Author Topic: The Enterprise Immortal Dynasty - graveyard  (Read 19487 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: The Enterprise Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2012, 07:37:07 PM »
Well, the file for the Storeybrookes won't open any more, so I'm back on this one. I've had three fires all in the one sim day, though no one died. My founder was off fishing at the ocean, despite it being winter, and the gen 2 was still a toddler and was happily playing the xylophone at the time, so the two vital sims didn't have a chance of dying. Also, Agnes got the YA portrait redone of Patrick and the toddler portrait redone of Majel (I didn't do the large size portraits, just medium sized ones, so I could be sure of getting them finished in plenty of time).

So yeah, my first fires ever in The Sims 3 ... and all three of them happened in the same sim day ... I tell you, the game doesn't want me to succeed. :)

edit: Sims 3 spontaneously decided to encounter a problem and shut itself down while I was playing it yesterday. So I had to open the most recently saved game file on my return to it. It happened to be just prior to Majel's toddler-child birthday, and all the paintings were done, so that made me applaud my decision to save more often.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Enterprise Immortal Dynasty Simdate 2012120.9 update
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2012, 06:48:01 PM »
Watcher's Personal Log Simdate 2012120.9
"Pictures have been taken and will come, I'm running against time for a business trip to outside of Brisbane and wanted to at least post an in action update for you. Hopefully pictures in 4-5 days will be amended to this update."

- Dek

Sandi's Personal Log Simdate 2012120.9
"Well finally, NO MORE SCHOOL! At long last, I'm out of that place, and I aint never going back there. I'm a young adult now, and well, while Sam was alright when I was a teen, I'm now a young adult and he's ... still just a teen. I want a man ... and there are two men in this house - Patrick and Leighton. Yeah, I know that Patrick is married to Agnes and that Leighton is married to Fiona, but I both of those women are older than their men, while I am younger ... much more vibrant. Hold on a minute, I need to have a word with Patrick ... the hagness has moved away from him. I am perceptive enough to know that both Patrick and Leighton want vibrancy in their women."

Patrick's Personal Log Simdate 2012120.9
"I am absolutely shocked. Sandi has not only just become a young adult, at least those mood swings and her pranks are behind us, but she has tried flirting with me, and told me she'd love to get to know me better. I'm old enough to be her father ... or at least her uncle, and I told her no. Looking at the way she has started ignoring Sam, and Sam's puppy dog eyes of adoration which follow her wherever she goes, I can see hurt and heartbreak there. I can see nothing for it ... but a call to LeFromage for Sam to attend. And to think ... they were prom king and queen in high school and they'd even moved their beds alongside each other. Maybe when Sam is a Young Adult she'll seem him in a new light."

Leighton's Personal Log Simdate 2012120.9
"By the pricking of my thumbs, looks like trouble this way comes. No, I'm not psychic, or a witch, that's mum, I can just read Sam and Sandi very well. Things have changed between them, things are not the same, by the look on Patrick's face, Sandi is now playing some other game. Yeah, I was watchful over them while teenagers, what father wouldn't want to make sure his teenaged son treated his girlfriend in the right way? Yeah, I put on a turn when they moved their beds together, but it was expected. Excuse me a moment, Sandi's here, she took the opportunity to change into her swimwear ... yeah you heard me properly, her swimwear, during winter. Excuse me a moment."

Leighton's Personal Log Supplemental
"Back again. It seems that Sandi has decided that she wants an older married man. She's already spoken to Patrick and now me. I told her it wasn't right ... that I am the father of her boyfriend. She said that Sam was just a teenager, still calling himself Slammin' Sammie, and that she wanted a man. I told her that she would have to wait for Sam, that I wouldn't be playing those games with her, that I didn't want to do anything to hurt Sam, or see anyone hurt Sam. She didn't like that, I can tell, but she left me. Poor Sam, he can't put up with this, he's loved her since forever, maybe I should see about putting Sam into boarding school - LeFromage perhaps."

Slammin' Sammie's Personal Log Simdate 2012120.9
"I don't get it. She's changed and is now ignoring me. We went to the prom together, we became prom king and prom queen, we went on dates, we kissed and fell in love, and now she's ignoring me. I love her so much though, this is hurting me, I feel the pain inside me like a knife. In addition, Patrick and dad both came and spoke with me, they said they want to send me to "Le Fromage Art School" for the rest of my schooling, they said it was for my own good. Well, I suppose it probably is, at least I won't have to see Sandi for those days. But Sandi does look nice in her new pajamas, I must say. I wonder if Majel wants to talk or play. I like Majel as well, she's very cute and just like a little sister, even though she and I aren't brother and sister. Aren't her cat slippers and her outerwear dinosaur costume cute?"

