Author Topic: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 18 - Airica]  (Read 148971 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher

Aw, looks like I missed the voting! My bad for neglecting the Life States Dynasty thread! I would've put my vote in for Ken. He's just too cute!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Aww sorry about that Rhoxi.  Blame me being very anxious to play that file again.  Barbie would have still won but I'm sure Ken appreciates the vote.  He is kind of hot.  Wait til you guys see what's next!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 8 Reka]
« Reply #152 on: February 02, 2013, 08:33:58 PM »
The Grim Recap:

Here's what you might have missed on Grim.  Reka and Airica's race to the finish has just begun but they're both done with their requirements.  Now it's time to raise children in this crazy event and hope that they can come out with decent traits.   Reka's edge seems to be rounding out a little bit as her triplets become children and she gives birth to another child Skipper.   Probably melted her heart a little bit to have a little doll to play with of her own.  Airica didn't have a husband who wanted five so she cut Malcolm off after their triplets were born.  While Reka has three possible heirs, Airica has it easier with only one heir so it's just that one child that has been getting the extra attention.    She doesn't neglect her other two though but soon I think they realize that they can do more of what they want out of life.   Will they?   Will the heirs and Tala make honor roll or will one of the ladies have to start all over and hope to still come out on top?

Adrasteia:  You know I feel the need to share with everyone that this has just been one of those week's in the Fable/Doll house.  You know the type of week I'm talking about.  The week where everyone is either busy skilling, busy studying, busy doing nothing, or busy being boring.   We had a lot of that.    And a lot of cake ...

Cake 1
Reka: "Yay baby girl.  Let's get you out of that blanket shall we?"
Adrasteia: "She's not the heir so you're just going with it huh?"
Reka: "Yeah it'd be nice to get out of the diaper stage of life."
Adrasteia: "Can't use cake more than once a day."
Reka: "I know but today is a holiday so the kids have to go to school anyway.  Tomorrow is last day for them to get honor roll too."
Adrasteia: "One of them will do it.  If the other two don't, well then you know who the heir is."
Reka: "And you call me mean."
Adrasteia: "Well I am evil.   Now put her down already so I can see if she looks plain like you or weird like George."

Adrasteia: "Ahh!  She's got the green brown hair.   Hurry Hurry to the dresser little one."
Reka: "What are you freaking out about?"
Adrasteia: "It's the ugly hair and it must be changed.  Ooh.  Favorite color black.   Poor little absent-minded genius.  Let's go sweetie pie.  Addy will take care of your bad clothes."

Adrasteia: "And my work is done.  Now get to training.  Chop Chop."
George: "Who are you to tell me to train my daughter?"
Adrasteia: "I said.. chop chop." -lightning booms outside- "You have LTHP to earn, gifts to buy or do I make it so you never realize your LTW hmm?"
George: "Come here, princess.  Let's get you away from the weird and evil voice in the sky."
Adrasteia: "I am not the voice.  That's someone else and I know her name. "

Adrasteia: So she was trained... next day came around...

Cakes 2, 3, 4, & 5
Adrasteia: "So all three got honor roll huh?   Well they can always screw up next time around. "
Reka: "They won't screw up."
Adrasteia: "Wow you really are becoming all soft and motherly.  Sticking up for your cubs and all.   Good for you.  Now let's see how these little darlings turn out."

Adrasteia: -snickers- "Oh man.. the faces.. Alright.  Let's line up nice and cute.  Remember it's about sharing.  Don't start yelling up at me that you can't get somewhere because someone is in the way.. "

Barbie added Daredevil to her traits.

Ken became Frugal.

Andy decided he loves the cold, too.

Skipper managed to get Lucky.

Adrasteia: "So if you're in here.  Where are the triplets?"
Reka: "Somewhere.   They all signed up for work like they were supposed to. They all know not to start skilling anything yet so they're bored."
Adrasteia: "Oh great bored teenagers.  Do you have any idea what bored teenagers do?!"

Adrasteia: Apparently play with magic... What's with all the crazy eyes?  I don't remember learning magic being that bad.

