Author Topic: Snowmen  (Read 21054 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Snowmen
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 11:11:56 PM »
I found this next to the snowman, but after looking at it closer, almost looks like a santa gnome, but it sure is ugly, lol.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 11:38:56 PM »
Please don't feel bad guys! I chose the traits I did, all I need to do is modify his traits!  ;D Plus, my alien made an alien snowman!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2012, 08:45:08 PM »

In an effort to freeze my favorite Sim, I got a snap of the Snowhockey guy's back.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 01:51:04 AM »
Makes me think of the cautionary warning: Don't eat yellow snow!

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 02:16:59 AM »

This was built by the ghost of my second generation homeless legacy heir. I find it pretty funny that he built it next to his own grave.

Leto85

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 06:49:44 AM »

This was built by the ghost of my second generation homeless legacy heir. I find it pretty funny that he built it next to his own grave.

Melt in peace. :P

Leto85

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 06:50:24 AM »
Please don't feel bad guys! I chose the traits I did, all I need to do is modify his traits!  ;D Plus, my alien made an alien snowman!

Wait a sec, green snow! How on Earth Esther...?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 06:34:19 PM »
Wait a sec, green snow! How on Earth Esther...?
Don't ask me, ask my alien.  ;D

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2012, 12:27:08 AM »
Melt in peace. :P

Funny and Esther's alien how did you make green snow?

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2012, 09:02:42 AM »
My sim family yesterday (my yesterday) made snowmen.  The athletic one kept making classic, the bookworm (author) one kept making hockey players.  The child, who is half alien and half human made only alien ones.  After she built it, she just moved her hand around it, like she was packing it down, a green cloud appeared and it turned green.
Her daddy also made one after she had made two of them.  She made four alien ones, dad made one alien, one hockey (and he has the athletic trait, law enforcement) three classic and mom made four hockey and one classic.  She has love of oudoors, gather, bookworm, computer whiz and family oriented.  He has love of outdoors, athletic, natural cook, brave and family oriented (I think). 

Haven't yet gottten the gnome   :(  one family built several, not sure total, but at least 20 of them and no gnome.   This family had made 14 and no gnome.

Offline smaurine82

• Townie
    • Jensen Legacy
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2013, 05:18:01 PM »
There is a 50% chance of learning a new type of Snowman when building one. Traits determine the Snowmen you can make. Aside from Common, there are five other types:

Tragic Clown Snowman - Grumpy, Hates the Outdoors - also having a low mood (-40)
Hockey Snowman - Athletic, Loves the Outdoors - also having an ice skating rink on the lot.
Evil Snowman  - Daredevil, Evil, Mean-Spirited, Hot-Headed, Pyromaniac (yes the hidden trait)
Reaper - Unlucky, Evil and having tombs/urns on the lot or in the inventory  - part time job at mausoleum as well (harder to learn)
Alien - Insane, Computer Whiz (harder to learn)

Thanks for sharing this. When my legacy Sim went to school, she noticed a bunch of different types of snowmen but I couldn't figure out why. This is a huge help! Bookmarking this for sure.

anything