Author Topic: Paradox Box  (Read 11460 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: Paradox Box
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 08:12:59 AM »
Is it the stairs that have no bottom?

Leto85

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 11:51:25 AM »
Is it the stairs that have no bottom?

No, that one indeed is a paradox but it already got covered by sdhoey. The paradox there is not that the stair starts at nothing but that it starts at one level but also leads to the level on top of it which has exactly the same side.
I am pretty sure that Seabody has it right, but let's wait for confirmation on that.
I am glad you guys are so excited for this house. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »
Leto, that's astounding!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 09:59:08 PM »
No, that one indeed is a paradox but it already got covered by sdhoey. The paradox there is not that the stair starts at nothing but that it starts at one level but also leads to the level on top of it which has exactly the same side.
I am pretty sure that Seabody has it right, but let's wait for confirmation on that.
I am glad you guys are so excited for this house. :)

Oh, the pressure! ;D I can't explain it any better, so here's a picture:

Leto85

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 05:56:54 AM »
Congratualations Seabody, you have solved the latest part of the Paradox Box.
Thank you for participating people. You all can now download your own version of the Paradox Box.
Please let me know what you guys think of it. I like to entertain.

And have fun with it, it's livable, though might be not truelly what you have been expecting. Illusions, illusions... :P

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 06:02:00 AM »
ooh, first to download, but seeing how it's 10pm I probably won't be the first to actually explore it  >:(
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Chuckles_82

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 06:51:17 AM »
I knew there was a big chunk of green in there! It's practically the same colour as the grass, so it looks like a chunk of ground is up higher. Awesome build :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 03:53:53 PM »
Yes we can download it! I am going to have some crazy Sims have some fun with this!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 03:55:36 PM »
Leto, can you please post a picture of all the paradoxs? I still don't understand where they all are.

That aside this is amazing! I can't believe these things that you build. You're a genius!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline PolarBair

• Occult
    • This is a link to my studio on the exchange where my builds can be downloaded.
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 08:04:01 PM »
Wow, Leto. I just installed and explored your Paradox Box. Not only was this a brilliant idea but it seems the biggest mystery yet to be solved is how did you get the camera angle just right for that screen shot?

I can get a few things to line up but there's always something out of alignment ruining the illusion.
My Builds
The EPs I have are:
Ambitions
World Adventurer
Late Night
Showtime
Seasons

Offline Annenator

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2012, 10:53:31 PM »
Wooooow!  That is sooo clever!  You're a genius Leto!

Leto85

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 05:10:26 AM »
Leto, can you please post a picture of all the paradoxs? I still don't understand where they all are.

That aside this is amazing! I can't believe these things that you build. You're a genius!

But members who posted before you like Chuckles and Seabody have already pointed out where they are. I don't understand what you mean.
And thank you all for the compliments. I find it nice to read my work got appreciated.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 06:34:57 AM »
But members who posted before you like Chuckles and Seabody have already pointed out where they are. I don't understand what you mean.
And thank you all for the compliments. I find it nice to read my work got appreciated.
I can half see where they mean but really can not see them all. I meant making a photo similar to sdhoey's but with all of the paradoxs.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything