Author Topic: ** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Graveyard, Please  (Read 7911 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Is this a tomboy in the making?

Haha, you'll have to wait and see...
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 7 - Name changes
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 04:59:55 AM »
Chapter 7 - Name changes

From Jon's diary

Dear Diary,

Nadine has started doing ice sculptures. She says 'it's all for the dynasty'. Whatever. My only part is to paint Lottie's paintings because obviously she can't paint them for herself. Yuri has to collect the seeds, grow them into life fruit and fish for Deathfish. He'll probably be making the Ambrosia too. Lottie is the photographer and painter for all the generations down the line and who knows what Christobel will do? Lottie wants to have an Immortal Cook and Gardener and Sculptor. Hmm, we'll have to see about that...

I love looking after little Christobel. I look really shifty in this picture well I did break the toilet though I don't know why...

Jon: Wheeee! You're in a rocket and you're blasting off to Lunar Lakes, wheeeee!
Christobel: * undistinguishable happy baby sounds*
Lottie: JON! What are you doing in there?
Jon: *hastily put's Christobel back in crib* Sorry, dear!

I couldn't wait for Christobel to grow up into a toddler. Who would she look like?

The sparkles surrounded...

Just like her Daddy. My hair colour and eyes. Lottie really wasn't pleased with the Mohawk.

Lottie: A MOHAWK?! She's a little girl!
Christobel: Mohawk, Mohawk!
Jon: See, she loves it!
Lottie: Well, put her in a dress or something.

Lottie: Dungarees? That's for boys! And they're blue!
Jon: Fine, you pick her formal wear.
Lottie: Oh goodie!

Lottie: I wanted to follow the theme...

And this is her sleepwear, chosen by me again.

Lottie got started straight away on Christobel's talking lesson.
Lottie: Right, Christobel, let's start talking.
Christobel: Chris!
Lottie: No, darling, Christobel.
Lottie: What about Belle? Or Bella?
Lottie: Chrissie?
Lottie: Oh, I give up!

Chris: Nomomonomomon *slurps*
That's my girl!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

Re: ** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 7 - Name Changes
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 02:42:46 AM »
Chris or Chrissie ;) looks like she is going a little tomboy! She is very cute.

Anna33

Re: ** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 7 - Name Changes
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 11:08:08 AM »
I think chris is going to be a very pretty child when she ages up.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 8 - Batgirl!
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 12:14:35 PM »
Chapter 8 - Batgirl!

From Lottie's diary

Dear Diary,

I'm slowly completing my requirements. I'm trying to stay on top of them so that I'm not rushing at the last moment to get them finished. I nearly have all my BlackOps (or PinkOps as I call them!), with three completed and two to-be-completed. Being a teacher and an artist means that I get many opportunities.

I have two out of three of my skill challenges for painting and now that I'm a brushmaster, I can paint a lot quicker and I should get all those Masterpieces done some time soon.

My photography skill is maxed and my painting is slowly heading that way. Then that'll be my Lifetime Wish out the way.

I am yet to buy my property or my building because we are still quite poor (despite living in a fabulously glamorous house) so they'll come later. Jon is still a lead guitarist and gets a good income. He's hoping for a promotion sometime soon. Yuri is also employed in the music business and brings a bit of income into the household. I contribute by selling my paintings and working at the school and Nadine is now selling some very high value sculptures.

I haven't purchased any Lifetime Rewards but I'm saving up for Extra Creative.

This is Nadine and her 25th ice sculpture and this means that from now on, her ice sculptures will never melt (crazy, but it works)
She sculpted Chris just before her child birthday.

Her father carried her to the cake under the gleaming full moon and sea of stars. It was truly beautiful.

Well, it would be, if the rest of us weren't in such revealing clothes! Oh the shame!
(From left to right: Dimitri who is now a teen, me, Yuri, Tatiana and Nadine)

The sparkles came for her and she immediately dashed off, saying something about bats

Hiya, everybody! I'm Christobel but everyone calls me Chris. My Mum and Dad only write in their stupid diaries and you have to read them. Yawn, yawn, yawn! I'd rather to talk to you, not have you sneaking into my diary! I wouldn't want you reading my darkest secret!

Do you think I use too many exclamation marks? Mum says I do. But I just get excited about stuff! I am excitable after all!

I got new hair when I aged up. I wanted a Mohawk, like I had when I was a toddler. But Mum wouldn't like me! Soooo unfair!

Like my outfits? I'm Batgirl! Mum said that bats aren't ladylike at all so that's why I choose them! And no dresses at all! Well, my formal is a sort of dress but no a proper one. Dresses are yucky! And so is pink. I don't have any pink at all! It's hard living in a pink house but I suppose I'm used to it.