Cake 6
Reka: "Whooo!  My baby girl is growing up."
George: "Aha!  My little girl has an A."
Skipper: "I'm a big kid now!"

Adrasteia: "A big kid with bad hair.  Mirror now, Miss Rebellious."

You know I'm not sure why I even bothered to dress her the other two times.  I have to say though.  She's one of my favorite EA standard kids ever.

Adrasteia: "Ok now everyone work really hard while at the mausoleum ok?"
Barbie: "Yeah whatever."
Andy: "You got it."
Skipper: "Why do I have to work here too?"
Adrasteia: "One.. two.. three.  Where's number four?"
Skipper: "He ran ahead so you wouldn't find out what he chose to wear to work."
Adrasteia: "Wait.. you guys chose this?   Good thing I do the outfits then huh.  You people suck at it.   Let's go find Ken."

Adrasteia: "Oy.. Only a Ken would go black tie for the graveyard. Nice sneakers."
Ken: "Thanks I think.   Excuse me.  Going to be late."

Adrasteia:  And that was week 8 for the Fable/Doll House.  Just like I said, it was boring busy.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 8 - Reka]
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2013, 11:13:19 PM »
Hahaha, you can even make a boring skilling week hilarious. That is very Ken-like--makes me think of Toy Story 3. I love love love Skippers Teen wardrobe! A rebellious teen who loves black--that must have been so much fun to do.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 8 - Reka]
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »
Skipper is gorgeous! Despite myself, I kind of wish she was the heir  :P . Ken is very classy, indeed, and I love the hair you picked for him! It suits him perfectly . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Louise56

« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2013, 12:47:12 AM »
All the makeovers look great! Skipper look awesome, I love her everyday outfit. :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2013, 03:28:41 PM »
Thanks Rosa!  Yeah I think of Toy Story 3 when I play Ken too.  Although he started to look like another forum cutie recently because of all the good press he got.  And yeah I love Skipper.

Azokka - Me too!  I wish she was the heir but she is a doll and wasn't one of the triplets unfortunately.  I've already saved her to the Sim Bin as a YA.  I may actually share her if people wanted her.   

Thanks Louise!  Her every day outfit is my favorite too.  I'm sad that there wasn't a YA equivalent but I think her next outfit works out pretty good. 

Working on another update.   I find that I take a lot of screenshots (who knew!) and with my current story structure,  I'm having to use collages more.  No biggie it's just something I didn't think about.  I'm working with it and we're moving on.  Airica's version of week 8 should happen today if I can manage to get it done before the game comes on.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2013, 04:10:16 PM »
Will you upload Ken to the Swap Shop too, please? ;) He's too awesome not to!! (Yes, I voted for Ken. He desevered it.)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 8 - Airica]
« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2013, 04:37:14 PM »
The Grim Recap:

Here's what you might have missed on Grim.   Reka & Airica are in a race to finish a dynasty first.  They got lucky with the super cool life states dynasty this time instead of the other one.   Both ladies finished their requirements within hours of each other and gave birth to triplets.   Reka has three possible heirs who are hard to choose between while Airica only got one.   Little Tala has been getting special attention to make sure all requirements are met.  The entire dynasty is resting on her tiny sometimes hairy shoulders.  But hey.. no pressure.

Random Word from the Ultimate Watcher:  Neurotic paintings are awesome.   Don't know what it's supposed to be but it's awesome.

Ulric: "Hey Dad."
Malcolm: "Hey Son.  What's wrong?"
Ulric: "Dad.   Lupe and I want cake for breakfast."
Malcolm: "I think there is some in the fridge."
Ulric "No Dad.  We want our own cakes."
Malcolm: "Are you saying you want to age up early?"
Ulric: "Yeah we read that book Mom has and it says we can age up and leave because we're not heirs.  We talked about it and we want to be older than Tala.   She may be the heir but we're going to be bigger."
Malcolm: -chuckles- "Ok if that's what you want."
Ulric: "it is.  Trust me."

Adrasteia: "Isn't it a little early for cake?"
Ulric: "It's what we wanted.   Oh yea.  I'm going to be big."
Lupe: "Hmm.  I wish for cool hair."
---------------------------------
Adrasteia: "Try again."