"Majel's Personal Log Simdate 2012120.9
"Being a kid is such fun! Dad gave me a tabcast and showed me how to use it and how to learn about photography. He also showed me a locked door and told me that when I'm a teenager, I'll be let into that room. When I was younger I played the xylophone, and I really loved that, I wish I could play more music now, but photography is almost as good ... I love photography! ... oh wait, there's Sam! I like Sam. He was always very nice to me! Oooh, he wants me to ride the horse that Granny Yumi gave me for my childhood birthday. Sam pulled out a camera and took a photograph of me riding the horse,  I'm going to get these bandits, just watch if I don't. Then Sam gave me his camera and said he's going away to school. He was very sad about that, and I was as well. My Slammin' Sammie was going away. But I reached up to his waist and gave him a hug before listening to another photography tabcast. You just wait ... I'm going to be a big photography star one day."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2012, 06:57:42 PM »
Have a safe trip. That watchers log was sad. I felt sorry for Sam. I hope Sandi comes to her senses while he's away.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2012, 09:19:33 PM »
Have a safe trip. That watchers log was sad. I felt sorry for Sam. I hope Sandi comes to her senses while he's away.

Either that, or Sam gets over her especially once Majel ages up twice, although with such an age gap I doubt that bit.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2012, 09:51:33 PM »
I don't know, it could happen. I wouldn't want someone back who tried to cheat on me with my own father!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Louise56

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 04:18:25 AM »
Poor Sam! What is wrong with Sandi, flirting with Leighton?
Have a save trip, looking forward to the pictures, I think you can tell I love pictures by now. :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 05:24:35 AM »
Wow, am I reading this right?  The household has Patrick, Agnes, Majel, Leighton, Yumi, Sam, Fiona, and Sandy?  You have 8 Sims in the first generation?  That's quite risky, filling the house at the first go.  Good luck with all that, for sure!  I, too, love the Trek theme.  Interesting that you chose the actors' names instead of the characters' names.

Also, have you been able to get any of that future themed stuff from the Store?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 07:56:13 AM »
Wow, am I reading this right?  The household has Patrick, Agnes, Majel, Leighton, Yumi, Sam, Fiona, and Sandy?  You have 8 Sims in the first generation?  That's quite risky, filling the house at the first go.  Good luck with all that, for sure!  I, too, love the Trek theme.  Interesting that you chose the actors' names instead of the characters' names.

Also, have you been able to get any of that future themed stuff from the Store?

Lol, my dynasty is going to have all 10 slots filled a few sim days after I next enter my game. With the ages of the sims being as spanned out as they are, plus one of my kitties is almost an elder, there's not much of a problem there. It looks to be the same in Dek's house. Especially since Grandma Yumi is an elder.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Enterprise Immortal Dynasty Simdate 2012121.2 update
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
Watcher's Personal Log Simdate 2012121.2
I'm back from my trip, safe and sound. I've added pictures to tha tlast post of mine as you'll see ... one is from a previous post, but the rest of them are new. The household is upset, all except for Patrick due to his stone heart LTR. None of the household wanted to post a log, except for Patrick so I'll hand you over to him.

Patrick's Personal Log Simdate 2012121.2
I returned home from a day of fishing at the beach to be greeted with Agnes in tears at the door, "she's dead, Pat", Agnes told me, "she lived to 100 and then Grim came and took Yumi away. She was at her alchemy station when it happened. No warning to any of us that it was happening ... one moment she was there, then she was gone, having gone with Grim."

Yumi helped Agnes and me raise Majel. She became a witch and crafted plenty of elixirs for us to use. Even now I have a number of her friendship and potent friendship elixirs in my back pocket, all thanks to her skills.

RIP Yumi Sekemoto.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2012, 09:07:53 AM »
Hurray for a free household slot!

It's still rather sad to see a mortal housemate die, especially early on. RIP Yumi.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2012, 04:08:10 PM »
She was my full on alchemy test :) I had mucked around with alchemy previously, but this time I wanted to see how far I could get with alchemy and a sim. She reached level 9 alchemy, and had researched/read quite a number of the alchemy elixirs. I have learned as a result of what I did with her. I also had her do some gardening.

It was the first day of spring on which she died ... (week 4 day 6) in game days and yes, a spot is opened up ... which may be filled in 4 sim days or so. Fiona Sekemoto (nee McIrish) is 87 days, and Agnes is 2 days from Elder.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
Well, lets fill that open slot!  ;D Need some nooboos to play with. LOVE LOVE nooboos..

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2012, 05:04:00 PM »
not a nooboo ... a sim to help with future nooboos perhaps, but not a nooboo. :D

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2012, 05:47:14 PM »
If my calculations are correct (and I doubt they are) a nooboo will be eligble to be in the house in approximately 22 sim days. I may hold off on it though ... I do want Majel to take some international photos before she brings in the third generation. :)
and poor Leighton ... he tossed up a wish to have five grand children ... 1 grand child yes, 5 ... he'll have to die for Sam's 3rd child to be born (I think)

anything