboos is a ghost.

It's the same hair that Dakota had.   It's called Elegance Style and it's from the Runway Riot set.

Updated the bottom of the story to add a picture too.  I had messed up the coding and it didn't appear at first.

anything