Airica: "So how'd you find the book?"
Ulric: "It was my sixth bookworm sense."
Airica: "So have you told your sister yet?"
Ulric: "No but you need to."
Airica: "I'm aware.   So I hear you've chosen to become a writer and painter."
Ulric: "Yeah I just suddenly want to do both .. a lot."
Airica: "Good goals.  Are you guys going to want cake tomorrow too?"
Ulric: "We haven't decided.  We might try to get some of those nifty potions from the elixir shop or have Dad do it."
Airica: "Well you know I would prefer if you did it tomorrow instead of today so Tala doesn't miss her last day.  She needs to get honor roll and she won't until tomorrow because of Leisure Day."
Ulric: "What if she didn't get honor roll?"
Airica: "We'd fail and I'd have to start over with new husband and new kids.  You'd cease to exist."
Ulric: "Sure thing.  We'll wait."

Adrasteia: "Mom.. Mom what's wrong?  Why are you crying?"
Airica: "I just had to be mean to Ulric's face.I got a hangnail, two of my plants just died and the shower exploded on me this morning.   Tomorrow is my elder birthday and I never win at anything!  "
Adrasteia: "Oh come on now it's not that bad.  It's just your loser trait talking.    I know a good way to take care of that birthday thing at least.  Here I found this sitting in Malcolm's inventory.  Just drink it ok."
Airica: -sniff- "Ok."

Airica: "Hey I'm a YA again! Woot!"
Adrasteia: "Yeah and you have the weird Daniel Radcliffe eye thing going but it'll be ok.  Now go fix your outer wear and get something together for dinner.  Remember, you're my mom and I'll always love you.  No matter what traits that silly  machine gave you."

Tala: -growls-
Adrasteia: "Hey little sis.  Looking cute as always.  Hey did you know collecting challenges are achieved when you hunt.  We should probably back down and just leave it to howling ok?"
Tala: "Aww man."
Adrasteia: "I know.  Tomorrow is your last day of school.  Going to get honor roll right?"
Tala: "Of course!"
Adrasteia: "Good.  I'd hate to have to tell Granpa Artie you failed."
Tala: "He doesn't scare me!"
Adrasteia: "I wasn't trying to scare you.  Just saying is all."

Lupe: "Why did we come out here with the potions again?"
Ulric: "Ahh this tickles.  Because we didn't want to wake up the house."
Lupe: "Oh yea.   We waited like Mom said. My turn."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lupe: "Please Sister in the sky can I have new clothes now? "
Adrasteia: "Absotively Posilutely."
Ulric: "Hey me too."

Lupe & Ulric: "Have a good day at school Tala!"
Tala: "Hey did I miss something.."
Adrasteia: "Not the rock."

Lupe Grim -- Neurotic, Genius, Artistic, Proper, Kleptomaniac -- LTW: World Renowned Surgeon

Ulric Grim -- Loner, Heavy Sleeper, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Night Owl -- LTW: Illustrious Author

It's this moment I realized both girls were clones of Airica.

Adrasteia: "Speaking of clones - look who got honor roll."
Tala: "Like I would fail. Ha"
----------------------------------------------
Tala: "Tada!"
Airica: "Ack.  Nancy hair."
Malcolm: "She doesn't look like my mom though."
Adrasteia: "No she looks like Lupe who looks like her mother."
Tala: "Wait.. I have grandma hair..."
-------------------
Tala: "Wardrobe Now."
Malcolm: "Actually.. "
Tala: "Ack what's happening!" -forced to transform into a werewolf-
Adrasteia: "That was fun."

Malcolm: "Ewww.  Right on the seat.."
Tala: "Why would he do that?"
Adrasteia: "Because you went all wolfy right in front of him."
Tala: "Oh."
Adrasteia: "Mom.. Lupe.. where you two going?"

Adrasteia: "Seriously?  You both came to the greenhouse to do that."

Tala added Handy to her other traits.   Decided since she looked so close to Airica she had to have a new color other than purple so I chose blue for her hair and lips.