I also got to decorate my bedroom which was Tatiana's but she's moved into Dimitri's so I get it instead! And it's got bats! Bats on the bed and bats on the walls! And it's blue! All blue!

And this is my 'Cuddly Corner' with all my favourite teddies: Mr Fluffy (the werewolves), Bitey (the vampire) and Moe Cuddlebones (the skeleton). They are my protectors and they can rescue me if I'm kidnapped. I'm a Dynasty Heir so I'm valuable!

The best thing about being a kid is that I get to have fun all the time! Well, Mum says I have to go to school soon and work hard but until then I get to have fun! I love my horsey and I like to catch the bandits.

Those bandits will never get away!

I like the water slide too. I'm super speedy!

We've got a slide too but it scares me. Too high, too high!

I like working out too. But I can't wait until I can use an actual treadmill!

Yeah, life's going to be so fun!
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 9 - Summer Festival
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 02:27:52 PM »
Chapter 9 - Summer Festival

To the Readers,

Hello again! It's me; Chris! Mum says I should address you before I talk to you so I did! Look! "To the Readers", isn't that fancy? And Mum also said I should finish it with "yours sincerely". I don't really know what it means but Mum says that it's proper.

She had her ice sculpture done by Auntie Nadine. I went to school and my science teacher told me that ice always melts but Aunty Nadine's doesn't so my science teacher is wrong, wrong, wrong!

Dad and Uncle Yuri went to the new Summer Festival when I was at school. So unfair! Mum says that they're both big kids. Tatiana and Dimitri are big kids. And I'm a little kid (so Tatiana says!). So Dad and Uncle Yuri must be the biggest kids!

Yuri: Ready for this, Jon?

Jon: Bring it!

Jon: Noooooooooo!

Yuri: Goooooooal!

After they'd done footballing, Dad tried roller-skating. He was very wobbly!

Uncle Yuri tried to whack a werewolf on the nose.

But the werewolf wasn't very happy!

Then Uncle Yuri challenged the werewolf to a water balloon fight.

Ooh! That looks painful!

Then they tried a Eating Contest.

Jon: Nomnomnomnom!

Yuri: Nomnomnomnom!

But then this old guy won. I bet he cheated!

Dad told me all this when I came home from school. I was very annoyed because I wanted to go too! Dad said he'd take me the next day, which was Saturday.

But it was raining! Aw!

Dimitri went out in the rain and got all wet. Maybe I should buy him an umbrella for his next birthday?

Dad and Mum were still in bed when I woke up that morning. So you know what I did? I sneaked out! I went to the Summer Festival!

First I tried roller-skating. I was great at it!

Well, most of the time!

Then I went to get some nachos. But the guy that was about to serve me died. Such poor customer service!

But there was another guy there. He was a fairy and everything!

Hmm... nachos!

After that I did my favourite thing... football! I'm a great shot! Well, there wasn't a goalkeeper but I was still the best!

It was the best day ever!

Your's sincerely,
Chris
** My Stories **

Offline smartburn

• Occult
Re: ** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 9 - Summer Festival
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 12:18:16 AM »
Did you get the bat pattern from Supernatural? I'm hoping that's the case! :)

Also, do any of the Seasons activities take place inside the warehouse? I had read the festival was there - I don't plan on getting the EP at this time, but as an aspiring Riverview junkie I was wondering how that would pan out. I'm also curious to know who the food vendor that replaced the sim who so rudely died on Chris is - I have a couple of theories assuming it's an original townie, but that's only if you happen to know.

Anyway, nice update and congrats on the ice challenge for Nadine, looking forward to more. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 02:55:57 AM »
Did you get the bat pattern from Supernatural? I'm hoping that's the case! :)

Also, do any of the Seasons activities take place inside the warehouse? I had read the festival was there - I don't plan on getting the EP at this time, but as an aspiring Riverview junkie I was wondering how that would pan out. I'm also curious to know who the food vendor that replaced the sim who so rudely died on Chris is - I have a couple of theories assuming it's an original townie, but that's only if you happen to know.

Anyway, nice update and congrats on the ice challenge for Nadine, looking forward to more. :D

1) The bat pattern isn't from supernatural but I'll PM you to tell you were it was from.
2) Yes, all the activities are in or around the lot. Roller-skating, face painting and the hot dog stands are all inside.
3) I'm not sure as I don't play Riverview an awful lot (this is really my first proper time other than a bit of exploration and messing around) so I don't know. Hopefully if he's the vendor period then I can go back and check  :)
4) And yes, it was great because I didn't think there was any way that she could get them all done before Chris aged up into a child. But it'll be nice to have a sculpture around, even if it is only for a little while.
** My Stories **

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 03:03:47 AM »
1) The bat pattern isn't from supernatural but I'll PM you to tell you were it was from.
2) Yes, all the activities are in or around the lot. Roller-skating, face painting and the hot dog stands are all inside.
3) I'm not sure as I don't play Riverview an awful lot (this is really my first proper time other than a bit of exploration and messing around) so I don't know. Hopefully if he's the vendor period then I can go back and check  :)
4) And yes, it was great because I didn't think there was any way that she could get them all done before Chris aged up into a child. But it'll be nice to have a sculpture around, even if it is only for a little while.

