Author Topic: The Enterprise Immortal Dynasty - graveyard  (Read 19473 times)

Offline Markel1970A

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Enterprise Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 11:54:15 AM »
I'm a Treker, so I love this!  8)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 12:41:52 AM »
I love your theme!  Good luck!
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 05:56:12 AM »
My computer packed it in tonight. :(

As a result, things are on hiatus until I can get it looked at and (hopefully) repaired. With any luck it won't be too expensive to fix.

Sadly, Dek

Louise56

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 06:00:20 AM »

As a result, things are on hiatus until I can get it looked at and (hopefully) repaired. With any luck it won't be too expensive to fix.

Sadly, Dek

I'm sorry to hear that.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 07:12:57 PM »

Sadly, Dek

Sorry to hear that, Dek :( Wishing you good luck and your computer a speedy recovery!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 08:06:22 PM »
Thanks all ... (on my work computer ... shhh, don't tell my boss) anyway, I took my tower down to a new computer store, told them what's happened, and they're going to take a look at it. I told them to let me know what needs to be done, particularly if it requires something replaced, so I know the cost etc ahead of time. I did, however ask them to up my RAM from 4 to 8, so hopefully things may go better for me from now on. He said it would be a couple of hours for the testing to take place. The labour (testing) and the RAM upgrade are $49 and $35 respectively.

I also took the opportunity while I was out to pick up my preordered Sims 3: Seasons, so I now have to wait (im)patiently for the computer to be repaired to install and muck around with Seasons. I think I'm going to like Spring most of all, followed by Winter. Autumn and Summer can be taken or left from my perspective.

Anyway, best get on with my work.

Edit: Computer back and running. There is apparently a 'thermal paste' that is used in the system that managed to dry up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 04:29:14 AM »
Good news! Wow, now I'm jealous of your new ram. I can't wait to get my own upgraded.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 02:40:40 PM »
Hmmm, odd. Well glad you're getting things up and running!

By samoht04

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 06:14:07 PM »
Watcher's Personal Log Simdate 2012111.6
A short update this one ... with the computer issue, some of the shots I took are no longer relevant, yet, but I wanted to give you all a couple more collages. I've updated almost all of Patrick's clothes, and also gave Agnes a makeover. I think I need to still play with his Formal and Sleepwear, however. I'll hand you over to Patrick now. Agnes is wanting to open her own hailing frequencies so next update will probably be hers. Also, Patrick finds a pet, names him Garak and finds some housemates. Oh and there will be pictures of the house interiors and exteriors.

- Dekkie

Founder's Personal Log Simdate 2012111.6
Well, I was rather concerned about Agnes. It seemed to me that she was pretty much a K.Pulaski when I was looking for a B.Crusher. However, she disappeared into her room one day, and on her emergence ... WOW! She is definitely no longer a K.Pulaski! It makes me want to boldly go where only Erik Darling has gone before.

Left image: Agnes in her formal wear. Top to bottom Agnes in her everyday, sports, sleep, swim and outer wear.

Anyway, I felt inspired by her bold new clothing choices to update my own clothes, and I hope you like the result. Like Agnes, I have also selected outer wear. Unlike Agnes, I have also selected a dedicated work outfit.

Left to Right: Patrick in his everyday, formal, sleep, sports, swim, outer and work wear.

- Patrick

Louise56

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »
I'm glad your computer is fixed. They both have awesome makeovers. I like the star trek quote lol. ;D

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »
....will you add translations for trekkie stuff please?  :)
Like... K.Pulaski and B.Crusher?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 11:09:42 PM »
Woooo a Beverly, huh? Heh heh heh

Is this pet a reptile by any chance ;)

By samoht04

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 11:18:10 PM »
I'm glad your computer is fixed. They both have awesome makeovers. I like the star trek quote lol. ;D

Thank you Louise, so am I. I'm pleased you liked the makeovers and the quote. :)

....will you add translations for trekkie stuff please?  :)
Like... K.Pulaski and B.Crusher?

Certainly :)

Patrick Stewart played Captain Jean Luc Picard on The Next Generation.

During most of the run of the series (Seasons 1 and then 3-6) the doctor was Doctor Beverly Crusher. Captain Picard and Dr Crusher were very good 'friends' who enjoyed cups of tea together, dinner dates, and so forth. In short, they really liked each other. Beverly was very attractive (at least to me as an adolescent boy at the time).

During Season 2, Beverly Crusher had transferred to Starfleet Medical, and a new Doctor was brought in, Doctor Katherine Pulaski. She was old and crusty and sarcastic and to my eyes not very attractive. Captain Picard and Doctor Pulaski clashed more often than they agreed with each other on just about everything, and they most definitely did not enjoy cups of tea together, dinner dates, or anything else of that nature. Doctor Pulaski did, however, perform life saving surgery on Picard in one episode. Doctor Pulaski didn't work out in TNG, and so they decided to bring Beverly Crusher back again.

So basically, it was me having Patrick suggesting that in his (my) view that Agnes had transformed from an undesirable ugly hag into an attractive woman that he'd quite enjoy having cups of tea, dinner dates and so forth with her.

Is this pet a reptile by any chance ;)

Yes, a Pygmy Turtle!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2012, 11:48:59 PM »
I thought so. If you get a big scary dog will you name him Worf?

By samoht04

anything