Malcolm: "Uhh.   Give me a second it's been a while since high school.  Like a whole week or so before you were born."
Tala: "Ok Dad.  So What about this one right here."
Malcolm: "Oh that one is easy."

The night every girl waits for as a teenager just happens to be the same night as the full moon. 
Tala: "Can I go yet?"
Adrasteia: "Fine. Go.  Just think this is going to make horrible pictures."

Malcolm: "Raaaaahh."
Poor Guy Who used to be a zombie: "Ahhh!"
Malcolm: -chomp- "And you make five.  Only 12000 more simoleons to go!"
Airica: "Good job hun.  There's another one in the back to be cured.  I'm going to go to bed."

Tala: "Mwahahaha."
Airica: "How was prom, sweetie?"
Tala: "It went great.  Made prom queen.  I didn't meet anyone though."
Airica: "Oh that's too bad. Don't forget to sign up for your job before midnight though."
Tala: "Oh yea.  Ok."

The poor guy who was just cured got attacked by another zombie.

Airica: "Good night Cornelia.   Shut off the lights when you leave the room."

Adrasteia: "Aww man you've taught her your bad table manners."
Tala: "Huh?"

How an evil Grim takes care of RI requirement:
Tala: "Oh Glenn.. thanks for coming over.  You know I think there's a spark between us.   Maybe our two hearts are meant for each other..."
---------------------------------------------------
Tala: -kisses him as soon as she is alluring-
-----------------------------------------------
Tala: "Sorry Glenn.  I just realized I need to concentrate on my career right now."
Glenn: "What?! I hate you!"
Tala: "I'm ok with that.  Can you go now?"

Ok so the one on the left is one I've never seen and the one on the right is awesome.  If you like that sort of thing.
Lupe: "Why did I hear you take a picture?"
Adrasteia: "Because I like what you've done to the Morty Bella painting."
Lupe: "What do you mean?"
Adrasteia: "It's a different way to do it."
Lupe: "Looks normal to me."
Adrasteia: "Of course it does."

Malcolm: "Ahhh! "

Malcolm: "What in the simverse was that?"
Adrasteia: "A sign that standing in the yard while it's raining is bad."
Malcolm: "Hey I'm working on my lifetime wish here!"
Adrasteia: "With the gate locked so you can't move?"
Malcolm: "Yeah it seems faster this way."

Malcolm: "I can't get there.. Oh look.. compendium, supernovium and tiberium." -epic music-
Adrasteia: "Hey it worked!  I think it's time to unlock the gate and take a shower."
Malcolm: "I think you're right.   I feel so much happier now too."
Adrasteia: "That's the electric current still moving through your veins."

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 8 - Addy]
« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2013, 05:05:54 PM »

Hi guys.   This is Sunlit Tides.   Ok bye now.

Artie: "Think they'll buy that?"
Adrasteia: "Not a chance but you guys don't give me a choice so they don't have one either."
Artie: "Hey it'll get better.  And I'll have fun I'm sure."
Adrasteia: "When aren't you having fun.."
Artie: "Uhh... huh.   I don't know.  Get back to you on that."

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 9 - Reka]
« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2013, 10:47:12 AM »
The Grim Recap:

Here's what you've missed on Grim.   Reka blames Rica for her death and that's how we got Airica.  Now Airica and Reka are racing to the finish in their own life states dynasties.   So far the race has been a close one between both women as they finished within hours of each other.  Now all the pressure is on the shoulders of their teenagers.  Reka has three possible candidates while Airica only has evil genius Tala to get everything done.   Will that be the doom of her dynasty or will that help her get the edge on Reka?

Spooky Day has arrived again in Riverview. 
Adrasteia: "Why is this called the Grandpas household if it's full of young women?"
Reka: "I don't know."
George: "This was my Dad's house before he died.  One of the old guys are still living but he moved in Ari, Lydia and Cherry for fun.  I think he's dating Ari."
Adrasteia: "Nice costumes.  Where'd you get yours from George, work?"
George: "uhh.. Ha!  I win."
Reka: "I think that was a yes."
George: "Hey Tom.  How's the rest of the Shallow Clan?"
Reka: "Most are dead except the skinny wife and the fat husband I think."
Tom: "Hey!"