Pm me the bat pattern too please Snuff?  :)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 10 - In the spotlight!
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 01:47:40 PM »
Chapter 10 - In the spotlight!

To the Readers,

I probably shouldn't be hogging the chapters with my writing. I mean, you haven't heard from Mum or Dad in ages! But I just like being in the spotlight!

Since it's nearly my birthday, Mum had to do my child painting for my museum exhibit.

Aunty Nadine thought my pose was simply adorable!

Anyway, me and Dimitri went to the Summer Festival again, before it goes. I'll be sad then but Dimitri promised that he'd take me to the one in the Fall.

I'm great at roller-skating now.

Dimitri isn't so good.

Then we took part in an eating contest...

How are these guys so fast?

When we got home, it was Tatiana's birthday. We'd all forgotten so she just aged up in her bedroom.

I actually think she's really pretty, especially her hair, which she decided to keep blonde.

But that's not the important part of this chapter. This chapter is about me ageing up!

Uncle Yuri baked me a birthday cake. He's learning cooking so that he can make Ambrosia for me and Mum.

What should I wish for?

Yay!

Here come the sparkles...

Uh-oh. I've got Mum's hair! I'm out of here!

Ahh! Much better!

Do you like my shoes? The stylist says that they're new in.

No fancy-pants dresses for me! My Mum does not approve of my "formal" wear at all!

My sleepwear.

Athletic wear. I bet I'll be using it a lot.

Swimwear.

And outwear.

I gained the handy to add to my athletic, excitable and Neurotic traits.

And I can finally start on my Handiness!

See you all later!
Chris
** My Stories **

Louise56

Re: ** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 10 - In the spotlight!
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 02:53:14 AM »
Happy birthday Chris! Her formal outfit is interesting lol. Great update.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 11 - An unexpected gesture
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »
Chapter 11 - An unexpected gesture

Hi there everyone!

I feel like I'm on Cloud 9! Is that what people say? Anyway, I'm really happy! Do you want to know why? You do, right? I'm going to tell you anyway!

Dimitri gave me flowers! White ones. I don't like flowers that much, but since Dimitri got them for me it was okay.

I never noticed how beautiful his eyes are...

*kiss*

Dimitri: Wow... that was awesome...

Chris: Well then, let's do it again!
Dimitri: Fine with me  :)

Chris: Wanna be my boyfriend?
Dimitri: Definitely!

*kisses*

Lottie: Seriously you two, get a room.

I've got a boyfriend! I just can't believe it. Mum says that Dimitri isn't a great choice because she doesn't want his weird eyes in her dynasty. I told her that it was my dynasty just as much as it was hers and that I loved Dimitri and couldn't care less about his eyes. Anyway the heir won't definitely get his eyes.

It makes me shiver to think about having a nooboo. But that's far in the future. I've got stuff to do before then!
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
Re: ** The Swindlehurst Immortal Dynasty ** Chapter 11 - An unexpected gesture
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 04:28:34 PM »
As you all know, the Christmas holidays are a busy time for everyone. And I am no exception (unfortunately!). So I'll probably not post on this for at least three weeks. I hope you don't mind!
** My Stories **

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 07:52:25 PM »

Enjoy your vacation! I've been checking out new stories lately and just read through yours. Nice to see I'm not the only who loves to have a girl be the one to do the handiness skill! I sympathize with her about the pink house! (My mom made me have a pink bedroom as a kid. Ick!)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 05:25:28 AM »
I've had a few problems lately with the attraction system. Since Tatiana aged up, Jon (yes, Lottie's husband) has started to find her attractive and because basically everybody is friends with everybody in the household, he started flirting with her and Lottie caught them. And to make matters even worse, Nadine and Jon find each other attractive and their relationship came up without me realising it so they were caught flirting as well! So now, Lottie is furious with Jon because he's cheated on her twice and Yuri is furious with Nadine for cheating with Jon. There just doesn't seem to be any happiness left and it's making me unhappy to play them. I'm thinking of starting over, fresh founder, fresh neighbourhood. But I don't want to make my decision just yet.
** My Stories **

anything