Fable teenagers all got ready to go trick or treating.  We have a pirate/skullboy, a bunny, a clown and a cheerleader.

Then they all swapped to their formals.  Oops forgot it was prom night.

Barbie made Prom Queen and Ken made Prom King.

This is Ken's new RI Jaymi.   He was the only one who got lucky.  Guess we're going to have to find dates the old fashioned way...  throw a party!

George: "So Guy.  You're a newspaper deliverer right?"
Guy: "Sure am!"
George: "Do you know my daughter Barbie?"
Guy: "Is she the goth one or the princess?"
George: "The one with the bright eyes."
Guy: "Oh the princess!  Yeah I know her.  We met in class the other day."
George: "I want you to date her.   She's at work with the others trying to get her final promotion but I think you should totally let me put a love spell on you or something."
Guy: "Why would I let you do that?"
George: "You get to kiss her and I'll be ok with it."
Guy: "Oh!  Ok."
George: "Reka.. grab the blonde girl and keep her busy until Andy comes home.  Guy you stay here with me."

Barbie/Andy: "Hi my dad says you wanted to talk to me."
Guy/Joanna: - both under love spell- " You're really cute.."
-----------------------------------------------------
RI Requirement.... check
Level 3 .... check
Adrasteia: "Ok party's over.  Everyone out.  Kids need to do homework so we can make honor roll tomorrow."

Reka: "Happy Birthday honey."
George: "Thank you.  I don't want cake.  I think I'll wait for the sparkles to make me do the little dance."
Reka: "That's ok.  I don't want to let go right now."
George: "You think the kids are ok with the love spell trick?"
Reka: "Yes.  It got the deed done.  Quite genius of you, poohbear."
George: "Why thank you, dollface."
Adrasteia: -gagging noises-

Adrasteia: "Happy Birthday George!"
George: "Thanks Addy.  Hmm.. I think I need to change some things in my life." -midlie crises started-
Adrasteia: "Aww nuts."

------------
Honor Roll.... check

Barbie: "Hey Guy."
Guy: "Hi Barbie.  How you doing?"
Barbie: "Great I just got on the honor roll!"
Guy: "Wow Congrats!  I'm not in school anymore."
Barbie: "I noticed.  That's why we have to be just friends.  It's not you.  It's me.  Now please leave so I can have a birthday without you here."
Guy: "What?! I can't believe this.  We're soulmates."
Barbie: "No.  You're a newspaper kid that aged up weird and I'm a child with a purpose in life and you don't fit in that purpose.  Goodbye Guy."

Adrasteia: Ok Pause... This next part is hard to talk about.  It's the first time I've seen this kind of thing and I wasn't sure how to handle it.    As soon as Guy was off the lot two things happened at once.   The family became torn on what was the best course of action and I had to keep going back and forth to make sure everything was seen.  It was... difficult.   Play. 

Adrianna Grim: "Well hey little lady.   You ready to visit the big playground?"
Pinky: "I am 58.  I knew it would happen eventually."
Dexter: "I thought I'd go first."
--------------------------------------------------
Barbie: "Hey why is everyone running outside.  We're having our birthday!"
Andy: "I don't know.  Ken do you know?"
Ken: "Whooo!  It's your birthday!"
Barbie: "That's a no... "
-----------------------------------------------------
Adrianna: "You're such a pretty little lady."
Pinky: -licks her face- "You taste like chocolate."
Adrianna: "I just had cupcakes.  You ready to go now?  Need to say goodbye to anyone?"
Pinky: "Everyone is here already."
Reka: "Artie if that's you I'm going to do really bad un family friendly things to you!"
Pinky: "She doesn't know."
Adrianna: "She can't here us talk. "
---------------------------------------------------------
Barbie: "Tada! Hey.  Where are Mom & Dad?!"
Ken: "Ooh sparkles."
--------------------------------------------------------
Adrianna: "Here girl.  Follow the stick. "
Pinky: "I love fetch!"
--------------------------------------------------------
Andy: "Oh yea.  Finally free of the high school tether!"
Barbie: "What's with your hair?"
Andy: "What do you mean?"
Barbie: "Nothing."

Ken: "Hey it's our turn, little sis."
Skipper: "Finally!"
Barbie: "Hey why is everyone in here for this and not ours?"
Reka: "Go outside sweetie and you'll see."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ken/Skipper: "Tada!"
Barbie: "Oh my watcher!  Pinky died!"
Andy: "What?!"
Adrasteia: "Oh Skipper honey.  We have to fix that hair."

Then as if 4 birthdays and 1 death day wasn't enough...
Adrasteia: "Happy Birthday Ant!  Happy Birthday Bee! Aww you're both elders now.   Quick someone start gifting some stuff."

Andy -- Loves the Outdoors, Loves the Cold, Animal Lover, Heavy Sleeper, Perfectionist -- The Zoologist

Skipper -- Rebellious, Absent-Minded, Lucky, Brave, Genius -- Alchemy Artisan

Ken -- Friendly, Athletic, Frugal, Party Animal, Green Thumb - Profession Athlete

Barbie -- Loves the Outdoors, Loves the Cold, Frugal, Daredevil, Family-Oriented -- CEO of a Mega-Corporation

Reka: "So you know.. there's room in the house again."
George: "Really?  Number five? "
Reka: "Sure thing big guy. Whaddya say?"
George: "Come here dollface."

Barbie won the heir poll so she got her very own Barbie Dream House... section.  All done in her favorite color!

Barbie: -jumps to level 4-  "This is interesting.  Am I going to break a nail?"
Adrasteia: "Just do it already you'll realize it's fun very soon.  How did you get the extra levels?"
Barbie: "I don't know.  But hey I have three different wishes."
Adrasteia: "Ok well have fun finishing that up.  You should finish about the time we have to go to City Hall for graduation."

Adrasteia: "Aww how sad that Ken was the only one to go against convention."
Andy was made Class Valedictorian.   Barbie was voted Most Likely to be a Millionaire.  Ken was voted Most Popular.  Skipper was voted Most Likely to Take Over the World.

But Graduation Day like the day before was darkened by an unfortunate event.
Reaper: "Hey little guy.  Let's go visit your special lady ok?"
Dexter: "Definitely."
Reka: "Not another one!"
Adrasteia: "Hey this means Barbie can go find Mr Barbie."
Barbie: "Awesome.  Hey Dad I'm taking your invitation to that party! Bye!"

Adrasteia: "Artie.. is that you?"
Reaper: "Uhh.. no?"
Adrasteia: "Get off the computer and go back to work!"
Reaper: "No fun Addy.  no fun."

So who will our little heiress choose hmm?
1) Skip Broke  -- 2) Billy Caspian -- 3) Don Lothario   

Find out next week here on "As the Grim Reaps..."

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 9 - Reka]
« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2013, 11:25:11 AM »
WOW, All caught up now. to many kids, my head is spinning.. LOL

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
Re: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better (A Dynasty) [New Chapter: Week 9 - Reka]
« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2013, 11:30:26 AM »
Billy Caspian makes pretty children. I know Ruby Broke also does - I don't think I've seen a lot of Skip's babies, though.

(...and, good grief, four birthdays simultaneous with Pinky being reaped? I'm dizzy just thinking about it.)
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2013, 02:39:01 PM »
But according to your extra restrictions that you gave yourself, Billy isn't on the list until next generation.....

Extra Restrictions Due to Insane Player
  • Christopher Steel, Agnes Crumplebottom, Billy Caspian and Jon Lessen are all off the spouse lists until Generation 3.  If they are still around, they deserve to join.[/li]
    • Even though Addy's file is not official. 
      • Toddlers have to be BFs with both parents, have learned all training and at least one skill with 3 points before aging up.
      • Children have to get an A in school without tutoring
      • Teenagers have to go to prom, get an A and reach level 5 in a skill they didn't learn as a toddler
    More to come as they are remembered :)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2013, 03:29:12 PM »
Excellent update.  Make sure Skip doesn't have that weird top lip that Trigger has if you go for him.  That thing is unfortunate and lasts generations.

anything